Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinD View Post
    Twice? I have to run everything 20 times and still don't have all. Then again, I am not happy with just collecting the unique looks, I also collect every item that I have not learned yet, even if it is a exact same look as another item (completionist mode).
    Yeah I think I'd rather kill myself than do that. :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    The bolded isn't quite true anymore, they have tweaked the raid to be soloed.

They are also about to tweak some WOD raids as well (Gorefiend not resetting).
    What I meant was it wasn't initially designed to be soloed, because that would really restrict them way too much. Tweaks that happen later doesn't mean it was designed to be for solo players.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    What I meant was it wasn't initially designed to be soloed, because that would really restrict them way too much. Tweaks that happen later doesn't mean it was designed to be for solo players.
    Umm, did anyone ever say otherwise? Obviously raids weren't originally designed to be soloed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    you must be blind if you seriously noticed him just today.
    you even posted in several of his threads.
    Doesn't mean he made an impression. But use this as an excuse to attack me personally.

At least you're not bitching about it...

Also, major /laugh at a paladin needing to hit enrage timer when you've got heals, damage and that nifty steed ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Also, major /laugh at a paladin needing to hit enrage timer when you've got heals, damage and that nifty steed ability.
    Obviously you never soloed immerseus, as it has nothing to do with heals or damage at 110. Only movement speed matters, and paladins don't have enough. Really only druids can do it without a struggle, lacking bear tartare.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    Umm, did anyone ever say otherwise? Obviously raids weren't originally designed to be soloed.
    So what do you want from me? OP complained about these raids being terrible to solo. They weren't designed to be soloed so quit complaining. Be glad you can do them solo. Vent your anger at someone else.

So what do you want from me? OP complained about these raids being terrible to solo. They weren't designed to be soloed so quit complaining.
    No, I think I'll continue to provide constructive feedback on how I believe the game can be improved. But thanks for the suggestion.

Obviously you never soloed immerseus, as it has nothing to do with heals or damage at 110. Only movement speed matters, and paladins don't have enough. Really only druids can do it without a struggle, lacking bear tartare.
    "Obviously", you'd be hilariously wrong.

I do it with my paladin (an alt about 30 ilvls below my main) and I never hit enrage timers. Use your eyes, look at where the most blobs are going, and get there as they land/shortly after they've landed. It's not rocket science.

10+ Year Old Account
    At least you're not bitching about it...

It's still pretty annoying. That said, I wouldn't react like the OP. Then again I don't have a very bad temper. >.>
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

So what do you want from me? OP complained about these raids being terrible to solo. They weren't designed to be soloed so quit complaining. Be glad you can do them solo. Vent your anger at someone else.
    One no one attacked you.

Two I said
    The bolded isn't quite true anymore
    Notice the bolded word used. When you said
    it's really not designed to be soloed, and that's ok.
    If this was MOP and the raid was current you would be correct, But it isn't and your not. I merely pointed that out, So like I said no one attacked you.

By them tweaking a raid to be soloed it is now DESIGNED to be soloed....
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

I do it with my paladin (an alt about 30 ilvls below my main) and I never hit enrage timers.
    Again, itemlvl doesn't matter. Surprising that someone who claims to have fought the boss doesn't know that.

Anyway, without bear tartar, that means you're doing it on 10man. Probably normal mode too.

I do it on my paladin weekly. In mythic I kill him 30sec after enrage and in heroic(25man) I kill him much early'er then that.

There is also a talent u can take to get 2 of the chargers and get around fast (I only use the one). Paladin's have more then enough speed and DPS does quite matter. The quicker u get him down the quicker u get to slimes.

Also I have no clue what bear tarter is....so don't assume I use it
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Without bear tartar, that means you're doing it on 10man, probably normal mode too.
    No, Heroic. But newsflash, the raid uses flex tech so you can't do it on "10 or 25", which anyone soloing it should know.

And Mythic with my hunter (not even using a spirit beast) without ever reaching enrage.

Yes, after enrage-- that's what the original discussion was about!

Anyway, this isn't about whether you can kill the boss. Anybody can kill the boss with bear tartar. It's about the fight being crazy annoying.

Yes, after enrage-- that's what the original discussion was about!
    I said my Mythic is after enrage. Heroic (25man) isn't its well before it, There is a decent HP difference between the two and it cuts into down/up time.

Also it comes down to luck on how many slimes group up.

You keep moving the goal post. You said Paladin's don't have the speed for it and in fact they do, They got a talent that gives them that speed.

If you read carefully, I said "without a struggle". Paladins can do it with a struggle. Hell, I did it on my DK, eventually. It just sucked.

And that's what the thread is about. It has nothing to do with challenge. Anyone can kill immerseus with bear tartar. It's just hella-annoying, and they should fix that.

7+ Year Old Account
    " I can't find anything current to bitch about, so I'm going to bitch about something old and irrelevant. "

Deleted
    As you wrote yourself: Nobody gives a shit - exactly.

Yes Immerseus is annoying, but thats about it. Everything in there can be soloed by now. If that is too long/hard for u, just invite anyone else - ppl are still doing group runs for it as well.

If you read carefully, I said "without a struggle". Paladins can do it with a struggle. Hell, I did it on my DK, eventually. It just sucked.
    Your definition of what constitutes as a "struggle" must be very broad then.

It's no struggle, I consider my paladin to be one of the smoothest at that boss thanks to the combo of ranged attacks, speed boosts and healing.

Quote Originally Posted by Silvator View Post
    Yes Immerseus is annoying, but thats about it. Everything in there can be soloed by now. If that is too long/hard for u, just invite anyone else - ppl are still doing group runs for it as well.
    Yeah, or the devs could fix it to be less annoying. That would be my clear preference.

Just make the oozes bunch up more, that's all it would take.