Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Wasn't the reason he got arrested because he refused to let them open it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    If I saw a case like that, closed with a timer on the front, he wouldn't even have had the chance to open it. The fact that the teacher let it go that far was a mistake on their part. Had the bomb been real, moments are important.
    I forget the exact details, but they didn't evacuate the school did they? Like that would be my core argument if i was gonna sue over discrimination.
    Last edited by mmoc982b0e8df8; 2017-05-20 at 01:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Yet, as usual, you failed to answer the question my friend. Even after I reiterated in a more cogent manner for you to understand.
    I can tell you just want me to regurgitate what you want rather then actually read what I say. So get over yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Him of Many Faces View Post
    I forget the exact details, but they didn't evacuate the school did they? Like that would be my core argument if i was gonna sue over discrimination.
    Nope they didn't. They didn't take any of the safety precautions you would expect for a bomb scare.

if he was white he'd probably have gotten a settlement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Which one? The police, the office of the PotUS or authority figures in general?
    People like the OP dragging this back to light, when all honesty, most other people had forgotten and stopped caring.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I can tell you just want me to regurgitate what you want rather then actually read what I say. So get over yourself?
    And yet you still failed to answer the question asked of you but you want people to answer yours. Tsk tsk tsk.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    People like the OP dragging this back to light, when all honesty, most other people had forgotten and stopped caring.
    The real sad part that seems to be forgotten is he was invited to the White House to visit with the PotUS. And then soon after his family fled to the Middle East where they remain to this day.

I still think the teachers reaction was stupid and she probably has no idea about anything mechanical, but the boy's actions afterwards clearly were showing that he was playing the victim. Also lol at moving to Middle East afterwards.

10+ Year Old Account
    And yet you still failed to answer the question asked of you but you want people to answer yours. Tsk tsk tsk.

- - - Updated - - -

The real sad part that seems to be forgotten is he was invited to the White House to visit with the PotUS. And then soon after his family fled to the Middle East where they remain to this day.
    I didnt fail anything. You just keep pretending.

I didnt fail anything. You just keep pretending.
    Still no answers from you. Someday maybe... someday...
    You probably even forgot what the question was by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Keep changing the subject.

Quote Originally Posted by GotMoxie View Post
    People are so fucking stupidly litigious these days, but on the other hand they're also so fucking paranoid.
    To be fair, seeing a Muslim now with anything ticking is like seeing a Germanic pest control company in the 1930s.

I was actually bored enough to go back and look at where this back-and-forth between you and Genn started. He clearly answered your question by stating that some of the forum-goers here have a sick obsession with him ["clock boy"].

I'm not sure if you just didn't read his answer correctly, or are just looking for attention. Either way, the more you go on about it, the more you embarrass yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Everyone knew he was full of shit, some just felt the need support him because of his skin color and religion.
    This. Also this thread made me think of the clock king.
    #boycottchina

Clock Boy was bullshit from the start, and people on here are pretty ignorant of the situation.

A. He didn't make a clock, he disassembled one and then put it in a new case. His technical knowledge was basically knowing how to unscrew something.
    B. His "Clock" could easily be made to set off explosives and could have packed enough explosive to seriously maim or kill someone, even though it was only in a pencil case.
    C. No explosive present doesn't mean anything. He could have easily kept it disconnected until he was ready to activate it. People who are basically saying "it doesn't even look like a homemade bomb", have no idea what they are talking about.
    D. Also they didn't overreact when they placed him under arrest and interrogated him for over an hour.

Hopefully, now that the courts have ruled against him, Clock Boy and his family can enjoy living in Qatar.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    I guess I shouldn't be surprised, schools are suspending kids for cutting paper into a gun shape, arresting a kid for bringing a clock to school fits logically with that.
    The clock was purposefully made to look like a bomb. It was all a stunt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AbortedGodFetus View Post
    Didn't they fuck off back to whatever backwards Muslim country the dad is from so the wife and sister could live in peace?
    Nah they're probably getting raped and beaten in the name of Allah as we speak
    Ahmed's father, Mohamed Mohamed
    Lol goddamn I swear these people always have the most original names.

Keep changing the subject.
    Yet you still haven't answered my simple little question even after I rephrased it for you. All you have to say is that you don't want to answer it. No one will hold it against you. Or you can just simply ignore this reply.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    I was actually bored enough to go back and look at where this back-and-forth between you and Genn started. He clearly answered your question by stating that some of the forum-goers here have a sick obsession with him ["clock boy"].

I'm not sure if you just didn't read his answer correctly, or are just looking for attention. Either way, the more you go on about it, the more you embarrass yourself.
    I had to rephrase it for him as he clearly misunderstood, as apparently you did as well. Perhaps it is you are the one that it embarrassing yourself by not reading thoroughly.
    Have a wonderful day everyone!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yet you still haven't answered my simple little question even after I rephrased it for you. All you have to say is that you don't want to answer it. No one will hold it against you. Or you can just simply ignore this reply.
    Except I don't care about your question as it didn't pertain to what I said at all and only acted as a redirect for no purpose other than to pretend you had a point. Why should I bother?

Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    Nah they're probably getting raped and beaten in the name of Allah as we speak

Lol goddamn I swear these people always have the most original names.
    Who is "those people"?

- - - Updated - - -

Except I don't care about your question as it didn't pertain to what I said at all and only acted as a redirect for no purpose other than to pretend you had a point. Why should I bother?
    I knew you couldn't resist. Kek... you are all too predictable.