Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    The most boring and lazy sport in the world.
    You brought all the wrong adjectives to the party. Post rejected. You can try again tomorrow with a fresh package of "exciting" and "energetic". Good Day.

7+ Year Old Account
    So says the organization that put Saudi Arabia on the Women's Rights related commission. Physically rolled my eyes out of my skull.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    So says the organization that put Saudi Arabia on the Women's Rights related commission. Physically rolled my eyes out of my skull.
    Even with the current news coming out of SA (Ivanka holds speech about women and working, reporters of the sex that gets talked about are not allowed to be there), I wouldn't go at them for that.

SA doesn't get forced to participate on the Women's Rights panel, they do that voluntarily and that's good. They get a chance to be involved on a topic they...lag behind, but choose to be part of. That's why I wouldn't write them off. Regarding the UN, mind you.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Trump is more important.

20 million starving children versus a threat to national security for 320 million people whose idiocy, authoritarian streak and childishness could cause a catastrophe for ten times that number.

The math is easy. The priorities are completely correct.

- - - Updated - - -

Once again, there is nothing "Tea Party of the left" about this. The past two weeks, which have basically drained Trump's political capital entirely, have been brought on entirely by Donald Trump and what he has done.

He's everyone who wants to destroy him's most reliable accomplice.
    The Tea party had birth certificates. The reactionary left to this election has Russia, ignoring MASSIVE BIG LEAGUE corruption, ignoring actual assassinations, and ice cream.

Also would you willing to also say Drumpf is now finished?

Quote Originally Posted by NewOrleansTrolley View Post
    Also would you willing to also say Drumpf is now finished?
    Trump will drop out any moment now. Bernie still has a chance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe the UN should stop giving the platform to corrupt assholes driving third world countries into hell, if they are truly concerned with the issue of starving people.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

yet another sad example of me having to say; "shut the fuck up UN".

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slinkypoe View Post
    Even with the current news coming out of SA (Ivanka holds speech about women and working, reporters of the sex that gets talked about are not allowed to be there), I wouldn't go at them for that.

SA doesn't get forced to participate on the Women's Rights panel, they do that voluntarily and that's good. They get a chance to be involved on a topic they...lag behind, but choose to be part of. That's why I wouldn't write them off. Regarding the UN, mind you.
    Yeah, some of you can ignore all the instances of human rights issues the country has, some of us won't. Spin the bullshit however you want, there are far better alternatives for the position SA holds on the commission.

Regardless, the point of my initial comment was that the UN isn't the most altruistic of organizations. They should on work real issues, like feeding those 20 million starving people, before concerning themselves with what stories a particular country's press is running. SA on the Women's Rights commission is just one example. God knows, the UN has been doing a bang up job in the ME and Africa. The optimist in me expects the UN will get on those other issues once they finish having hearings with modern day SJWs and worrying about the US press covering the potential treasonous actions of the sitting US president. Priorities, right?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    "shut the fuck up UN".
    Succinct and to the point.
    Last edited by callipygoustp; 2017-05-21 at 11:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    To be fair, some of that starvation comes from people not having a fucking clue how to feed themselves or their children without relying on frozen meals and fast food. Or have zero idea how to budget or shop properly.

These do not negate the people starving because of actual poverty and lack of resources.
    To be fair, if fastfood and frozen meals werent subsidized like a !@#$ing Trump hotel, it might be more viable to feed families with "actual food".

I've always had the option of growing my own produce being fortunate enough to grow up in a rural area, but I dunno how people can actually afford to feed their families "real food" on minimum wage pay in cities with no actual soil to grow in.

10+ Year Old Account
    The UN said this?

How many countries are apart of the UN again?

I'm all for world hunger awareness but this is virtue signaling. The nerve for UN officals to try to throws stones...

Director-General David Beasley
    Googles David Beasley
    Former Republican Governor of South Carolina

Makes sense. Nothing but some old fashion partisan redirection.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Remember when Trump wasn't around and we heard news reports about 20 million starving people every day?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Remember when Trump wasn't around and we heard news reports about 20 million starving people every day?
    not only that, I don't see the UN denouncing SA's involvement in Yemen where they use cluster bombs and are killing/staving civilians there. what a fucking joke.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    "Don't look at the disaster our party gave you, think about these starving brown children on the other side of the world that we're all of a sudden claiming to care about while also proposing budgets that would cut aid to them!"

Not surprised.
    http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...oWorseProblems

not only that, I don't see the UN denouncing SA's involvement in Yemen where they use cluster bombs and are killing/staving civilians there. what a fucking joke.
    It was happening under Obama and I didn't see your outrage then.

I have seen so many UNICEF/save the children in africa ads I don't really care anymore. The money/resources will be taken by warlords/corrupt governments/not be used properly anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    So...millions of people are starving...and if the media paid any attention this would change?
    Is there anyone that believes that?
    As if people aren't already aware there are starving people in Africa.

There are always starving people in Africa. And India. And China. And the United States. And in every nation on earth.

The hell is the media going to do about it?
    Putin khuliyo

Apparently they did and Russia abstained.

https://www.un.org/press/en/2015/sc11859.doc.htm

More than can be said for the US on Israel of course...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.