Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    You must be living under a rock. There are 10+ million illegals in the USA.
    The majority of which are not crossing the Southern border, and recent data indicates far more are leaving the US to return to Mexico than are coming in, and it's been that way for years.

There's not some great flood of people crossing our Southern border to invade us, that's a bogeyman created by conservatives to justify their ongoing fear campaigns.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    The majority of which are not crossing the Southern border, and recent data indicates far more are leaving the US to return to Mexico than are coming in, and it's been that way for years.

There's not some great flood of people crossing our Southern border to invade us, that's a bogeyman created by conservatives to justify their ongoing fear campaigns.
    All of them violated the borders, but yeah the netflow is currently good because we don't pull them in with rewards like Europe does.

All of them violated the borders, but yeah the netflow is currently good because we don't pull them in with rewards like Europe does.
    Ever been to Europe? Why would you talk about the entirety of Europe as one nation.

Actually a lot of them did not violate the borders they came here legally they just never left.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vkpush View Post
    Ever been to Europe? Why would you talk about the entirety of Europe as one nation.
    Only certain countries like Germany offer the handouts that border crossers want. But the reality is once they get on to the continent it's not that hard to move from European country to European country. Of course there are some exceptions.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by WintersLegion View Post
    Actually a lot of them did not violate the borders they came here legally they just never left.
    Yeah that's true for a certain percent, those ones are of a lesser concern because they did not proactively violate the border. Their legal presence simply expired.
    Last edited by PC2; 2017-05-22 at 03:53 AM.

I feel like the talking points employed by the pro-immigration camp are very self defeating, because right off the bat they concede the point that immigration policy should be judged based on whether or not it's good for white people. Most illegal immigrants are only here because their home countries have been destabilized by American intervention and the meager opportunities they'd have in the US are still better than the alternative. If our relationships with Latin American countries were more cooperative and less exploitative, most of these immigrants would happily go back and take advantage of new opportunities at home.

10+ Year Old Account
    The majority of them did not violate the border, the majority of illegal immigrants are people who overstayed the legal mechanism that allowed them to come here(ie. work visas). The immigration problem isn't a bloody geography problem, it is a policy problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep.

TrumpCare 2.0 is failing in the Senate, they're writing their own. So, he decided to remove the $800-900B elsewhere. Hey, didn't he promise not to touch Medicaid?

- - - Updated - - -

If you're poor you may go hungry and die due to not having health insurance, but you'll sure have that great psychological safety blanket of a wall protecting you
    FALSE.

The budget has $1.6B in Wall funds. That's far short of the projections by even the most friendly accounts.

So no, you'll get sick and/or starve while still terrified because Mexicans are coming to take your job that offers no health care anyhow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Yep.

TrumpCare 2.0 is failing in the Senate, they're writing their own. So, he decided to remove the $800-900B elsewhere. Hey, didn't he promise not to touch Medicaid?

- - - Updated - - -

FALSE.

The budget has $1.6B in Wall funds. That's far short of the projections by even the most friendly accounts.

So no, you'll get sick and/or starve while still terrified because Mexicans are coming to take your job that offers no health care anyhow.
    Also seem to recall something about mexico paying for it...
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    The majority of them did not violate the border, the majority of illegal immigrants are people who overstayed the legal mechanism that allowed them to come here(ie. work visas). The immigration problem isn't a bloody geography problem, it is a policy problem.
    What source are you getting this from?

Illegals that came up to the border from Central and South America are still illegal border crossers.

What source are you getting this from?

Illegals that came up to the border from Central and South America are still illegal border crossers.
    http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...mark-krikorian

They come here legally, but overstay their visa.

7+ Year Old Account
    http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...mark-krikorian

They come here legally, but overstay their visa.
    That's the rate of new illegals, not the overall illegal population. I geuss that's what tehpallytank meant to say. But that is good news seeing as illegals who went through the legal process to get here are still better than active border violaters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey look, the orange troll lied again!

He said explicitly in his campaign he wouldn't cut medicaid.

But hey, I didn't vote for him so I'm not the one who got duped.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Are they all raping and killing everyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Hey now! Some, I assume, are good people.

I am fine with it. This is a problem for "colored" people, not hard working America patriots. Medicare and Medicaid needs to go. Followed by SS. Drastic majors must be taken if we are to MAGA.

- - - Updated - - -

Noice! Clearly they are the ones who will lose all the benefits! Nice one Trump! Make Mississippi great again!

[Infracted]
    Last edited by God Save The King; 2017-05-22 at 06:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Omg who the fuck CARES about the fucking illegals?!?

Even if they are in the US illegally, what have they done to piss you off so much?
    Day tuk er jerbs!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Of course not, not all of them are mexicans! Stop being ridiculous!

/s
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Omg who the fuck CARES about the fucking illegals?!?

Even if they are in the US illegally, what have they done to piss you off so much?
    They sometimes commit violent crimes (like US citizens) and they sometimes abuse welfare systems (like US citizens)!

I wonder if those Trump voters finally feel duped.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.