Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Saddens me to see so much hate for Ragnaros, I don't experience the players you're talking about at all. Then again, I don't really pug much either.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've found that players from Russian and English servers are usually the best, but players from minor languages (french, german, etc) are not very good. I think that good players are just playing on English servers and Russians don't know English, so they are playing on their servers. I might be biased, because I'm playing on Russian servers myself, but that's my observations, at least.

On the other hand, those players from minor languages are usually not very elitists, so even if we are wiping for 3 hours, we still finishing the dungeon. That's good, if you have time.

Quote Originally Posted by Elodeon View Post
    There are realms intended specifically for players that speak certain languages.

These are mostly players that don't play the English version of WoW.

If you choose a Spanish or Portuguese version of the game, over the English version of the game, it suggests your English skills are limited.

If you prefer to play on a realm with Spanish or Portuguese speakers, instead of English speakers, it suggests your English skills are limited.

If your English skills are limited, what game resources do you have access to?

What guides do you have access to?

What community do you have access to, that helps you be better at the game?

The people who care about performing well will gravitate to the language that helps them perform better.

These realms you speak of therefore contain a self-selected population of people who care about the comfort of a particular language environment, more than they care about performing well in the game.
    Are you seriously implying that people are going to be worse at the game because they don't play on an English realm?

Экзорсус cya

Going into this thread, I was thinking "Ragnaros", just like many others posted, but then I checked US servers on Wowprogress, and they were 18th. So clearly, all of their players aren't bad. Just all of the ones I've ever run with when I played.

Elemental Lord Felfaadaern Darkterror's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Yes! Blizz has slowly been funneling the lowest performing players onto just a couple of servers, to sequester them from the rest of us. Most of them aren't savvy enough to notice. Don't tell them; based on what they see around them, they are happy and think they're getting better.

- - - Updated - - -

On a more serious note, I would guess that the problem has less to do with player ability and more to do with the communication barrier.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Quote Originally Posted by yizu View Post
    is it ragnaros
    /strangles

you stole my post

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fliida View Post
    Earthen Ring EU is quite a questionable realm these days. I'm not gonna go so far as to say they're all bad, but I've seen some pure gold from people who play there. Their top raiding guild is 4/10M and they just disbanded so I guess that's a good indicator.
    You are confusing progression with badness. Those are two different things. Not hardcore raiders doesn't mean bad. ER is RP realm. Players from that realm are as good as from any other realm, just not hardcore and obviously not well geared. Population is so small that you won't ever see them in pugs.

Anyway, from EU its pretty much any Italian realm. They never follow tactics, always perform badly, when group loot was a thing they clicked need button on everything they could.

Ragnaros Quelthals and Azralon i avoid those like i would avoid the plague i have seen 1 decent player of those 3 servers everytime i get someone from there i die a little inside knowing that they're going to either do horrible do many many stupid things or both

10+ Year Old Account
    There are a number of Servers that haven't finished M Helya, and got Realm First Mythic kills in the FOLLOWING expansion (I know that REalm First M Archimonde was done about 2 months after Legion was released)

Also, on the realms Azralon and Ragnaros, I never invite them to my groups, and if they are in a critical role, I just leave the group. I have yet to find an Azralon/Ragnaros player who doesn't play like they have their head up their arse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    Are you seriously implying that people are going to be worse at the game because they don't play on an English realm?
    hes completely right though there is a lack of wow youtubers in spanish and anyone thats played wow before in the states knows that WoW unfortunantly has a huge dependence on third party add ons and guides

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    I really do not like that Blizzard mixed the NA servers with the SA ones. Nevermind the lag they often seem to have and the language barrier, which are big issues on their own. They all seem to be clueless people or trolls. In pve it is rough seeing them in pvp the nemesis ones seem to be the ones griefing either or both sides each match.
    The problem is: There are no real SA servers, at least not BR ones they are all located in the US. If blizzard did the same NA/EU/SA divisions it would be the best cause it would give us the br players a much lower ping and take us away from NA. BR players have been asking for separated server for a real long time

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, Ragnaros. I've literally never had a positive experience with them. Not once.

Basically if you join a raid/BG and you see "Jajajajajaja" in chat, GET OUT AS FAST AS YOU CAN.
    Last edited by Trollfat; 2017-05-28 at 05:28 AM.
    HEROES NEVER DIE

Quote Originally Posted by Elodeon View Post
    There are realms intended specifically for players that speak certain languages.

These are mostly players that don't play the English version of WoW.

If you choose a Spanish or Portuguese version of the game, over the English version of the game, it suggests your English skills are limited.

If you prefer to play on a realm with Spanish or Portuguese speakers, instead of English speakers, it suggests your English skills are limited.

If your English skills are limited, what game resources do you have access to?

What guides do you have access to?

What community do you have access to, that helps you be better at the game?

The people who care about performing well will gravitate to the language that helps them perform better.

These realms you speak of therefore contain a self-selected population of people who care about the comfort of a particular language environment, more than they care about performing well in the game.
    That doesn't stop the Chinese players on Illidan from being good. The play on that server specifically for the Chinese speaking population, yet aren't nearly as bad as Rag players. Your entire argument is invalid. That's not to say there aren't bad players on Illidan, or that there are not bad players on Illidan who speak Chinese, but they are not associated with being a bad relm. A lot of the M+ carry groups I run into are on Illidan, or at least have some of the group members from Illidan, and they do just fine. Just 3 chested a +12 CoS with one such group last night as a matter of fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    There are a number of Servers that haven't finished M Helya, and got Realm First Mythic kills in the FOLLOWING expansion (I know that REalm First M Archimonde was done about 2 months after Legion was released)

Also, on the realms Azralon and Ragnaros, I never invite them to my groups, and if they are in a critical role, I just leave the group. I have yet to find an Azralon/Ragnaros player who doesn't play like they have their head up their arse.
    People like you are a cancer for the world, not just the game, with such a prejudice and arrogant attitude.

I'm from Azralon and do M+ mostly with guildies, but whenever I pug its always a roll of dices. I've already seen players from Illidan and Mal'Ganis fuck up keys on ways I didn't even know that were possible, the same way I've carried a lot of keys, even up to +12 or +13 being a tank and finishing the dungeon in 2nd on dps meter while those pro players from Illidan and Mal'Ganis barely could pull their weight with a 400k dps in a key above 10.

What is really upsetting is that not only people like you are mostly "LFR Raiders" but can't even finish the weekly +10 without a carry group, yet keep throwing this kind of BS all over the place even you being below the level of most players from the servers you keep bashing.

There are bad and good players on every server, but your prejudice makes you generalize after having a bad experience, I bet you don't even thank or care to look where the player is from when you have a smooth run.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yizu View Post
    is it ragnaros
    When I used to raid in WoW I always /ignored people that applied to my groups from Ragnaros or any BR server.

Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    Short answer; yes. But Specifying would get into the racist things and...let's not go there.
    its not racist to say US is worse than EU. its fact.

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't believe an entire server can be nor should be classified that way based on an individual or random group's poor performance.

But over the years I've always seen the usual suspects when it comes down to people experiencing horrible players - both performance and attitude - in random forms of content: Ragnaros, Quel'Thalas, Firetree, Barthilas, Azralon, and Illidan.

Just recently I pugged a Heroic NH (which I did not expect much at all to be honest) that was a guild group from Quel'Thalas. Sure enough, nobody spoke English and when they did it was very minimal sentences. But we cleared up through Star Auger before raid leader said "main tank is sick, g2g" and group fell apart.

Who knows?

Just learn all the BR server names and auto kick.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcrin View Post
    its not racist to say US is worse than EU. its fact.
    That's entire regions, not servers.