Poll: Are they still in love?

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    I was also deployed to some of the countries where the things you are talking about actually did take place. So maybe you should go read some more books instead of embarrasing yourself by starting a meme war.
    Do I really need to start lecturing you? I mean, this is getting more and more embarrassing for you if it's true that you were deployed (assuming military) there during 90's.

Just a couple of basics - Yugoslavia is not Soviet Union nor was it ever part of it. None of the people in Yugoslavia are Russians. Yugoslavia wasn't even near Soviet Union or Russians.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Do I really need to start lecturing you? I mean, this is getting more and more embarrassing for you if it's true that you were deployed (assuming military) there during 90's.

Just a couple of basics - Yugoslavia is not Soviet Union nor was it ever part of it. None of the people in Yugoslavia are Russians. Yugoslavia wasn't even near Soviet Union or Russians.
    LOL. And Tito was just a bedtime story for Yugoslavian children. You are a moron.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2017-05-22 at 03:00 PM.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

LOL. And Tito was just a bedtime story for Yugoslavian children. You are a moron.
    What part of Russia did Tito come from?

Deleted
    As a person who has very strong family ties to several of the former Yugoslavian countries, im gonna have to ask you to stop.

You say that you were deployed there during the war? Your comments strongly underlines the stereotype that soldiers are jarheads who arent aware of what they are doing. (I doubt you were there however)

15+ Year Old Account
    This is just absolutely ridiculous.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

10+ Year Old Account
    Melania is a trophy wife and shes just in it for the $$$.

i thought this was gen knowledge?
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    What part of Russia did Tito come from?
    he didn't, however he was closely allied with stalin till roughly 1948
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

15+ Year Old Account
    he didn't, however he was closely allied with stalin till roughly 1948
    So was the United States. And?

Did you start reading wikipedia?

Quote Originally Posted by Kadde111 View Post
    As a person who has very strong family ties to several of the former Yugoslavian countries, im gonna have to ask you to stop.

You say that you were deployed there during the war? Your comments strongly underlines the stereotype that soldiers are jarheads who arent aware of what they are doing. (I doubt you were there however)
    I have to wonder if he was indeed a soldier, then how low were the recruitment standards. Obviously he can't read a map, or have any history/geography knowledge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Last edited by NYC17; 2017-05-22 at 02:24 PM.

Look at any picture of them since the election cycle started, she's obviously mentally, maybe even physically, abused.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    Look at any picture of them since the election cycle started, she's obviously mentally, maybe even physically, abused.
    Wouldn't be surprised if the abuse came from both Fuckface and his "adult" children, aside from maybe Tiffany. She's the outsider.

Deleted
    She's obviously a trophy wife / gold digger. Way younger, from poor background and country, came here as a 'model'. Go figure.

But you know what, it doesn't matter, she's filthy rich because she makes the old man happy. Apparently that matters more to her than true love.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    Wouldn't be surprised if the abuse came from both Fuckface and his "adult" children, aside from maybe Tiffany. She's the outsider.
    Given how Trump speaks publicly about women, I'm sure he is constantly abusing her about her body, voice, looks, actions, or whatever other minor thing he can use to put her down to make himself feel better about himself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

How long have they been married? I don't keep up with this stuff. Maybe they have had had a spat or two. My wife and I argue quite often. We love to argue just so we can make up later.

You guys obsession with everything Trump is downright scary.

How's her campaign against bullying going?

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    She's off hiding from him in New York at tax payers expense. Going to go with no.
    That's my only beef with the whole issue. I don't care about the gossip, but this is costing me money. The Secret Service should have told them they were protecting the White House and Camp David; everywhere else Trump should be paying for himself (especially commercial properties).

10+ Year Old Account
    Who really knows what their relationship is like.

But from all evidence with body language and how much time they choose to spend apart, it's clear it's not a healthy relationship. I mean...he went golfing on mother's day. Didn't even visit Melania...or even Ivanka for that matter. Sad!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    They're visiting a country where such public displays are frowned upon. Maybe he forgot and she remembered, and didn't hold his hand outta respect for where she was.
    Walking beside your SO is a PDA? Wow, you live in a strange world.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    The only thing Trump loves is himself.
    "It is not wise to judge others based on your own preconceptions or by their appearances."