Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MV Kaa View Post
    Why you gonna discredit simcraft without any information on your own?
    Because SimC is just as much valuable as my information?

But here u go: http://imgur.com/a/GWyk9. You can sim me by yourself I could pull there a bit more if i wouldn't use charged up before casting ArB

Quote Originally Posted by Tedro View Post
    Every single new Raid there is a NEW OP STRONK specc. Like EM and ToV fire was on top. Everybody was going for the belt and bracers stuff and farmed leggos. Now, Frost is just untopable.
    Lol, where do you keep coming from? EN top spec was SP by FAR. ToV - SP and rogues (mages at the bottom). NH - Affli (+rogues, fdk at the start). Mages were top on few bosses only and not for long.
    Last edited by Imaskar; 2017-05-22 at 02:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Caath View Post

But here u go: http://imgur.com/a/GWyk9. You can sim me by yourself I could pull there a bit more if i wouldn't use charged up before casting ArB
    Ok so you must not know how simcraft works. It sims your character and takes the average and give you a number. Im sure you going to a dummy and getting procs one time doesnt 100% discredit simcraft.

You also didnt even show us what simcraft sims you at, you just gave us a number. If anything you are not helping your arguement. If your saying you can out dps simcraft, then that means frost players can also do the same.
    Last edited by MV Kaa; 2017-05-22 at 01:56 PM.

You are aware that simcraft simulates like 10.000 fights and uses the average dps from these fights?

Don't feed the troll.

Deleted
    Ok so you must not know how simcraft works. It sims your character and takes the average and give you a number. Im sure you going to a dummy and getting procs one time doesnt 100% discredit simcraft.

You also didnt even show us what simcraft sims you at, you just gave us a number. If anything you are not helping your arguement. If your saying you can out dps simcraft, then that means frost players can also do the same.
    Are u so lazy that u can't just import my character? Damn. It is not one fight. Even with horrible RNG i am not going below 1.05kk dps But well... just keep be biased about GS Frost. And about frost players outdps SimC, Frost players are more likely to do less dps than SimC shows simply because Frost rotation is linear and is affected only by RNG, and SimC is using those procs perfectly. Where for Arcane u can enter conserve phase everytime with different amount of mana based of how much cd left on Evo. Furthermore, i can change the dps by high margin.

@up
    I know how SimC works. That is why i am telling u that it is broken for Arcane. Arcane simc enters conserve phase at 60% when u can easily do it with 20% if u have kilt That is around 5-7% more dps.
    Last edited by mmoc5633d002d8; 2017-05-22 at 02:20 PM.

below 1.05kk dps .
    You do know that kk = M right? =)) 1k= 1000, kk= 1000*1000 = 1000000 = 1M

Regarding SimCraft, if code has to be perfect in order for it to give proper results. Take balance and feral, feral is never over balance on SimC, but look at logs and you will see they are equal or feral goes beyond.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellshout View Post
    You do know that kk = M right? =)) 1k= 1000, kk= 1000*1000 = 1000000 = 1M

Regarding SimCraft, if code has to be perfect in order for it to give proper results. Take balance and feral, feral is never over balance on SimC, but look at logs and you will see they are equal or feral goes beyond.
    1.05kk=1.05m what is your problem there?

1.05kk dps
    Then again with your gear level and full buffs, even Fire can pull over 1,05 million dps in a bit over 3 minutes. So yeah, I don't see many yelling Fire is better than Frost on PTR.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nickseng View Post

Yeah, Arcane. Sure.
    Which relics were used for this sim?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgreenthump View Post
    Then again with your gear level and full buffs, even Fire can pull over 1,05 million dps in a bit over 3 minutes. So yeah, I don't see many yelling Fire is better than Frost on PTR.
    When i said fire is doing more dps :d I have said that GS frost is overhyped beceause Fire mages are pulling just as much dps as people who record 'imba dps GS build' on PTR.

I really love to argue with you - frost FoTM players. If anyone shows you that he can pull as much dps as your hyped Frost you always become so agressive and scared :d
    Fire and Arcane will be much closer to frostthan they were in NH deal with it.

@Hellshout
    Are you comparing Feral simc from ST fight with logs that show the avarage performance from all fights? Guh. Moreover, feral is one of those classes for which simc is really hard to make. Btw. 1.05kk = 1.05m idk u never saw such dps in game?
    Last edited by mmoc5633d002d8; 2017-05-22 at 04:48 PM.

Fire and Arcane will be much closer to frostthan they were in NH deal with it.
    Yes, all 3 specs will be very close at bottom of charts
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Are u so lazy that u can't just import my character? Damn. It is not one fight. Even with horrible RNG i am not going below 1.05kk dps But well... just keep be biased about GS Frost. And about frost players outdps SimC, Frost players are more likely to do less dps than SimC shows simply because Frost rotation is linear and is affected only by RNG, and SimC is using those procs perfectly. Where for Arcane u can enter conserve phase everytime with different amount of mana based of how much cd left on Evo. Furthermore, i can change the dps by high margin.

@up
    I know how SimC works. That is why i am telling u that it is broken for Arcane. Arcane simc enters conserve phase at 60% when u can easily do it with 20% if u have kilt That is around 5-7% more dps.
    Oh so you provide numbers and then tell me to go and find proof for them? How can you say it is linear and then say it isnt because of RNG??

Deleted
    Oh so you provide numbers and then tell me to go and find proof for them? How can you say it is linear and then say it isnt because of RNG??
    What. I provided my dps numbers, and i told u that i sim 940k atm. What is your problem And sorry frost has very simple rotation based on proc which can be easily shown on simulation. U literally cast FB and use Flurry with brain freezy + ice lance, or fb + ice lance if you have FoF. There is no such things like 'i can delay X thing for Y amount of time to get Z dps more'.
    Last edited by mmoc5633d002d8; 2017-05-22 at 06:14 PM.

This entire conversation is stupid. If you think simc is broken/can be improved then point out where and how. If you can't then you should at least provide logs rather than screenshots of a damage meter. Its important to know the length of combat and how buffs lined up etc. You can say with certainty you did that much damage but if you can't show how/why then there really isn't anything to talk about. That being said obviously the arcane sim in general can be improved and a few places it can be have already been pointed out but lol reading through this is terrible
    Last edited by Erolian; 2017-05-22 at 07:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Furaiowy View Post
    1.05kk=1.05m what is your problem there?
    That's what I said... why use kk when you have m? What's your problem there?

@Hellshout
    Are you comparing Feral simc from ST fight with logs that show the avarage performance from all fights? Guh. Moreover, feral is one of those classes for which simc is really hard to make. Btw. 1.05kk = 1.05m idk u never saw such dps in game?
    I know kk is m dummy, that's why I asked if you know....
    How is my question confusing you all? )

And that's what I said, some classes don't perform well in sims because the code is not perfect and some classes are too complicated.
    Again, how is that confusing?...

Are you guys warriors by any chance? Never saw mages so bad at intellect...

And that's what I said, some classes don't perform well in sims because the code is not perfect and some classes are too complicated.

Because youre getting mad at a guy for saying kk instead of m when they mean the same thing. Thats like me being mad that someone says 100k instead of 100,000

other countries use different abbreviations you dingus. talk about low intellect.

Because if all specs are the same, then why even have specs? Just make a class called "dps" and make everyone do the same.
    Because only the minority will play the shitty low dps specs? Why bother developing specs that no people will play anyway? It doesn't make sense. Why make specs that are 20% behind the other? Why not make them more balanced? Are the devs that incompetent or clueless when they have some much data at their disposal?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    Because only the minority will play the shitty low dps specs? Why bother developing specs that no people will play anyway? It doesn't make sense. Why make specs that are 20% behind the other? Why not make them more balanced? Are the devs that incompetent or clueless when they have some much data at their disposal?
    true, but it goes both ways tho, it makes just as much sense for a spec to be extremely good at 1 thing, if that 1 thing is the only thing it does well, its true for frost and fire, problem with fire is that its niche just havent been very usefull in nighthold, where as arcane is more a jack of all trades kind of a spec, it does most things decently well to be worth playing, now dont get me wrong, im open to potential buffs to arcane and fire to put it on an even playing field with frost, provided that arcane and fire's ability to aoe and burst etc. gets lowered to frost's lvl, then you would be absolutely correct.