Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Just conveniently ignore my comments about Palawin.

also assuming 3 scum? MUST BE A SLIP!
    On point #1, the only sensible answer is: Shut up, Meg!
    (Sorry couldn't resist. I have no read on Palawin)

More interesting:
    "Assuming 3 scum?" You lost me.
    Did you mix up something Dupti said in the mafia chat with something I said here? I mean, our names are somewhat similar.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    On point #1, the only sensible answer is: Shut up, Meg!
    (Sorry couldn't resist. I have no read on Palawin)

More interesting:
    "Assuming 3 scum?" You lost me.
    Did you mix up something Dupti said in the mafia chat with something I said here? I mean, our names are somewhat similar.
    Don't be coy. You mentioned Dupti 3 times, you think there's 3 scum. Why's that!

Oooh!
    Now I see.

You got me sir. Well done.
    (Actually, that was super clever)
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    don't listen to strikered, he probably isn't town
    i agree that dupti is prob not town

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    FoS: Celtic, cerinhh, Cruelle, Crackle, Danner, Graeham, Kryllian, listo, Marack, Palawin, Strikered, sincerity, tumppu
    Dont like this post. Therefore I dont like dupti's play. Likely town.

Unvote
    Vote sincerity

I know its a dick move to vote someone new day1, but we have less then 12hrs and they have yet to post once. If people want to vote the other one, Im good with that too. Or we can assume theres a Vig/SK around that will do the work for us.

- - - Updated - - -

Will do what I can to check the thread at lunch. If not, might not be around at days end.

10+ Year Old Account
    Going to sleep now.

Unvote
    Vote: sincerity

Deleted
    unvote

I agree. Rarely change my vote with out good cause. But I'm unsure when ill be able to get back to the thread. Celtic was lynched last day one.

vote: Sincerity

Vote Count:

Sincerity:Marack, Listo, Cruelle, Crackleslap
    Celtic: Graeham, Danner
    Listo: Strikered
    Crackleslap: Palawin, Celtic
    Marack: Kryllian

VOTE: Sincerity

7 hours to go and I should be around to change if needed, since it's almost 17:00 (leaving work about then). If not needed, then hopefully this will not dissuade them from trying another game at a better time (for them).
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"

I'm a bit puzzled why sincerity got the vote over cerinh. It feels like the natural order would be alphabetic and Marack made a conscious decision not to do that.
    But I guess I'll follow suit and see where this ends. It might not be wrong - but if cerinh ends up scum and serenity town, then a big FoS on Marack.

Not voting sincerity just yet - we're at L-2 if I count it right.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'll admit I'm a little puzzled/concerned by the overnight push on a new/missing player. When I've suggested that in past games I was told to give them a pass D1 and let the Vig/Joat handle it.

If I was modding I'd make sure that neither had a key role in case they went AFK. My best guess is one is a goon and the other VT/Mason. That way the one could be helped by their scum team and the other isn't key or again has help in a private Town QT. Alternately they're both VT.

The only reason I can see for breaking with that precedence is that someone see an easy mislynch or someone's bussing their afk teammate for town cred.

- - - Updated - - -

I almost forgot

unvote

I'm in agreement with Danner's observation. Not a lot happened during this day phase - and I'll readily admit that the lack of fluff left me taking a distant approach - but it's very interesting how quickly Sincerity racked up votes. I feel like this D1 may end up being a bit more productive than those in other recent games, though. Off the top of my head, there's a few potential leads to explore tomorrow:

- Is Celtic scum for a fourth time in a row?
    - Is there any merit to Crackle's suspicion of Palawin?
    - Of the two new players, why was Sincerity chosen over Cerinh?

Consider my vote, too, on Sincerity for the sake of getting a lynch off. On one hand I feel guilty lynching someone who is new to the game but on the other...I'd rather lynch somebody who isn't engaging over someone who is. It sucks because we're in dire need of fresh blood to boost our sign up numbers but this is hardly the first time someone new has signed up and then not posted at all...

Danner is probably scum

7+ Year Old Account
    There was no rhyme or reason for my choice. I was looking at the roster on page1 or dupti's FoS list of everyone except himself. It is a sick move to vote off fresh blood, but both signed up and haven't even checked in. I gave them time from my initial post til this morning.

The pace at which it took off is a bit concerning, but we are nearing the end of the day.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    I'll admit I'm a little puzzled/concerned by the overnight push on a new/missing player. When I've suggested that in past games I was told to give them a pass D1 and let the Vig/Joat handle it.

If I was modding I'd make sure that neither had a key role in case they went AFK. My best guess is one is a goon and the other VT/Mason. That way the one could be helped by their scum team and the other isn't key or again has help in a private Town QT. Alternately they're both VT.

The only reason I can see for breaking with that precedence is that someone see an easy mislynch or someone's bussing their afk teammate for town cred.
    Normally I agree with the D1 pass or let vig/sk handle it, but we don't usually have 2 at a time.

No offense to legs, but 1st time modding. Might not have thought about that. If it is a balance issue based on their roles, large should be able to give some guidance and potentially reassign those roles to some VT in the game.

Likely that there is scum somewhere in the train. But it's not me bussing. I am town.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and fuck work. I hate having to quote while on the phone during my short lunch break.

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    fuck work
    Truer words have yet to be spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    Truer words have yet to be spoken.
    Work fuck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Work fuck.

unvote
    vote: sincerity

Deadline closing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    - Is there any merit to Crackle's suspicion of Palawin?
    Lol, none.