Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    Your irrational hatred of a small child is disturbing. What did he do to you, other than get discriminated against in public where you had to read it?
    Translation: "I got nothing on the actual topic at hand, so I'll try some feeble attempt to attack you instead."

Yeah, thought so.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by WintersLegion View Post
    Actually the answer is very simple he brought it in to show his teacher which he had done previously in the day.
    Oh, so now he's a mentally-defunct idiot? "HERP, LOOK TEECHAR, I UNSCREWED A CLOCK!!!!! You know, for this Dissassemble Electronics class that I'm totally in right now. True story, man!"

Bzzt. Try again.

I am back and hours later and no answer from Genn or @Souls. Tsk tsk tsk.
    How many days has it been now? At least I am not stooping to passive aggressiveness.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    America: Land of the free and home of the frivolous lawsuits

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Suing doesn't mean you win.
    This made me lol thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

So... is this what he Dumpsters have sunk to?

Their stupidity has brought America crashing to it's knees in redicule and scandal, as their horrible racist savior promising to bring them back the glory days of judgement and white supremacy, are now stricken to scrape the bottom of the news barrel for ANY "win" to their racist agenda they can get?

Don't get me wrong, i'm soooo glad to see Hammerfest's and the other despicable humans keep their fat traps shut due to foot-in-mouth dissease they're suffering right now, but still -they cling to ANYTHING now to try to keep their biased scared-shitless zenophobic lifestyle up and front.

So...why don't you grow a pair and try to participate in defending the Dumbass you put up in the white house and your deplorable awful ideals, instead of sniping at children from a distance? Yeah, I thought so...

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post

Their stupidity has brought America crashing to it's knees in redicule and scandal, as their horrible racist savior promising to bring them back the glory days of judgement and white supremacy, are now stricken to scrape the bottom of the news barrel for ANY "win" to their racist agenda they can get?

Don't get me wrong, i'm soooo glad to see Hammerfest's and the other despicable humans keep their fat traps shut due to foot-in-mouth dissease they're suffering right now, but still -they cling to ANYTHING now to try to keep their biased scared-shitless zenophobic lifestyle up and front.

So...why don't you grow a pair and try to participate in defending the Dumbass you put up in the white house and your deplorable awful ideals, instead of sniping at children from a distance? Yeah, I thought so...
    What about... you keep it on topic, matey?

Quote Originally Posted by xerus View Post
    This is politics why?
    It isn't politics ...

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    It isn't politics ...
    When I posted that it hadn't been moved out of the politics sub.

Quote Originally Posted by xerus View Post
    When I posted that it hadn't been moved out of the politics sub.
    A few steps ahead of me - when I posted, I didn't even know there was a politics sub.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Jabberwock View Post
    <eats popcorn>

So why, exactly, did he bring a disassembled clock in a pencil case to school? And why would you have it out in the middle of a class?

Wait, don't tell me! Let me guess, this all happened in his sophomore "Disassembling Electronics" class, right?! If only they had included that detail in the story!

That poor, innocent kid. He did nothing wrong! It was all 100% legitimate and 100% harmless with 0% suspicion to be had! I mean, who doesn't bring a disassembled clock arranged to look like the inner workings of a bomb to school and then play with it in the middle of a wholly unrelated class? Some people, I tell ya.
    Do you know any of the details of the story or are you just making up conjecture to prove a false point? Because answers to all of the questions you asked are readily available, and I've even written them out in this thread before.

So good job, you simultaneously proved that you're shitposting without actually having looked into the story, and that you also aren't even reading the thread.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrianth View Post
    Because you're putting yourself above Ahmed when your situations were completely different.

You had literally zero grounds to sue. You made a bomb threat. A cop told you not to make bomb threats. No arrest. No penalty. No punishment of any kind.

Ahmed made a clock. Never claimed it was a bomb. Told them it wasn't a bomb. He got arrested.

You made an actual bomb threat and didn't get arrested. Ahmed made a clock and got arrested.

Do you not see how ridiculous your comparison is?
    Lol let's get things straight. He did not make a clock. He gutted a manufactured clock and mounted it to a small suitcase. Stop trying to make it like he actually did something good in all of this. He brought something to school that particularly looked like a bomb to the teacher and was beeping during a class.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post

Sounds like you're a racist since you're somehow bringing racism into this. Also learn to spell xenophobic if you're going to use it as an insult. Pretty solid proof that the left is not the educated side judging by your entire post.

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    You know that's what electronics look like when disassembled right?

Or do you think every motherboard looks like a bomb?
    They knew it wasn't a bomb, they thought he was just to do a bomb hoax, especially since he plugged it up during class and set off the alarm. Not to mention his sister was suspending for a bomb threat.

It's laughable that someone kid takes the casing off a clock throws the shit in a pencil case and people think he's smart.

Cool clock, Ahmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    They knew it wasn't a bomb, they thought he was just to do a bomb hoax, especially since he plugged it up during class and set off the alarm. Not to mention his sister was suspending for a bomb threat.

It's laughable that someone kid takes the casing off a clock throws the shit in a pencil case and people think he's smart.
    It's just dumb that they never took any safety measures, never called the bomb squad, but still arrested and detained him as if they thought it was a real bomb.

I'm not riding the "oh my god this kid was so smart" train, I'm riding the "the people in positions of power in this scenario fucked up" train.

And, honestly, it's like lots of people never read any of the descriptions of the event considering the massive amount of incorrect information they are providing. Not pointed at you, just generally in this thread.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

It's just dumb that they never took any safety measures, never called the bomb squad, but still arrested and detained him as if they thought it was a real bomb.

I'm not riding the "oh my god this kid was so smart" train, I'm riding the "the people in positions of power in this scenario fucked up" train.

And, honestly, it's like lots of people never read any of the descriptions of the event considering the massive amount of incorrect information they are providing. Not pointed at you, just generally in this thread.
    It was treated as a bomb hoax. Folks who perpetrate a bomb hoax are still arrested. Its rather frowned upon you know.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

They never once thought it was a real bomb, they thought it did a hoax and arrested him after he refuse to co-operate.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/16/us/tex...im-clock-bomb/

From his own words - "They arrested me and they told me that I committed the crime of a hoax bomb, a fake bomb," the freshman later explained to WFAA after authorities released him.

10+ Year Old Account

He was arrested because of a zero tolerance policy in Texas schools regarding bullshit like bombs and guns. At no point did anyone think it was a real bomb. He was arrested, just like the kid who made/ate a pop tart into the shape of a gun. Its that simple, the court found no evidence of discrimination. Period.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    They never once thought it was a real bomb, they thought it did a hoax and arrested him after he refuse to co-operate.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/16/us/tex...im-clock-bomb/

From his own words - "They arrested me and they told me that I committed the crime of a hoax bomb, a fake bomb," the freshman later explained to WFAA after authorities released him.
    Where exactly does it say he refused to cooperate?
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrianth View Post
    Where exactly does it say he refused to cooperate?
    Why does it matter? His cooperation had no bearing on getting hand cuffs slapped on him. Do you live in a state that doesn't have Zero Tolerance™ policies in public schools?

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    Why does it matter? His cooperation had no bearing on getting hand cuffs slapped on him. Do you live in a state that doesn't have Zero Tolerance™ policies in public schools?
    I don't like in a country retarded enough to arrest someone over a clock. Zenkai made the comment that he was arrested for not cooperating.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)