Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    Who would've thought left leaning news sources would have a negative opinion of trump.
    Jokes on you: far right pro-Trump propaganda and conspiracy theorist machine, aka, Fox news has 52% negative news on him.

Also just to clarify, since no doubt it's required: 52% is what is called majority.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/by...rticle/2623641

According to a Harvard study, CNN and NBC coverage of Trump's first 100 days has been 93% negative.
    Sounds right and fair.

I mean, how are you supposed to put a positive spin on - for example - having to fire your National Security Advisor three weeks after putting him in office?

Quote Originally Posted by Leobald View Post
    Sounds right and fair.

I mean, how are you supposed to put a positive spin on - for example - having to fire your National Security Advisor three weeks after putting him in office?
    Draining the swaaaaaaaamp.

Think about it. He wanted to keep his promise of draining the swamp so much that he created more swamp (hiring Flynn) that needed draining! A real no nonsense guy, just what we needed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

To put this in perspective... The biggest scandal of the first 4 months of Obama's presidency was that he liked grey poupon. Trump's entire presidency up to this point has been mired by real scandal.

The only win Trump has to his name so far is getting Gorsuch through and that took the removal of Senate rules. His failures have also been spectacularly bad.

So no... the media is just reporting actual news.

As for ratings... they speak for themselves.
    http://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/category/ratings
    Last edited by kaelleria; 2017-05-22 at 06:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    To put this in perspective... The biggest scandal of the first 4 months of Obama's presidency was that he liked grey poupon. Trump's entire presidency up to this point has been mired by real scandal.
    Obama likes Grey Poupon? Why was he not put in front of a firing squad?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    That's what you get when you post a thread licking the taint of Trump and Pence, and begging for more when you're done slurping it up.
    I bet you 100$ if I said this same thing to you but about obama 12 months ago I get banned. This forum is notorious for being a bunch of individuals who cant make a single rational thought of their own and just spew the shit they hear from CNN, Huffington Post, NYT, and Washington Post and then when someone disagrees with them, whether their idea is well thought out and researched or not, you guys pile on with this shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    DUR. If it's not 50% negative and 50% positive, that means there is BIAS!
    Eat yo vegetables

Quote Originally Posted by WintersLegion View Post
    Obama likes Grey Poupon? Why was he not put in front of a firing squad?
    I wish this was fake. http://gawker.com/5244126/obama-orde...pean-condiment

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cebel View Post
    I bet you 100$ if I said this same thing to you but about obama 12 months ago I get banned. This forum is notorious for being a bunch of mind controlled schleps who cant make a single rational thought of their own and just spew the shit they hear from CNN, Huffington Post, NYT, and Washington Post.

Show me "shit" from CNN, NYTimes, Washington Post? Will someone from the conservative braintrust please show me the overwhelming liberal biases in these papers?
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    Who would've thought left leaning news sources would have a negative opinion of trump.
    CNN is left leaning, wtf are these trumpsters on?
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread is evidence that conservatives are become what they have accused the left of -- thin skinned snowflakes who can't handle any criticism and want a safe space. It's really bizarre to watch.

The whole entire thread has a false premise that the media has an obligation to have a 50/50 balance of positive and negative coverage. That's...stupid.

The Trump presidency is uniquely unpopular and uniquely incompetent. He can't get anything accomplished while holding power in all three branches. His own party is turning on him and he's created his own controversies with his twitter feed. He's openly lied, he's broken numerous compaign promises.

A 50/50 coverage expectation is unrealistic because the balance of Trump's actions isn't 50/50.

Accuses Obama of golfing too much -- goes golfing every weekend.
    Accuses Obama of spending too much money -- blows out the budget on trips to Florida and housing Melania and family in New York.
    Accuses Obama of being soft on Middle Eastern leaders -- accepts gifts, dances, and cavorts with them like bosom buddies.

And that's just the bare surface.

The media is reporting things like they are -- it's your own bias that can't see the balance of negative overwhelming the positive, not the medias.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Jokes on you: far right pro-Trump propaganda and conspiracy theorist machine, aka, Fox news has 52% negative news on him.

Also just to clarify, since no doubt it's required: 52% is what is called majority.
    Trump may have gotten more negative coverage, but the Electoral Coverage College still favors him positively. Or something.

Really: what does it say when even Fox is having trouble staying positive about him?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    So would coverage of Flynn refusing to provide the subpoena'd documents and pleading the 5th be considered biased, negative news coverage then? I mean, it's not good for the administration, so clearly it's gotta be from biased MSM who have it out for Trump.

Right?
    This is a good question. What is "negative" coverage?

Trump's EO being blocked by the courts? That's just flat out news. Not bias, not negative coverage, just reporting on the facts.

So, incidentally, is reporting on a 5AM tweetstorm contradicting the previous official WH version of events, or prior tweets he made about campaign stances. That's also news, not bias.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fake dishonest reporting. He is at least 95% negative.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    This thread is evidence that conservatives are become what they have accused the left of -- thin skinned snowflakes who can't handle any criticism and want a safe space. It's really bizarre to watch.

The whole entire thread has a false premise that the media has an obligation to have a 50/50 balance of positive and negative coverage. That's...stupid.

The Trump presidency is uniquely unpopular and uniquely incompetent. He can't get anything accomplished while holding power in all three branches. His own party is turning on him and he's created his own controversies with his twitter feed. He's openly lied, he's broken numerous compaign promises.

A 50/50 coverage expectation is unrealistic because the balance of Trump's actions isn't 50/50.
    The idea that 'fair and balanced' =/= 'truth' is an idea that is apparently lost on the far right. Hell, it's probably a concept that's lost on most people. A quick google search turned up this article which is bitching about Amanpour saying just that:
    http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/...e-truthful-not
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cebel View Post
    This forum is notorious for being a bunch of individuals who cant make a single rational thought of their own and just spew the shit they hear from CNN, Huffington Post, NYT, and Washington Post and then when someone disagrees with them, whether their idea is well thought out and researched or not, you guys pile on with this shit.
    And you are here then becaaaaaaaaaaaause?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    CNN is left leaning, wtf are these trumpsters on?
    If you are a right wing extremist, everything is left leaning. Even conservatives and liberals.

A lot of is most likely stemming from his attack on the media.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's not a whole lot of positive things to say about the guy so its fitting. Just another reality check for you woke af libertarian "Not Trump Supporter™" independents, nothing is 50/50 in this world.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    If you are a right wing extremist, everything is left leaning. Even conservatives and liberals.
    There is the new trend of calling everyone a liberal, even people like Paul Ryan and company. I guess if everyone is a RINO you need a new level of hyperbole.