Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Let's try a simple test here.

A M C E F G T W Q D P L S X R

I would say that there are 2 vowels in that string of letters

You would say I am being biased and that I'm not reporting things accurately.

Which of us is wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Personally, I find the idea that neutrality, truthfulness, fairness, and balance are considered competing ideas when referring to the news a bit odd. Neutrality just means having no pony in the race to influence your conclusions, while "fair and balanced" should simply mean being up front about the limitations of the information being reported and being open to other plausible possibilities. These should all be building blocks of truthfulness in reporting, rather than the perverted nonsense they've been co-opted for.
    I find it depressing rather than odd, but that's what it's ended up as.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Cherry picking quotes out of context is being biased though. Both sides are guilty of doing this.
    Like the whole "Grab 'em the pu**y" fiasco. People actually believe he physically did that. Not that he was talking about that he could do it. It was a private conversation between two adult men.
    You talk about quotes out of context, then don't acknowledge the fact that the study says the negative coverage is possibly due to the fact that he's a terrible president. I'm not sure your glass house even counts as a house with that many holes in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Fox looked pretty neutral to me. That is why people from the left don't like them.
    The fact that fox is only at 50% after the shit show of his first 100 days should tell you where the real bias is. No other president has had an independent counsel appointed to investigate him this soon into their presidency.

Your tired shilling for trump, and against the "msm," while claiming to be "no trump lover" is as transparent as ever. It's why you get zero respect, same as our other "woke independents."
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post

Which of us is wrong?
    I have it on good authority that D is a vowel, so you're lying.
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    There is the new trend of calling everyone a liberal, even people like Paul Ryan and company. I guess if everyone is a RINO you need a new level of hyperbole.
    It is as wrong as calling every neo nazi, alt-right and libertarian "conservatives". Conservatives just are those who keep traditions and shared values, based on the civilization they live in.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Kellyanne Conway... Is that you?

It's an alternative vowel.

Alternative vowels matter too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alternative Vowels?

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Damn you Edge!
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    It's an alternative vowel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    Alternative Vowels?
    Woah, you guys are all on the same wavelength.

Woah, you guys are all on the same wavelength.
    We must be biased because 3/4 of the last posters think of alternative facts whenever conway is brought up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vwls r jst n nvntn f th mnstrm md!
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

What's there good to report on?

They also publicly masturbated over Trump attacking Syria though. So apparently they like Trump bombing stuff.

Which of us is wrong?
    What, are you trying to play identity politics with the vowel minority!? #snowflake

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

There has been one, maybe two things that haven't been a complete train-wreak since he took office. I mean, he even stirred up a fucking controversy over his inauguration numbers.... Get your football team, don't lie to us Mr. OP, to act like adults as well as stop doing sketchy shit and the coverage would go to neutral.

http://www.gallup.com/topic/politics.aspx

A president with a 56%, as of last week, disapproval rating within the first year, is getting the coverage they deserve. You only get that bad when you seriously fuck up... a lot.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/113980/ga...-approval.aspx

Obama never got anywhere near that number until a few years in when people start realizing this single person isn't fixing everything they always dreamed.

Trump supporters are starting to be more thin skinned than he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Somewhatconcerned View Post
    Trump supporters are starting to be more thin skinned than he is.
    Their skin is now on the planck scale now?
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Deleted
    The MSM (including the Fox News) not being part of the Trump's Cult of Personality and reporting all the crap he does? I'm shocked.

I mean, if he and his admin stop doing retard stuff and trying to bullshit everyone, maybe, just maybe, the number goes lower.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well...yeah. Trump fucked up royally. His poll numbers are plunging from already historic lows, people are opting out of his nominations, even TrumpCare 2.0 is dead despite a House victory (Senate isn't touching it) and his voters are finding out what happens when you elect the person who lied more than anyone else on the campaign trail. People are talking impeachment without hyperbole.

Bush didn't fuck up until far later in his term. 9/11 hadn't happened yet.

I'm curious. What stories did they put out that constitutes 7% positive? This is a small number so it should be possible to list and link them yes? Right now I'm incredulous that there was even 7%.