Poll: Which ONE class would you pick to play for the rest of forever?

Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

If WoW was reset and you could only pick ONE class, which would it be?

Pretend that all of your progress was reset and you could only pick ONE class to play for the rest of your time in WoW. Which one would it be?

Don't think of the class as it currently sits in Legion (DPS, design, etc). Think of the class as a whole (lore, specs, etc).

You can also state the race you would pick in the comments.

I would pick a Tauren Druid.

7+ Year Old Account
    Orc DK most defintely. I woulda chosen warlock before, but DKs are just more fun since their inception

10+ Year Old Account
    Paladin, Human or Blood Elf Paladin.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Voted paladin but warrior's my second fav and my alt

10+ Year Old Account
    Easy, Warlock. Has been my main for nearly as long as I play. Love the class.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nosonia View Post
    Heroics are heroics for a reason.. if you cant do heroics, you cant raid.. its the proper path...
    ...Blizzard has gone the mile and added LFR for those people, but nerfing normal and hc modes is just plain stupid. The Burning Legion didn't get pushed back by lining up a thousand arcane mages spamming AB. It took work work work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Regalbeast View Post
    Pretend that all of your progress was reset and you could only pick ONE class to play for the rest of your time in WoW. Which one would it be?

Don't think of the class as it currently sits in Legion (DPS, design, etc). Think of the class as a whole (lore, specs, etc).

You can also state the race you would pick in the comments.

I would pick a Tauren Druid.
    Male Human Paladin, same as my main for the last 12 years.

my mage like always lol

Rogue -> Priest

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Night elf druid.

Pandaren Monk life.

First and foremost, if they reset my account I'd sue them, so much time and money invested...
    Second, if I had to only play one and only one character, then I definitely wouldn't play.

That said, it's a tough question for me. I've been playing the very same 2 characters since Vanilla, feral druid and destro lock, and I always try to level and gear them up pretty much the same, there's no really a favourite one over the other... If I had to pick one, it would be because of its utility, levelling and questing speed, soloing old and new content, that kind of stuff... and the druid is slightly ahead.

Undead Warlock.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar Hao View Post
    First and foremost, if they reset my account I'd sue them, so much time and money invested...
    LOL. Seriously? You would lose that lawsuit 100/100 times. You don't actually own anything in WoW, you are basically paying rent.

Anyway....grats on the Druid pick lol.

The class that can do everything: Druid. Melee DPS, ranged DPS, tank, heal, stealth.

I don't think there's any real contest here.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd quit, but Tauren Druid.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I too would also quit if they wiped my shit out.
    That being said, I wouldn't want to put in as much work on my alts as I did, so I'd stick to the 3 classes that can fufill any role, Paladin, Monk or Druid.
    If I had to pick one, Druid honestly. It's the one class that's been on my backburner that I feel like I could get more excited about if I didn't already have my DH and DK leading the Legion charge.

Pffff hard one...

Lore wise i really like monks ( but suck at them).
    Lore wise i also like druids and paladins.
    But as druid i have a very bad taste in my mouth. Right now its a good class. But previous expansions it has been on the bottom of the class ( insert role) for ages.
    And paladins is more well rounded and not so low level ( as raid role). And they have way WAY better transmogh the druids...

Even though I don't play them because I prefer other classes... Druid because you can do everything; if I was shoe-horned into only picking one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Warrior. Always warrior