Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maischou View Post
    I invite you to try a 1v1 against a rogue in vanilla and then a 10v10 skirmiish today and tell me which one has you more stunlocked.

In my experience? The 1v1 vanilla fight, every time. All my encounters back then was literally to sit back for ten to fifteen seconds and watch another player slice me to pieces, because I had no options and no DR to protect me.

Today, that only happens against coordinated groups. I only heal in PvP these days, and unless I'm against a coordinated premade, I hardly ever experience heavy CC. Again, this is a healer, an important target, not feeling heavy CC unless three to four players are actively focusing me and rotating control effects.

So, yeah, PvP has most definitely been in a worse state
    Try doing a bg, how the hell do you get out roots, get out of 3 stuns etc.
    This same goes for arena, go do 2v2 and fight vs 2 rogues. its a perm stun lock.

Nothing stopping em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Just tried the new brawl again after a week not playing and once again, the amount of CC i'm having to deal with is unbearable.
    I immediatly wanted to log off again. Seriously. Go in a group fight and you will get perma stunned most of the times.

I remember PvP being in a bad state, but it hasn't been this bad ever.

How come people aren't complaining about this?
    people are not complaining be ause they already thrown the towel and quit pvp after meeting tanks in legion pvp -_-

why play shit pvp when you can play LoL or HoTS with real pvp -_-

Try doing a bg, how the hell do you get out roots, get out of 3 stuns etc.
    This same goes for arena, go do 2v2 and fight vs 2 rogues. its a perm stun lock.

Nothing stopping em.
    Your team should be doing the same thing then.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    The only cc taht really pisses me off are fears, especially from warlocks because I know next thing will happen is I die.

7+ Year Old Account
    Just tried the new brawl again after a week not playing and once again, the amount of CC i'm having to deal with is unbearable.
    I immediatly wanted to log off again. Seriously. Go in a group fight and you will get perma stunned most of the times.

I remember PvP being in a bad state, but it hasn't been this bad ever.

How come people aren't complaining about this?
    They are, but blizzard's doing their best to silence that, as well as on here... and the fact most people don't go to forums to complain about that, or the fact Blizzard doesn't have a good way of providing feedback and the ones that there are, namely their official forums often get dismissed as "Rage-Indused nonsense that's not criticism of PvP but just a mad kid"

Oh, I shouldn't be sarcastic? Ehm... not happening! Too much fun picking at Blizzard. These things and others have been a giant problem for PvPing, I still complain to this day about the OBSURD Idea to remove guaranteed high end pvp gear out of wow ever since TBC and sort of since Vanilla. It doesn't work, there's too much of a power level difference betwenn players, not to mention whenever a new class comes out, they're the OP among the lot In PvP, so I'm waiting until the new expansion of DHs to get Inevitably nerfed like DHs and Monks did.

The fact they are pushing outdoor pvping Is uninteresting, have you seen people do that murloc freedom thing for example? People just running and killing the nagas, Ignoring the other players they could kill... cause nobody wants to mix their PvE with PvP... that, doesn't, work. Unless you're Alterac Valley, and this Isn't and Ashran definitely didn't work either despite trying to attempt to be the new Alterac Valley. And the idiots that I did see kill eachother are just Idiots who waste their own time and mine when killing me, what's the Insentive? Steal my artifact to give to a costume-murloc to give me a tiny bit of honor? Honor which I could get In larger amounts In a BG as well as a crate of gear and additional honor upon completion of said BG?

I don't think they've thought Legion through, despite having literaly more than year plus the time WoD was running since launch, counting the large content gap which they account to "Working hard on the next expansion" well look what that's gotten us.
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?

10+ Year Old Account
    Less CC then before.

Less CC breakers then beforeto though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're complaining about getting CCed during group fights? If you bum rush in solo like an idiot of course you're going to get chain CCed.

Do people really want WoW PvP to get to the point where all you can do is PvE rotation each other down? Oh wait, that's already the case. But do you really want it to get even worse?

10+ Year Old Account
    Atleast it now takes a group to chain stun rather than a just a rogue ¯\_(ツ)_/¯