Poll: Would you consider it?

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Here's the thing however: so far people have claimed in the thread that woman in open relationship would have far more sex than the guy. So which is it then? Is the woman more picky and careful about the encounters, or she goes slutmode right away given the chance? Can't really have it both ways.
    Why not? It's entirely possible to be picky and sleep around more than someone who isn't picky and gets turned down consistently. You sure seem confused by such a simple concept.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieve View Post
    What's up with the word vomit?
    Sorry are you being cheat-- in an open relationship?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    No. Never. You instantly become trash in my eyes for just uttering that.
    http://www.hln.be/static/nmc/red/gif/farage.gif

Tea and bedtime for me, this is just all too sad and comical.

No problem with them for others, but the entire point of a relationship with one person is that I'm that interested in someone I don't have time or energy for other people.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Sorry are you being cheat-- in an open relationship?
    No, I'm pretty single atm.

Quote Originally Posted by niil945 View Post
    Why not? It's entirely possible to be picky and sleep around more than someone who isn't picky and gets turned down consistently. You sure seem confused by such a simple concept.
    You seem confused with the difference between possibility of something happening, and people claiming that is how it happens with no room for interpretation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Allow me to demonstrate.

Blue=men, red=women.

Almost all women are getting sex, while only few men are getting sex. The average amount of men having sex is equal to the amount of women having sex.

Any questions?
    The reality is usually more along the lines of males chosing equal or less desireable women for actual relationships, which usually leads to only very successful/rich/educated women not finding someone and very undesireable males (poor/ugly/uneducated), as they can't settle for less because they are already at the bottom. These two left-over groups might not come in the same quantity (since spreading your legs in desperation will always succeed), but your alpha/beta male bullshit probably does not apply to anything other than disco/clubbing trash and campus kids, well and maybe some gethos.

Is that guy facepalming at Farage or something else? Oo
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenyatta
    I had more questions than I had comfort with personally but like I said, it works for them, more power to them I suppose.
    Who says it does? Who says that deep down they're not totally unhappy with the arrangement, but they are unwilling to change anything about their situation? Jealousy is still a thing. Imagine what it must be like sharing your partner with someone else. Imagine what it is like constantly fighting for the attention and affection of someone. What is it like growing up for those kids in that environment. That can't be healthy. They are probably all gonna be messed up. Like this family on this show called "Sister wives" with that mormon dude who has like 4 wives. I remember seeing a video where one women just broke down in tears because she couldn't take it anymore. Marriage between two people is hard enough already for most people. Imagine the mess these people must be.

If it helps you keeping your pillow dry, then that is fine by me .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    Not something you need to worry about anytime soon I'm sure.
    Nice ad hominem.

Whether you understand this or not makes no difference to me.
    Ok, so it's a matter of "let's repeat this claim enough times and it becomes a fact".

What you claim without proof, I'll dismiss with equal amount.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    Nice ad hominem.
    I just remembered who you are. You're that guy who thinks negging will brainhack women to go for you.

Deleted
    I doubt it's quite as simple, for say overweight women. (which is becoming a problem rapidly for both men and women these days) Or ones that don't look good on average. They are not going to get picked up by good looking men. So what about the rest of the men you say are sitting in the corner? They have a chance now, but do they take it, or keep sitting in the corner?
    Overweight women have it incredibly easy getting laid compared to overweight men. Ever seen hot women run around with obese man? Unless they are rich, no, that doesn't happen. But there are fat women running around with absolutely good looking men all the time. Ever heard of women that have a fetish for big beautiful men? Women, even obese women, can easily find good looking sex partners. Easily.

Or as Jim Jefferies put it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Is that guy facepalming at Farage or something else? Oo
    At what Farage was saying yes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    If it helps you keeping your pillow dry, then that is fine by me .
    Hey, extensive laughter makes me tear up aswell so that won't work.

Oh well! o/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicivia View Post
    That's neither true nor logical. There are PLENTY of women that are just the same as the "nice guy", and when you things like that, you sound just as angry and embittered, which are the exact attitudes that lead to such a lonely existence to begin with.

OT, yes I would consider it, but I generally prefer to have a short relationship with what I'm looking for explicitly conveyed from the beginning, and break it off when it inevitably gets too serious/boring, but that's just personal preference, and I realize I'm in the minority here.
    I'm not bitter, I just have no respect for cucks. I have more respect for the women that are in an open relationship than I have for the men, to be honest. At least the women are smart.

And I don't get what is supposed to be illogical about what I said, neither do you explain. No argument then, I guess?

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    I'm not bitter, I just have no respect for cucks. I have more respect for the women that are in an open relationship than I have for the men, to be honest. At least the women are smart.

And I don't get what is supposed to be illogical about what I said, neither do you explain. No argument then, I guess?
    All I can see is that you're literally admitting you can't get laid. How about get some self-respect?

It's you who is in every single one of these threads spamming the same non-arguments and ignoring everyone else.

I don't care trying to convince you. I just like drawing shit in paint.
    Hey, it's OK to be wrong sometimes. But since you seem a bit confused, let me help you with an explanation. Humans are not a dimorphic species and there's no difference in behavior and attitudes towards sex and relationship-seeking between genders. Which is why this article, tons similar ones and even research on the topic exist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

You seem confused with the difference between possibility of something happening, and people claiming that is how it happens with no room for interpretation.
    So your position is that you agree it's possible, but that you disagree that it's happening that way? Because that's a different position than the "1+1. It's math!" post you made earlier.