Page 2 of 128 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Don't sit here and try to talk about respect or attention seeking when you have approximately 0 facts other than that something happened and you're already using this to push your views on Muslims. It's pathetic.
    shocking :S

10+ Year Old Account
    Early reports are saying it was a balloon that popped near a mic and people were trampled while running for the exit.

If true, its sad that we live in a world where people run for their lives over a balloon popping.

Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    ye maybe it was Buddhists who just caused 2 explosions.

Stampedes being reported are in response to explosions. please have some decency. people have died and your first response is how can i use this to show my political views.
    For all you know it could be an electrical explosion i.e. lights/speakers blowing up due to an electrical/heat issue and this caused the stampede which caused the deaths and injuries.

You have no facts.

Get off the soap box, Mary.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    People can die in a stampede too. Daily mail is reporting deaths as well.

Hopefully its not a terror attack no excuse for OP to use this to bash immigrants/muslims.
    True jumping on the xenophobic angle right away is improper and should not be mentioned until such a time as the cause is revealed.
    I guess in the times we live in some people will automatically drift to eastern terror attacks.

please people have died needlessly. do not turn this into an attention seeking matter to please your ignorance and denial.

have some respect.
    Until you have actual fucking facts actually labeling this a terrorist act, you're full of fucking shit with this hypocritical fucking bullshit. And yes I'm fucking mad, I just stubbed my fucking toe. It fucking hurts.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

please people have died needlessly. do not turn this into an attention seeking matter to please your ignorance and denial.

have some respect.
    you should take big dose of your own advice.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Excuse me? Whats your problem?
    Oh don't play dumb.what did you mean by this is going to keep happening? What are you referring to?

Oh don't play dumb.what did you mean by this is going to keep happening? What are you referring to?
    Read the post you quoted? How can one not understand this oO.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's all be sensible and wait until those investigating know more
    In the interim all we can do is think of those in Manchester

have some respect.
    says the clown using peoples deaths to push a political agenda, shut the fuck up. I mean whatever you can cite these incidents as evidence but don't get upset when other people do the same as a counter point.

Deleted
    Reports mention it being heard from the outside, and making glasses tremble.
    I'm not sure what kind of accident could cause that. And given the venue, it's probably passed quality inspections of every kind.
    It's early to point fingers, but the idea that it might be premeditated is justified.
    The rest of OP is pure bait.
    Sad.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Read the post you quoted? How can one not understand this oO.
    you edited the post and added the "if its terrorism" part between the time I read it and the time I quoted it i.e. while the page was refreshing. Just like you edited this very post with the second sentence.

Well, at least you knew you were wrong.

Deleted
    have some respect.
    You are weaponizing tragedy for political purposes.
    And then ask for respect? pathetic.
    /smh.

10+ Year Old Account
    misleading information as has been confirmed already by police.

Please do NOT try and cause people to bury their heads in the sand as if this is not a major tragedy.

disgusting on your part.
    no just par for the course for nixx.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Micfeind View Post
    True jumping on the xenophobic angle right away is improper and should not be mentioned until such a time as the cause is revealed.
    I guess in the times we live in some people will automatically drift to eastern terror attacks.
    Eastern terror attacks? You mean mid-eastern? Chinese, Korean, Japanese don't show a pattern of radicalization.

Confirmed, the noises were the first 2 rows of teen boys blowing their loads.

On a serious note, there is a huge difference between actual explosions and speakers blowing. I've stood next to both, one hurts your ears, the other is an entirely different situation.

you edited the "if its terrorism" between the time I read it and the time I quoted it i.e. while the page was refreshing. Just like you edited this very post with the second sentence.

Well, at least you knew you were wrong.
    Nah you have 2 minutes time before your post gets finalized and gets the "edited" tag if you edit it. Before the time runs out you have all the rights to edit it. I edited it to clarify it so people cant shit on me or report me for some imaginary reason.

I wasnt wrong, I just want that people understand my posts .

Let's hope its a false alarm with not casualties. Here's the reddit thread

https://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/c...d_bangs_heard/

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

have some respect.
    More people die in the bathtub than die to terrorism. It sucks but get some perspective.