Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Trump asked intelligence chiefs to lie about Russia investigation

Trump asked intelligence chiefs to push back against FBI collusion probe after Comey revealed its existence

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...aking-news-bar

- Trump asked director of national intelligence, Daniel Coats, and to Adm. Michael S. Rogers, the director of the National Security Agency, urging them to publicly deny the existence of any evidence of collusion during the 2016 election.

- both noped the f-ck out

- Trump asked both nopers, after Comey told the House Intelligence Committee on March 20 that the FBI was investigating “the nature of any links between individuals associated with the Trump campaign and the Russian government and whether there was any coordination between the campaign and Russia’s efforts.”

- senior NSA official made memo of the convo Trump had with Rogers

- special counsel will see if Trump sought to impede the FBI’s work
    Last edited by mmoc92b33f154f; 2017-05-22 at 11:06 PM. Reason: That gif was too f-cking large and I like Clooney better

Trump sure is acting funny for someone who supposedly did nothing wrong.

Seriously, even if there's nothing to this investigation at the end of the day, Trumps attempts to obstruct it are likely going to be a big problem for him.

Almost like a former president whose name is often invoked. I think it rhymes with "Dixon"

Ah Donald... it was getting late on Monday, but I knew you wouldn't let me down.

You're a talentless supervillain. Really. The real world doesn't need a Batman/Superman team up to take you down. It arguably wouldn't be worth their time. Superman could do it just by being Clark Kent and writing purely factual articles on things you did and Batman's detective skills are simply not needed here since you seem to tell everybody around you your evil plan.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is not how innocent people act. And no amount of spin from the Trump brigade is going to make this ok with a vast majority of Americans. There is a reason why an overwhelming majority want this investigated.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    This is not how innocent people act. And no amount of spin from the Trump brigade is going to make this ok with a vast majority of Americans. There is a reason why an overwhelming majority want this investigated.
    They are good politicians Bront.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Ah Donald... it was getting late on Monday, but I knew you wouldn't let me down.

You're a talentless supervillain. Really. The real world doesn't need a Batman/Superman team up to take you down. It arguably wouldn't be worth their time. Superman could do it just by being Clark Kent and writing purely factual articles on things you did and Batman's detective skills are simply not needed here since you seem to tell everybody around you your evil plan.
    It's all a bit insulting really. The sh-ttiest party ever, which shouldn't have started in the first place, still isn't over. The chairs are waiting to be put on the table so the pub can close, but no. "I didn't say it was Israel." *groan*
    Last edited by mmoc92b33f154f; 2017-05-22 at 11:17 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The failing Washington Post is going in on Donnie.

Come on WP, let the man catch his breath for a second. You shouldn't beat up on the elderly like that!

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Trump is a fucking moron. It doesn't even matter if he colluded with Russia at this point. He's the poster child for obstruction of justice and can be ejected out of office just for that. The only reason he's even gotten this far is because of the sports team hyper partisanship.

edit: All the investigation is going to do is just put the nail in his coffin.
    Last edited by Bullettime; 2017-05-22 at 11:28 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    Trump is a fucking moron. It doesn't even matter if he colluded with Russia at this point. He's the poster child for obstruction of justice and can be ejected out of office just for that. The only reason he's even gotten this far is because of the sports team hyper partisanship.
    100% this. It's going to be obstruction, not collusion that takes him down. It's always the cover-up, never the crime. That's not to say he didn't collude, but it's the smaller mountain to climb. And Donald J Trump is handing out climbing equipment.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    100% this. It's going to be obstruction, not collusion that takes him down. It's always the cover-up, never the crime. That's not to say he didn't collude, but it's the smaller mountain to climb. And Donald J Trump is handing out climbing equipment.
    Especially considering it's the low hanging fruit that can still take him down. They don't need to climb to the summit of the mountain and pin Trump with collusion. They can just happily smack his underlings upside the head with the collusion bat, kick Trump into obscurity over his mouth alone with obstruction, then let RICO kick around his battered corpse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    Especially considering it's the low hanging fruit that can still take him down. They don't need to climb to the summit of the mountain and pin Trump with collusion. They can just happily smack his underlings upside the head with the collusion bat, kick Trump into obscurity over his mouth alone with obstruction, then let RICO kick around his battered corpse.
    Exactly. There are more readily accessible routes to his political demise this way. I hate to bring up the tired example, but they got Al Capone on tax evasion... not murder or other things.

Are there any limits to the shitshow that is Trump's presidency?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Are there any limits to the shitshow that is Trump's presidency?
    Trump has all the very best shitshows. Absolutely the best, you wouldn't believe. The biggest shitshows ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I doubt we'll see him fuck a pig on national television.
    Ah, true I suppose. I guess he'll stop at talking about how he grabbed the pig by the pussy.
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Don't give him any ideas, it'll be the greatest pig, you won't believe the fuck he's going to do.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    Don't give him any ideas, it'll be the greatest pig, you won't believe the fuck he's going to do.
    Alternatively, he could become inspired by Mr. Garrison from Southpark and fuck it to death if it's an immigrant pig.

I would enjoy watching Fox try to spin that story.

I take comfort in the multiple worlds hypothesis. Somewhere out there, there is a universe where Trump did fuck a big. Somewhere out there there is a universe where Rosie O'Donnell did fuck him with a strap on, while he was getting peed on by four Russian prostitutes....

Anything's possible!

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    I would enjoy watching Fox try to spin that story.
    "Trump is an animal lover"

"Simply eating bacon isn't enough for him"

"Muslims are scared of pigs and look what trump does to them, imagine how much fear muslims must have of a man who fucks their fears"