Page 11 of 128 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    I wouldn't totally discount the possiblity of an IRA attack. In the last couple of years the threat level from Northern Irish paramilitaries was raised to substantial. There are people out there who are still totally opposed to the peace process. I don't think it is them, though.
    I recall reading though that even when they were active they would try to avoid harming children.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I'd rather not spin anything in any direction, which is the point. There's no benefit to jumping to conclusions, so just wait for the facts to be made available.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Never thought I'd link TMZ, but...

http://www.tmz.com/2017/05/22/ariana...ester-england/

3:25 PM PT -- Several people present -- including actress Julie Hesmondhalgh from "Coronation Street" -- say there was no explosion but rather a loud bang, which created a stampede and people were injured trying to get out of the facility.Two loud bangs described as "explosions" rocked an Ariana Grande concert in England Monday, sending scores of people running for safety.
    #notprojecting #notspin #waitingfor"facts"

Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    MMO-Champion, where it is more important who killed people than that they were killed.

Another sad day on this world. I hope the count doesn't go up much more.
    OFC it do not matter. Just like stoping this garbage do not matter. Only peace and limitless trust count. /s
    Last edited by Alexeht; 2017-05-23 at 12:33 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

Investigated as a terrorattack and people on mmo praying its the IRA and not another isis
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's more likely Napoleon rising from the grave than the IRA..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutpile View Post
    Because they'll do anything whatsoever to defend Muslim terrorists.
    Whose defending anyone? Regardless of who it is they are monsters and deserve nothing but a cruel death.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharein View Post
    It is not the IRA.

Why? Do people hope it is the IRA?

/baffled.
    Absolutely don't want that at all. An active IRA is fucking bullshit. If it has to be someone, we want it to be some lone individual with no ties to anything or anyone.

Can you imagine if this were the first time in 20 years that it wasn't Islam & the litany of people that would point and shriek, "SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?!" lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    An alcoholic fighting his addiction is fighting a jihad.

MMO-Champion, where it is more important who killed people than that they were killed.

Oh, it'll keep climbing as long as there is political correctness and a pussified aversion to offending Muslims.

Deleted
    According to the reddit live thread the police said they have found a 2nd device and are performing a controlled explosion on it, but no confirmation on that one as far as im aware.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    I recall reading though that even when they were active they would try to avoid harming children.
    Tell that to the people of Warrington when they stuck a nailbomb in a bin, and detonated it while the schools left.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Investigated as a terrorattack and people on mmo praying its the IRA and not another isis
    Stating that it could be another group instead of ISIS because hey, in the UK we have a history of terror attacks outside of ISIS = Praying.

???????

Probably because the liberal bias on this forum tends to try to protect the group typically responsible for these things and people try to point out maybe we should fix the problem rather than calling the fact that people see the problem to be a racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexeht View Post
    Well this is why it looked like terror attack from the beginning. Just like in Paris attacks they want to do as much damage as they can, so weak minds will cower under them.
    If this was ISIS my wish to see them all dead didn't exactly decrease after this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutpile View Post
    Because they'll do anything whatsoever to defend Muslim terrorists.
    Yep.

The victims aren't important, and they'll most likely raise a glass of wine when it turns out that it actually -is- the IRA.

Sick, sick people.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I am still in a bit of shock with this one. Overwhelmingly young women in the audience and this tagedy will be with them for a long time. My thoughts go out to everyone who lost someone, many of whom may not even be fully aware they should be mourning their loved one(s).
    Awesome. More thoughts and prayers. That and lighting up a well recognized structure in a pretty color will stop them terrorists.

2nd suspected device near arena that the police will do a controlled explosion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Absolutely don't want that at all. An active IRA is fucking bullshit. If it has to be someone, we want it to be some lone individual with no ties to anything or anyone.
    My guess is that is a lone person, who just pledged allegiance to isis quite recently. Isis claim responsibility even though they likely had no part in planning this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    They did mostly target soldiers, but they also detonated car bombs, and set off devices in train stations and shopping centres. They didn't give a fuck.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://twitter.com/gmpolice/status/866813662505447424
    2nd device, Police are performing a controlled explosion.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Fuck you, I served my country post-9/11.
    Good for you. Fuck you too.