Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    IN honesty, the fact that it has turned out to be them in many of these situations doesn't make it reckless assumptions when it is a common occurrence.
    ummm no? not all muslims are terrorists, so you're just being racist. it was most likely a chinese or indian person as they're the most populous nations in the world

10+ Year Old Account
    Knock off the bickering and personal attacks. This is not the thread for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Not always, the later bombings by the 'Real IRA' notoriously didn't and led to a lot of deaths. Others, like the Warrington bombing also came with no warning. 'Mostly' was not 'always'.
    Curious, when was the last big IRA attack?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    [citation needed]
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_Germany
    Take a look at this decade.

There was a couple of lasses on my bus back from the city center (I'd been to see Stewart Lee at the Lowry) who were at the concert and even they had no idea what had happened, just knew there was a few loud bangs and a lot of panicking.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharein View Post

2001 for their last attack in England i think.

What kind of a stain of existence targets little girls.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Not always, the later bombings by the 'Real IRA' notoriously didn't and led to a lot of deaths. Others, like the Warrington bombing also came with no warning. 'Mostly' was not 'always'.
    Ok so let's say it can be the Real IRA, that group that have been active in Northern Ireland. Why Manchester, why a random ass concert with no real relation to anything they want. Fear and marketing could be it, those aren't good enough to try and kill a bunch of people when you have an actual non-religious cause (unification).

Deleted
    I hope it was a suicide bombing, that's one less of those freaks running around.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Is this the new excuse now every time people get called out for tribalistic circle jerking? I've heard this excuse and usage of the term "gallows humor" More in the last month than almost the last decade combined.

"Oh it was just a bit of gallows humor!"

No, sorry. You don't know what gallows humor is if you think immediately rushing to blame Islam everytime something bad happens.
    You better toughen up kid, or the Islamic Terrorists will have won.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    An alcoholic fighting his addiction is fighting a jihad.

Deleted
    1. That's less than 90%.

2. That isn't proper evidence of your claim regardless, as it doesn't look at the total number of incidents in which people start assuming Islamic terrorism, only confirmed terrorist incidents in Germany. You'd need to include things like the accident in Times Square, school shootings, etc.
    Good job moving the goalposts. The page is right there, go and look at all of the other european countries whilst you're at it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharein View Post
    Big one? Probably Omagh. They never stopped shooting each other though.

Quote Originally Posted by shrunken View Post
    You better toughen up kid, or the Islamic Terrorists will have won.
    Okay so you're just ignoring what I'm actually saying to just barf out nonsense. I wish you would have told me sooner you're just shitposting. I'd also suggest you stop calling other people "kid" when you're acting so hilariously immature yourself.

Just some advice, champ
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-05-23 at 01:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    the muslim variety

Quote Originally Posted by Peggle View Post
    2001 for their last attack in England i think.
    16 years ago.

I rest my case.

accident in Times Square, school shootings, etc.
    Neither are terrorism. An accident is an accident and a school shooting is a spree killing and not terrorism.

But keep denying.

Its obviously some "christian" fanatic

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamov View Post
    the muslim variety
    They're probably quite sad about blowing up their prizes but I guess they hope they'll see them amongst the 72.

Infracted. Have some respect for the victims of this tragedy.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2017-05-23 at 01:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ianus View Post
    Its obviously some "christian" fanatic
    A safe bet on the boards!
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    Isis, boko haram, al shabab and al qaida etc all likes to attack shools or places with children as they have done plenty before.

Deleted
    Moving goalposts would assume you had proved your claim and I instead asked for proof of a stricter claim. Instead, you failed to even prove the original claim, even if I were particularly generous in evaluating it.
    Well lets add the belgium aiport (7/8), Bataclan (8/9), Nice (9/10) and London (10/11)

OH DEARY ME