Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Technically we just fought Azzinoth.
    And when was this?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

I mean...Sargeras, right?

It has to be Sargeras. We're killing Kil'jaeden, probably permanently since he dies in orbit over Argus, and Archimonde may or may not be dead. Regardless, he's probably not going to be around this soon. There's nobody else that big we could fight that would matter after Kil'jaeden than Sargeras. Its also pretty much confirmed from the implications that the next expansion isn't also about the Legion, which leads us to believe this is the end of the Legion as the threat as it currently stands.

It has to be Sargeras.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    I would assume we don't kill sarg, maybe we pull a mardum on him and imprison him on argus. Unless Blizzard severely weakens him I don't see how he dies. Or we deathstar the planet and the fel kills him.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Mal'ganis isn't a boss. He's our segue into WotLK 2.0. You heard it here first, folks.
    Hmm interesting...

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok here's my theory:

I think we will fight Sargeras, but not really... Like we will have an encounter which is us doing lots of mechanical things to stop Sargeras. Maybe we've taken command of a Legion ship and are fighting to maintain control of it which also trying to use it to shoot a giant laser/spell to stop Sargeras entering Azeroth. Or maybe we're running around doing X, Y, and Z to charge our artifact weapons with power so we can shut some sort of portal. I don't think it'll be us meleeing Sargeras, but I do think that we'll battle Sargeras in some indirect way. Kind of how Spine of Deathwing was us fighting Deathwing, but we were targeting tendons and elementals.

Also, I would love a Dreadlord Council fight like the council in HFC or Paragons.

I didn't mean to say that Velen's wife would be the BIG BAD but one of them. Obviously we could have a Sargeras fight but remember that Velen, KJ and Arch were the leaders of the eredar originally. Once Velen took off it's not much of a stretch that they corrupted his wife into serving as Velen's replacement on their little council. Velen was the spiritual leader of the three so she could have assumed that role. It would make sense given that we killed his son.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would be cool if Velen is ''captured'' at the end of KJ's fight and one of our objectives is to free him (which we do) when we get there.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Would be cool if Velen is ''captured'' at the end of KJ's fight and one of our objectives is to free him (which we do) when we get there.
    Yeah that would be a nice transition for Argus

Dreadlord Council has to be one of the bosses, there's enough of well known Dreadlords that we're yet to permanently kill. Paragons of Klaxxi 2.0 is fine with me.
    Sargeras is the final boss, simple as that, anyone who argues otherwise has no idea what they're talking about and they're just trying to apply their own fantasies to the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    And when was this?
    Mythic Gul'dan. Illidan's "Demon Within" is Azzinoth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Jaraxxus and Malchezzar NEED to be a twin fight!
    You face not Malchezzar alone, but JARAXXUS, EREDAR LORD OF THE BURNING LEGION

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post

Mythic Gul'dan. Illidan's "Demon Within" is Azzinoth.
    How about no?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Douchebag View Post
    Hoping for a dreadlord council fight personally. Although, as purebalance pointed out, there probably aren't a lot of them left
    Hm?
    Mal'ganis
    Anetheron
    Varimathras
    Tichondrius (Nighthold =/= permanent death)
    Mephistroth (Cathedral =/= permanent death)
    Kathra'Natir (currently trapped)
    Detheroc (Stormwind =/= permanent death)
    Sathrovarr the Corruptor
    Razelikh the Defiler (currently possessing Loramus and is trapped in DH class hall)

Lesser known ones who may or may not be still around:
    Solenor the Slayer
    Talnivarr the Sleeper
    Pentatharon
    Lord Banehollow
    Lord Hel'nurath
    Gorgannon
    Diathorus the Seeker
    Culuthas
    Count Nefarious
    Beltheris (Nighthold =/= permanent death)
    Azagrim (Nighthold =/= permanent death)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 2about View Post
    How about no?
    Sorry, your own head cannon doesn't apply here. Azzinoth is the Mythic Gul'dan phase.
    Last edited by Adoxe; 2017-05-23 at 01:56 AM.

My Speculation:

Trial of Guardian - One final test offered by Medivh and Echo of Aegwynn, to make sure we're ready for the battles ahead.

Naga Invasion - What the hell are these guys doing here? What sinister plot they are scheming? Whatever the reason, we beat them back before going to Argus proper.

A Fel Welcome - Demons are expecting us in Argus, and we fought to secure our own portal network and a foothold in this alien world.

Seal the Portal - Argus is connected to countless Legion world, we defend Khadgar/Illidan as they seal off those portals and cut off Argus from further reinforcements.

Evil of Dark Titan - The former Guardian Medivh has learned a few tricks to trap a small portion of Sargeras's soul inside people or objects to empower them, and where better to store the bits of Dark Titan's soul than our Artifact Weapon? Defeat the evil that manifests from our weapon, and be ready for the final showdown.

Paragons of Dreadlord - Involving 10 or more (Paragon of Klaxxi style) named Dreadlords that we beat in Azeroth but never killed in Nether. One final showdown between us and these buggers.

Eredar Civil War - The death of Kil'Jaeden sent ripples across the Burning Legion as it plumbs into the unruly chaos it once was. Choose your side in this conflict, help Lord Jaraxxus or Prince Malchezaar vanquish each other. But beware, demons are prone to backstabbing once their own agenda is fulfilled.

Heart of Argus - Defend Illidan Stormrage as he finishes his spell that will shatter Argus once and for all!

Medivh...wait, Sargeras! - Sensing Argus's imminent destruction, Sargeras finally decides to take action and possesses Medivh, and we have to kill him to end Sargeras (For now).

10+ Year Old Account
    Hm?
    Mal'ganis
    Anetheron
    Varimathras
    Sathrovarr the Corruptor
    Razelikh the Defiler (currently possessing Loramus and is trapped in DH class hall)

Solenor the Slayer
    Talnivarr the Sleeper
    Pentatharon
    Lord Banehollow
    Lord Hel'nurath
    Gorgannon
    Diathorus the Seeker
    Culuthas
    Count Nefarious

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, your own head cannon doesn't apply here. Azzinoth is the Mythic Gul'dan phase.
    Where is this from, what are you talking about? Also, it is your head cannon as nowhere does it say its Azinoth, but I still don't think it is. Illidan absorbed a fuckton of demons and his powers were given by Sargares himself. He also absorbed the skull of Gul'dan, honestly Azzinoth, I think was insignificant in power compared to some demons Illidan killed. Heck Azzinoth wasn't even the most powerful doomguard and they're not the most powerful demons in the legion, not by far.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    And when was this?
    Mythic Guldan. It's basically alluded to that you're fighting his spirit.

- - - Updated - - -

Hm?
    Mal'ganis
    Anetheron
    Varimathras
    Sathrovarr the Corruptor

Solenor the Slayer
    Talnivarr the Sleeper
    Pentatharon
    Lord Banehollow
    Lord Hel'nurath
    Gorgannon
    Diathorus the Seeker
    Culuthas
    Count Nefarious

- - - Updated - - -

The land on Broken Shore is fel saturated so you cannot say for a fact that Mephistroth is alive.

Secondly you do not know the reconstruction time needed for demons in the nether, much less any one we literally just fought should not be back just from a gaming perspective.

Naming off nobody nathrezim doesn't really help either. People are implying like the scene from WC3(much less Lord Hel'nurath would potentially apply both previously stated rules as you kill him on Broken Shore).

I mean Tichondrius is out of the question(I mean come on I don't think the reforming is instant). Mephistroth could technically be perma dead since the Broken Shore is pretty fel saturated at this point which was supposedly enough for a demon to perma die. Balnazzar is perma dead. Anetheron just died on Draenor which technically could be fel saturated enough.

Unless we're going for no name demons that pretty much leaves you with Malganis and Varimathras. Not much of a council.
    The others doom lords with Anetheron appear in the horde scenarios before the leveling, so he might be alive

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    The others doom lords with Anetheron appear in the horde scenarios before the leveling, so he might be alive
    Could also be a matter of different levels take longer to regenerate. They haven't really describe how it exactly happens. I mean if that were the case then technically every demon could just be like BAM right back through the portal. Also it was only 1 of the 3 as I don't recall Kaz'rogal being anywhere unless you have his location. Azgalor is.

Could also be a matter of different levels take longer to regenerate. They haven't really describe how it exactly happens. I mean if that were the case then technically every demon could just be like BAM right back through the portal. Also it was only 1 of the 3 as I don't recall Kaz'rogal being anywhere unless you have his location. Azgalor is.
    I think a fel saturated planet is the "min" of fel requirement to permakill a demon, because a lot of demons were killed in felwood with a lot of corruption on that land(Tichondrius by Illidan there). But I expect to find even more demon races and some, locals demons who aren't part of the legion but are still our enemies

The land on Broken Shore is fel saturated so you cannot say for a fact that Mephistroth is alive.
    It's still not the Twisting Nether.

Ppl are still in denial ? Its gona be Sargeras, we are fighting a weakened version of him (trough draining all of our artifacts) or we are going to be super powered by Azeroth himself or something like that and we are fighting Sargeras.