Draught of Souls + Legedary Shoulder

Should I delay every cast of Draught to line with Vanish or is it better to cast Draught on CD and let it line when it does.
    Last edited by DakonBlackblade; 2017-05-23 at 01:40 AM.

to be perfectly honest with you, unless you dont have a reasonable alternative, i wouldnt even use it
    problem is that, since the buff doesnt last 9 seconds you're energy capped for the entire duration, and using DOS would basically mean, not using an envenom and 2 mutilates, which (with the extra agi you also lose) basically nets you less damage, so unless your DoS is like 20+ higher ilvl than any other good agi alternative, i'd ditch it.

but to answer your question: dont delay anything, unless you wouldnt be able to cast another one before the boss dies.

Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    to be perfectly honest with you, unless you dont have a reasonable alternative, i wouldnt even use it
    problem is that, since the buff doesnt last 9 seconds you're energy capped for the entire duration, and using DOS would basically mean, not using an envenom and 2 mutilates, which (with the extra agi you also lose) basically nets you less damage, so unless your DoS is like 20+ higher ilvl than any other good agi alternative, i'd ditch it.

but to answer your question: dont delay anything, unless you wouldnt be able to cast another one before the boss dies.
    I just got a DoS wich I never managed before (my guild has the crapiest luck with DoS drops in any difficulty) and I was testing, but Im inclined to agree with you, its not realy that good compared to my same lv Nightblooming.
    Last edited by DakonBlackblade; 2017-05-23 at 02:00 AM.

Go for a mastery stat stick. Relinquished pops stat sticks more often than not shouldnt be hard too get. Guarm and nb too.

Deleted
    I would agree if NBF steadily procced around 4% as in the simulations but it doesn't.
    As it stands DoS is the best trinket when the instance is on farm. When you can kill heroic anomaly in around 1-1.5 minute you ll end up above 1.5m dps with DoS easily.
    For progression DoS is actually more consistent than NBF. Stat stick can probably be good if you have borderline mastery values as it gains value with extra point.

Quote Originally Posted by 1i3t0 View Post
    .... When you can kill heroic anomaly in around 1-1.5 minute you ll end up above 1.5m dps with DoS easily.
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...=4&class=Rogue I just let that stand here.

Quote Originally Posted by Noggerflogger View Post
    I'm not sure how everyone got fixated on DOS but the common denominator in top 10 seems to be frond. You might get 1 good DoS in there but it's frond all the way.

you shouldn't delay anything more than a few sec - unless you know for sure the boss will die before the ability comes up again no matter what, in which case delay all you want. the general idea is to stuff as many Vendettas KBs DoS vanishes etc as possible into the fight, and you can't do that if you are delaying for 20 or 30 or even 15 sec.

As for DoS specifically, that's the easiest - never delay anything for it. if you pool energy and have 4+ CP before a vanish, you can stuff numerous muts and envenoms into those 6 sec. using DoS for 3 of those sec just takes some of that away. I'm not even sure we should be using DoS during the first vanish, but sure as heck you don't delay it later, you are just making it a 2 min CD trinket for a very iffy benefit.

by the way - NBF dominates top scores because it's unreliable. over 1000s of parses of course you are going to get crazy RNG with it proccing multiple times, thus ending up at the top. but it also can proc one time (if not zero) over an entire Krosus fight so there is that. DoS is completely reliable - you know in advance with 100% certainty what damage it will do over a fight.

Deleted
    If you can predict the possible bossfight duration through practise, than you can predict how often you are going to use a specific CD. If a fight takes 3 to 4min for example you can use vanish only 2 times, so its pretty easy to line up vanish with DoS two times without any kind of loss.

But all trinkets with a damage proc becoming obsolete if AP is away.

Quote Originally Posted by Noggerflogger View Post
    Thing i noticed here is that outlaw rogues beats ass on every fight,wtf ?