Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    sentence all pedophiles to death and stage public executions of them.
    establish a elite death squad answerable only to me. task it with doing whatever i tell it to do and eliminating my opponents.
    make the death sentence mandatory for all states.
    make universal healthcare mandatory.
    turn the country into an authoritarian centerist leaning dictatorship state.
    raise minimum wage to 15$ an hour.
    have the government be the only option for healthcare providers.
    abolish the nsa.
    rescind nafta.
    ban nascar and other sports that are wastes of money.
    start up a r&d program on developing anti matter weapons and other futuristic weapons.
    have my own harem of elves.
    establish a month to memorialize the armenian genocide and when turkey bitches about it tell them to go deal with it.
    ban all draenei from public and or establish a program where they have to sign up for and will be assigned a tracking collar.
    invade mexico and have the military exterminate the cartels like the animals they are.
    strengthen our nuclear stockpile.
    increase taxes on the rich and upper class and rescind their passports so they can't leave. if they attempt to leave seize all their assets and now they have nothing.
    reduce the budget of the military by 1/3.
    increase spending for education.
    make college tuition free.
    put george w. bush and dick cheney on trial for war crimes. the conclusion would be forgone.
    state control of most ultilites.
    allow violent gang members to be shot on sight if they are hostile to the police or any other authority.
    take a page from ghadaffi and create my own guard of elite elven/succubus guards.
    set aside money to update the u.s.'s infrastructure.
    net neutraility made law.
    build a special camp to hold all the draenei.
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2017-05-23 at 02:36 AM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz, and I'm fine.

Outlaw religion in government offices, public schools.
    Remove tax exempt status from all things considered a religion.
    Term limits on all public offices
    Drastically scale down the amount of aid and military support we give outside of our country.
    Massive enginerring projects in america from fixing places with shit water to getting better mass transportation across the country.
    Push space test to its limit.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Berengil View Post
    No nation bashing here please.

an equal rights amendment to the Constitution that includes LGBTQ people as well as women
    The Constitution is written so that all citizens are treated equally. Last I checked, Women and LGBTQ people are actually people. "Man" in this sense refers to huMAN beings. Specifying every cooked-up gender and sub-species that exists now or that we will invent in the future would be a pointless and futile endeavor. For example, the proper abbreviation now is "LGBTQIA" (to include intersex and asexual people) and i'm sure more letters will be added before I'm done typing this post. Very homophobic and bigoted to only use LBGTQ.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Stop with the massive waste of Money on Immigration and indigenous Programs. Pump Money into our communications and technology infrastructure. Strip Religious freedom laws. Bring in Marriage Equality Laws. Strip many of the "stupid" Discrimination laws whilst keeping the relevant ones. Remove any "quotas" on diversity.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Approach the other Nordic countries for a possible union, free from the EU.
    Interesting idea. I've occasionally heard something like that mentioned elsewhere. A Finno-Scandian republic uniting Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, and Iceland. I'm not sure if Greenland is included. Didn't they fully separate from Denmark awhile back?
    " The guilt of an unnecessary war is terrible." --- President John Adams
    " America goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy." --- President John Quincy Adams
    " Our Federal Union! It must be preserved!" --- President Andrew Jackson

I'd veto any bill that got on my desk having to do with identity politics.
    Immigration reforms
    I'd end the illegal labor pool being a part of our economy. Register for status or be in stuck in your home countries airport forever?
    Major healthcare reforms
    Government officials have same healthcare options that citizens do
    Even more legislation
    Congress will appreciate breaks and won't be as often because
    Even more legislation
    Physical exams for government positions.
    Retirement age for government offices.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Berengil View Post
    No nation bashing here please. The scenario is: you are in absolute control of your native country. How doesn't matter: either you're the absolute ruler, or your ideas have such support that no other politician dares oppose you. What would you do?

As for myself (USA):

Withdraw from all military alliance treaties (NATO, 1 on 1 agreements, All of them)

Pull all US forces back to the 50 states/territories/commonwealths

constitutional amendment that US forces can't be deployed outside US territory without a Declaration of War from Congress

fix military spending at 5% of GDP in peacetime, spending on space tech/exploration set at a minimum of 2% GDP

begin an aggressive space program aimed at permanent Moon and Mars bases and establish orbital weapons platforms (nuclear and kinetic)

withdraw from the Outer Space Treaty of 1967

withdraw from the UN; give them 2 years notice to get out of NYC

withdraw from the WTO and impose a 40% tariff on all imports

declare a 21st century version of the Monroe Doctrine (for NA only)

full universal healthcare

an equal rights amendment to the Constitution that includes LGBTQ people as well as women

continue to aggressively develop the US's energy sources to achieve 100% energy independence

develop a network of solar power satellites that gather solar radiation in low Earth orbit and transmit it to the surface as microwaves, which is then converted to electricity
    Pretty much this. But I would also include:

Fire everyone from every political position

Fix taxes so everyone is treated equally and the poor aren't getting raped

Call open season on any illegal immigrants caught sneaking into the country, no matter where they are from

Get rid of 90% of the farms currently growing corn for HFCS use
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

US here.

1. All police force are mandatory retrained within 5 years. Race relations, lgbtq/gender indentity relations, mental health training, much much much more focus on crisis control. All cops are wired for sound and video. Do the training and pass, or not be a cop anywhere anymore. No statutes of limitation for, assault, sexual assault, and hate crimes.

2. Research and invest and make policy on top to bottom changes on education. Bring in experts from outside US, see what they do, and how it could be implemented here. Junior-kindergarten to college.

3. Free universal health care.

4. Massively overhaul and re-regulate Wall Street, Big Pharma, and Big Business. Prescription cost nerfed to the ground,
    enforceable employee bill of rights (raise min wage to guaranteed 10.50 by the end of the year universally, going to $15 within 5 year of that. Optional go for an additional increase of 75c per 2 years for the following 10 years after, cant be hired for a job that doesnt match what you do. Like you cant be hired to be a waitress, but are actually a model who gets fired for gaining 2 lbs and having bad hair day, more personal paid days, more maternity and paternity days paid

5. Gun control. FBI and/or State Police and/or ATF at all gun shows. Mandatory gun training and testing. Mandatory re-training and testing every 4 years. You dont pass, local government gets your guns till you do. Buying and selling of guns will be monitored, after certain limits, officials will come around and do checks to see why you need so many weapons and who has access and when. No more open or concealed carry every god damned place.

6. Tax system overhaul, poor pay less, rich pay more, super wealthy gonna cry like a bitch for a few years. Loopholes going and gone. Move your 'HQ' overseas, kk fine bye, exit fee. Wont becoming out of employees paycheck or esop, etc. Returning your 'HQ' from overseas, kk fine welcome back, entrance fee. Its gonna hurt. More so if it was 'based' in switzerland or the cayman islands.

7. Military - budget cut in half. 1/4 of said budget will go the Dept. Vet Affairs, overhaul the buildings, equipment, doctors and staff, computers. No re-selling old weapon systems to any middle eastern country, and any weapons that are sold to allies will not be re-sold to them either. More efficient spending. 'We need 150 of these new tanks' 'Can you make due with 100?' 'This system has cost us 1 billion bucks 10 years inn dev hell and still isnt ready'' ''well its canceled and the company owes us 10% back within 2 years.''

Coast guard and National guard restructured to be solely Homeland Guard, protect our side of the borders, only overseas if extremely necessary. Advisors and civilian care (clearing mine fields, building wells, keep hospitals protected) first, fighters second.

8. More generally, teachers make 45k starting salary, police and firefighters 55k, emt 50k (only because police/firefighters are a bit more inclined to be harms way of civilians/riots/major arson sweeping through building, etc) Combat military 65k starting, non com, 60k. Full benefits for all of them.

9. Recommend that the FBI and the IRS look into Scientology and FLDS for any and all criminal activity and whether they should or shouldn't have to pay taxes and if they are not a religion and are an occult.

10. All immigrants must have a clear and logical path to citizenship. Large refugee centers will be set up, away from large civilians populations (see huge, heavy taxes on the super rich) where anyone who is fleeing a country in chaos, for whatever reason, may stay and be protected. They will be tightly guarded and protected. By fully trained and deeply vetted professional. This is not a refugee prison. It can be arranged for you to return to your country, but you cant leave just to go out into the country proper. The people will be provided with sleeping areas, entertainment, phone and internet access, which will be monitored, and day care for kids. Staff and guards will be trained and counseled to work with people from different cultures/religions and speak several languages. People will be giving access to information, if they are seeking citizenship, on all needed to make the transition to American citizen.

11. Complete separation of state and church. No tax exemptions. No Bill of rights at a church, no 10 commandments at a school or government building.

12. Kill coal, wean off nuclear some, going to hydroelectric, solar, and wind powered. Buildings and vehicles.

13. Strict 12 year total for House of Rep/Congress/Senate. 12 years and you're done.

14. National Election Day. Nov 2nd is election day. Time and 1/2 paid if you work, must have time to be able to go the polls. ALL polls open at 6am their timezone, close at 10pm their timezone. You must vote, if you dont, your gonna pay more in taxes the next year. Not much, but you'll notice it.
    Supreme Court, no less than 4 and no more that 25 or the age of 75, whichever comes first.
    Last edited by Kellorion; 2017-05-23 at 12:36 AM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I'd need to write a 500 page book to explain everything I'd do.

There's a lot of things in my country I'd like to change.

Ban hair dyes, make waifus real, change the national anthem to "America Fuck Yeah" and nuke a dick shape on the moon's surface.

More education, universal healthcare, modernization of energy/infrastructure. Less military spending.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Change the license scheme so only people who can actually drive are driving. Instant license loss for nearly any infraction. Push for better road systems and more active policing instead of reactive systems.

Overhaul the justice system so not every single criminal is considered a victim of circumstance or a shitty childhood is responsible for decisions they make as adults. Life sentences will actually be life. Death penalty brought back, executions are limited and death penalty is used as a cover to harvest organs for the sick.

Stop ruling based on ideology, start making decisions based on evidence and facts.

I'd like for the Canada to be hot during winter. Heated streets would be a good start, or maybe some kind of nuclear shield around the main urban centers to protect the environmentalists

Legal Pot
    Legal Abortion
    Right for any business to deny service for any reason
    Stop aid to all other countrys
    withdraw all troops to us mainland unless in state of declared war
    limit all forms of unemployment to 3 months unless physically/mentally unable to work
    cut govt out of heakthcare all together, its not a right
    opt in for SS/welfare, you dont pay into it, you can never get it
    set min wage to 10$
    destroy H-1b
    net neutrality made law
    deport any illegal immigrant found
    cut all founding to sanctuary cities
    more state power, less federal
    lethal force used on any rioters/looters

- Universal health care
    - Universal education
    - Free basic housing
    - Basic income
    - Free basic utilities
    - No religion allowed
    - Massive military reduction
    - Guns are banned
    - Modern coast to coast and local public transportation

Pretty much solves most of my gripes.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    - Universal health care
    - Universal education
    - Free basic housing
    - Basic income
    - Free basic utilities
    - No religion allowed
    - Massive military reduction
    - Guns are banned
    - Modern coast to coast and local public transportation

Pretty much solves most of my gripes.

You lost the vote with those two planks in your platform.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    US:

Institute full meritocracy somehow, step down, grab popcorn and watch shit burn.
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening

US:

- Institute term limits. (2 for Senate, 4 for House). All house seats are up the same year which is off set by senate's elections.

- Dramatic campaign finance reform. Only individuals may donate and it must be anonymous. It must also go thru a government agency first so there's no contact between candidates and donors. Limits on total money brought in based on size of position sought. Anyone caught giving money directly to a candidate or official will be brought up on felony charges with mandatory prison terms. Same goes for politiican taking money.

- End the electoral college.

- Single payer health care.

- Nongovernment run news agency. Everyone must give a small amount a year, like $20 for the agency to run a newspaper, tv station, web site, and radio station. These will be available for free. They will not have any advertisements nor will they have editorials. They will not endorse candidates. There's needs to be a single unbiased and uncompromised news source that people can check their information against.

- All public schools from K-12 will have age appropriate personal finance classes. These will across the entirety of the school life cover everything form debt, to bank accounts to insurance, investing, retirement, etc.

- Drastic revamp of the entire education system. More focus on the application of knowledge and less on memorizing.

- remove marriage from government and taxes and let any and all marriages between law abiding consenting adults be legal. Yes, even polygamy.

- Clear and definite separation between church and state. Remove all religious references from all government.

- go back to Ellis Island era immigration. Let people come here then let them become citizens.

- heavily incentivize going to alternate power, like solar, wind, etc. Remove restrictions that limit how much a home can be off grid.

- super beef up consumer protection laws against businesses and financial institutions.

- gun registry, so we can track where all these illegal guns are coming from.

- dramatic increase in VA benefits
    Last edited by Bodakane; 2017-05-23 at 02:03 AM.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

I'd follow Groundskeeper Willie's philosophy on leadership: