Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    It did. Homo sapiens and Neanderthals. They comingled quite well, actually.

Quote Originally Posted by ynnady View Post
    "Still doesnt make us different species" cos you say so. Thats just your opinion.
    The difference in bone structures, physical structure, brain structure etc is enough for me to classify as different species.
    There are far greater physical and mental differences between dogs than there are in humans and dogs aren't different species. Hell, they're not even their own species, but are taxonomically classed as a subspecies of the gray wolf.

And to reiterate once again, SSA is not a homogenized continent.
    Just like i clasify tigres and lions or pollar bear and black bear as different species. Same tree but different species nonetheless.
    Taxonomy isn't subjective. Also lions and tigers are seperated by millions of years of divergent evolution. In fact we likely share more in common with chimpanzees and gorillas than lions and tigers do with each other.

Anatomically modern Homo sapiens have been on Earth for roughly 200,000 years, about 150,000 of those years were spent somewhere in Africa.
    Your argument is "cos i say so", My argument is the difference in the things i enumerated above.

You can go ahead and lie yourself and call them races like mainstream does, but in truth its species.
    Yeah I'll go with what the people who spend their lives studying human genetics have to say, thank you very much. You can continue your ignorance all you want but as long as you post this idiotic pseudoscience, I and many others will rise up in rebuttal.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Humans would fight each other less and them more.
    This in a nutshell. Well said.
    Last edited by Fencers; 2017-05-23 at 02:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    just thoughts about their dick really. not the animal itself really. i won't even hold our chihuahua because his underside is 70% dick and it's gross.

- - - Updated - - -

it was probably a combination of interbreeding and war.

maybe human women were just preferable to neanderthal men, and they just bred their selves out.
    The book Us and Them have some interesting ideas about how that happened. Neanderthals were preying on Homo Sapiens and some of it was of a sexual nature.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    So what would life be like if there was a second intelligent, evolved, dominant species on earth? We have a hard enough to manage our own species and we don't do well with sharing.
    I would imagine, at this point, that one would dominate the other, or have wiped them out.

The evolution of the first would preclude the evolution of the second, most likely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    If reproduction was the sole determining factor we'd have evolved from rabbits, mice, or insects.
    With the difference that rabbits, mice and insects arent sentient. While both homo sapiens and homo neanderthaliensis were.

And it doesnt matter which skin colors nowadays humans have. They are all homo sapiens. So no, we dont talk about different races when its about african or european sources of nowadays humans.
    Last edited by mmoc903ad35b4b; 2017-05-23 at 04:26 PM.

It already has two dominant species.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudkobing View Post
    It already has two dominant species.
    Which are?
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.