Page 28 of 128 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ianus View Post
    nah we'll give them sharia law in europe.. make islam religion of EU it will be fine
    Oh yes, lets ignore the fact the west basically funds, arms, and trains these groups that end up recruiting people to do this shit. Dont worry, the people who you will vote for to "end this evil" will continue to do what the west has been doing for decades.

Well let more radical imigrants inside UK... they are loving the way they could plan thos attacks without being bothered cause they are "poor imigrants that deserve love"

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Oh yes, lets ignore the fact the west basically funds, arms, and trains these groups that end up recruiting people to do this shit. Dont worry, the people who you will vote for to "end this evil" will continue to do what the west has been doing for decades.
    i love your hyperbole syndrome

He's not wrong though. That is exactly what happened in Syria

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah, I just don't ignore the facts. The west will continue to arm/fund/train terrorist groups. People have yet to vote against it.

Nah, I just don't ignore the facts. The west will continue to arm/fund/train terrorist groups. People have yet to vote against it.
    who said i disagree i aint even american just stating the fact how you connect the hyperbole to gain advantage...

Donald Trump just made a 100 billion dollar arms deal with the country that 15 out of the 19 terrorists responsible for September 11th were born from. Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria; where the fuck do you think they got all their shit from? Ebay?
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Deleted
    So what we going for? I'm going for :

18-29 year old male, CONVERT, known to security services, criminal history, homegrown.

10+ Year Old Account
    who said i disagree i aint even american just stating the fact how you connect the hyperbole to gain advantage...
    What advantage? I aint the one who will end up mobbing up against random people because people in government like to keep terrorist groups around to keep themselves in power via fear.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Can we reign this in a bit and get back on topic. Looks like they haven't confirmed source/cause yet, but obviously still relatively "just happened". Not sure how it could be anything but an attack - although gas line explosion could account for destructive force. I would think that they would see that right away from gas monitoring though.

Quote Originally Posted by meumaxu View Post
    Well let more radical imigrants inside UK... they are loving the way they could plan thos attacks without being bothered cause they are "poor imigrants that deserve love"
    In the immense majority of recent attacks, the culprit is a Muslim...born in Europe decades ago or at very least installed in Europe long before the rise of ISIS-French terrorists were Moroccans or Algerians, not Syrians.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    In the immense majority of recent attacks, the culprit is a Muslim...born in Europe decades ago or at very least installed in Europe long before the rise of ISIS-French terrorists were Moroccans or Algerians, not Syrians.
    So imagine the kids of current immigrants (which will be much much more) in a long time will do in 20-30 years ?

What advantage? I aint the one who will end up mobbing up against random people because people in government like to keep terrorist groups around to keep themselves in power via fear.
    i live eu and my country didnt arm isis calling them moderate opposition us did, obama did.. and you are saying that i have supported it somehow

Dont worry, the US/allies will continue random bombings of Syria and other middle eastern countries. This will continue a cycle of radicalization that will spread through the internet to recruit others. Wait.....
    Thanks to the Saudi ineptness, the bombs they are dropping on anything except the Houthis rebels are not only build by Americans, but dropped by aircraft maintained by Americans, fuelled by Americans, with people ''trained'' by Americans using American strategic imagery. All this, FTR, while it was Saudis who attacked Americans, not Yemenis.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nehezbegar View Post
    So imagine the kids of current immigrants (which will be much much more) in a long time will do in 20-30 years ?

Even if exactly zero muslims had been allowed in France since 2001, there would still have been terrorists attacks. No amount of vetting prevent people already born there to act.

10+ Year Old Account
    i live eu and my country didnt arm isis calling them moderate opposition us did, obama did
    Isis has been around for decades? You think this is new? Is your country involved in NATO? Do they usually support the US

Isis has been around for decades? You think this is new? Is your country involved in NATO? Do they usually support the US
    US supported arab spring so its their own fault.. my country didnt supported it by arms or by decisions nor it had a say in it

10+ Year Old Account
    US supported arab spring so its their own fault.. my country didnt supported it by arms or by decisions nor it had a say in it
    So the UK, France, Germany and a couple of others who also supported it are not at fault?

and they do attacks in eu not US because there islarge muslim communities that preach vehabism..while eu liberals are blind there wont success in fighting them

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Even if exactly zero muslims had been allowed in France since 2001, there would still have been terrorists attacks. No amount of vetting prevent people already born there to act.
    Vetting for Islamism would help prevent them from being there in the first place. Making it harder for them to pass on their Islamist ideology to Western born kids.

So the UK, France, Germany and a couple of others who also supported it are not at fault?
    i aint in those countries so i dont give fuck.. if you ask me about their tolerance and blindess.. in my country if something like this happened once there would be mass deportation.. because its not muslim that came as refugee most of the time but 3-4th generation that lives there 150 years and they "assimilated"