Thread: Class Hall

Class Hall

Is there an optimal follower setup? People seen to give more attention to champions with clear minion traits, however we already have troops that counter that (with the perk)... Any ideas on the best setup?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevazka View Post
    Is there an optimal follower setup? People seen to give more attention to champions with clear minion traits, however we already have troops that counter that (with the perk)... Any ideas on the best setup?
    (+Additional Champion Perk)

(Vengeance/Magic) Belath Dawnblade
    (Vengeance/Rush) Jace Darkweaver
    (Havoc/Glaive) Korvas Bloodthorn
    (Havoc/Rush) Kayn Sunfury
    (Outcast/Glaive) Lady S'theno
    (Outcast/Magic) Shade of Akama

Meatball. ***The most important.

I have not yet looted the Moroes follower.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyalo View Post
    (+Additional Champion Perk)

(Vengeance/Magic) Belath Dawnblade
    (Vengeance/Rush) Jace Darkweaver
    (Havoc/Glaive) Korvas Bloodthorn
    (Havoc/Rush) Kayn Sunfury
    (Outcast/Glaive) Lady S'theno
    (Outcast/Magic) Shade of Akama

Meatball. ***The most important.

I have not yet looted the Moroes follower.
    This is a solid list. I can't speak to Meatball, but I will say it's worth running lower Kara at least once per day as a Heroic to farm the Moroes pocket watch. He's insanely good as a follower, and it was a nice surprise to get him out of a Heroic Lower Kara.

Moroes is good, but Meatball is even better. And he is really easy to get, you just have to do the first fight in Brawlers Guild, then do the follower mission, then do 5 more fights (you can even repeat the 1st fight 5 times, and I think trying and dying counts too) and then a bunch of follower missions where you have to get the bonus item and during it it each time in Brawlers Guild.

Problem is (didnt try Meatball as a combat ally), i HATE bodyguards: they keep me in combat all the time, which is the worst!

Cause of that (and most classes with the current ilvl dont need a bodyguard to kill mobs either; my Havoc only has 895 and i can kill any mob by myself) i ONLY use combat allys that remain passive! And as i want 2 champions of any spec and any counter, there is currently no place for meatball - but i would like to get him in my setup, still too lazy to figure it out 100%.

My current setup is:

Altruis, Allari, Akama, S'theno, Asha, Jace, Matron (Combat Ally, with +OR and +Gold for WQs)
    Last edited by iddqd; 2017-05-23 at 06:31 AM.

My setup involves:

Allari - 10% mission success, 40% on 8+ hour missions, 15% mission success
    Jace - 10% mission success, 30% on 8+ hour Missions, 20% with Illidari adepts
    Shade - 10% mission success, 30% on 8+ hour missions, 20% with Ashtongue Warriors
    Asha - 10% mission success, 10% with Ashtongue warriors, 20% with Ashtongue warriors (need to upgrade that item lol)
    Meatball - currently nothing
    Lady S'theno - 10% mission success, 30% on 8+ hour missions (haven't unlocked 3rd slot yet)
    Kayn combat follower - AP+OR, 50g, 25g

I can 200% just about every mission with ease and have been able to 100% the elite strike missions all 3 at once.

Quote Originally Posted by iddqd View Post
    Problem is (didnt try Meatball as a combat ally), i HATE bodyguards: they keep me in combat all the time, which is the worst!

Cause of that (and most classes with the current ilvl dont need a bodyguard to kill mobs either; my Havoc only has 895 and i can kill any mob by myself) i ONLY use combat allys that remain passive! And as i want 2 champions of any spec and any counter, there is currently no place for meatball - but i would like to get him in my setup, still too lazy to figure it out 100%.

My current setup is:

Altruis, Allari, Akama, S'theno, Asha, Jace, Matron (Combat Ally, with +OR and +Gold for WQs)
    Idk what you're doing wrong staying in combat lol, but meatball is the ONLY follower worth having as a combat ally.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VooDsXo View Post
    Idk what you're doing wrong staying in combat lol, but meatball is the ONLY follower worth having as a combat ally.
    Kayn is good as Vengeance. You round up a ton of stuff, it converges on you and Kayn blows them all up.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by VooDsXo View Post
    Dunno, I've Lady S'theno and I'm pretty happy with her. Her 100% Haste bubble is awesome. And you can dismiss combat allies at any time, so u will leave combat.

What does Meatball do as a combat ally? Because s'theno is insane, a 15 second shield that gives 100% haste combined with an aoe knock up and very minor heal. She makes world bosses melt when that haste bubble goes out onto every single person in the area, they even don't have to be in your group.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kash6 View Post
    What does Meatball do as a combat ally? Because s'theno is insane, a 15 second shield that gives 100% haste combined with an aoe knock up and very minor heal. She makes world bosses melt when that haste bubble goes out onto every single person in the area, they even don't have to be in your group.
    Yes, I use her as well. Also her shield is AOE! Which means if you're in a group or raid everyone around you will also have a shield and given 100% haste. Super OP.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

And as i want 2 champions of any spec and any counter, there is currently no place for meatball
    You really really do not need two champs of each spec. I only use S'theno for Outcast and I have no issues whatsoever to counter missions requiring those.

I never used Meatball as combat ally, but he is without a doubt the best mission champion I have.

I am not so much into having 2 champs of every spec, more two of every counter, and meatball doesnt counter anything, so he is out for me...

The point is that he is still worth (far far) more than a 2nd counter. You are quite literary crippling yourself for missions.

Quote Originally Posted by Psykhe View Post
    The point is that he is still worth (far far) more than a 2nd counter. You are quite literary crippling yourself for missions.
    So which counter would you have only 1x?

Quote Originally Posted by Lostprophet View Post
    Dunno, I've Lady S'theno and I'm pretty happy with her. Her 100% Haste bubble is awesome. And you can dismiss combat allies at any time, so u will leave combat.
    The orbs from Meatball are absolutely absurd.

So which counter would you have only 1x?
    Doesn't matter much really. I honestly do not even know where I have only one counter in my usual setup. Let's see.
    Asha-Minion
    Alari-Spell
    Jace-Hazard
    S'Theno-Minion
    Belath-Spell
    Altrius-Hazard (but with Combat Ally gear for + order resources, so I only use him if I need 2 Hazard counters for Elite Strike)
    And Meatball.

So Hazard I guess.