Page 30 of 128 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Yes, because bombing randomly people in the Middle East (the ''wake up'' thing edgelords keep droning about about) have never been tried beforehand.
    The stuff that is happening in Europe ... is just not ok. Why aren't the wealthy Muslim countries like Kuweit, UAE taking in any refugees ? The Islamic religion is just not compatible with Europe... but because of far to liberal thinking people stuff like this happens

Have we renewed our fight against bad guys yet by changing all our FB profile pics to country flags or using fun filters and lighting up some buildings?

Latest reports I'm hearing is of a suicide bomber with a pressure cooker nail bomb as the likely cause, deliberately targeting young girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    Latest reports I'm hearing is of a suicide bomber with a pressure cooker nail bomb as the likely cause, deliberately targeting young girls.
    Do you have a source?

Because all I can find is the media calling it a terror attack, the police saying they are treating it as "terror incident" and nothing in terms of details beyond victims.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Have we renewed our fight against bad guys yet by changing all our FB profile pics to country flags or using fun filters and lighting up some buildings?
    Nah we renewed our fight by selling the country which produces the foundation for the Wahhabi Salafist extremism, that murders people on the streets of Europe, 100billion worth of weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Or drawing flowers with chalk on the streets.

Police have stated they believe it was a suicide bomber. 22 confirmed dead now.

Thats one way to leave a concert early

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Don't sit here and try to talk about respect or attention seeking when you have approximately 0 facts other than that something happened and you're already using this to push your views on Muslims. It's pathetic.
    It is 99% a Muslim terror attack though. It always is. We 'assume' that, because it always is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    ye maybe it was Buddhists who just caused 2 explosions.

Stampedes being reported are in response to explosions. please have some decency. people have died and your first response is how can i use this to show my political views.
    1. Use the deaths of people to show political views by blaming muslims instantly
    2. Blame others for using the situation to show political views
    3. ????
    3. Profit

Quote Originally Posted by slaskel View Post
    1. Use the deaths of people to show political views by blaming muslims instantly
    3. ????
    3. Profit
    It will always have political background no matter the political option, left or right. Because this is the result of years of decisions politics made.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by slaskel View Post
    3. ????
    3. Profit
    Who the fuck else would you blame, be honest.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilek View Post
    The stuff that is happening in Europe ... is just not ok. Why aren't the wealthy Muslim countries like Kuweit, UAE taking in any refugees ? The Islamic religion is just not compatible with Europe... but because of far to liberal thinking people stuff like this happens
    Yeah, why aren't countries that aren't all that into human rights issues taking in refugees? Makes no sense that countries who care not about human rights aren't taking in refugees!
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SmarterThanU View Post
    wow my first day here and I get an infraction for saying something against nazis.

I hope this forum is not lead by some sort of right wing extremist who don't like my opinion and want to squash it
    It's hilarious to follow this guy whining about his infractions, then seeing him eventually banned. Just joined the forum, and called "SmarterThanU". He wasn't smarter than the mods that's for sure xD

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CptEgo View Post
    Who the fuck else would you blame, be honest.
    No no, you miss the point. I also instantly guessed islamic terror, cause that's just the most likely scenario. But that guy was acting all high and mighty as if he wasn't using the deaths of innocents to spread his views.

"Dont jump to conclusions"

Like what else its gonna be.

A singer thats known to dress overly "sexy" and being a target of controversy about that matter, while radical Islamists are all about female rights cant possibly be them, right?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Nah we renewed our fight by selling the country which produces the foundation for the Wahhabi Salafist extremism, that murders people on the streets of Europe, 100billion worth of weapons.
    They just sell them peaceful weaponry, don't be so mean! Europe should be fighting unarmed civilians and treat everyone from a certain religion as if they murdered or are about to murder someone, because that's obviously the best thing to do. Way better than not supporting a regime that commits serious violations of international law, including war crimes, in yemen.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Rounding up and killing people is physical violence, so yeah they are going beyond speech.
    You cannot see everything that isolated. With that logic what a bomb does is exploding. It's not the bombs fault or the bombers that there may be people in the way of the explosion, that's a totally different thing and goes beyond what the bomb does.

I can use a bomb to hurt people, same way I can use speech to hurt people. It's a chain of events that you started by talking. Why do you think people get convicted when they encourage others to do something criminal like kicking one in the face or telling someone to shoot somebody.

While in the US money may equal speech it's still a crime to hire a hitman.
    Freedom of speech doesn't protect speech you like; it protects speech you don't like.
    Larry Flynt (unsourced)

Quote Originally Posted by Kilek View Post
    When are people going to finnaly wake up. This disease that is Islam and muslims needs to be stopped

[Infracted]
    Good luck on your crusade of locking up or eliminating a billion (mostly) innocent people.
    Mother pus bucket!

Deleted
    Sadly, we cant discuss the root of all the terror in the last 16 years in public these days,so all I can do is offer my condolences to the families of the people that died.

Deleted