Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Nerfing AK = Nerfing alts..

DKs need to grind 51 traits x3 to get the pets.. The difference in AP on 40vs50 is HUGE!!!!
    Yeah if you like to suck donkeys off on the weekends

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Since I'm about as far as you sans the alt, I would guess you either spammed m+ or did ALOT of WQs (probably all) that reward AP. Your definition of hardcore might be a bit skewed, since you had to play a lot for it. Your time investment is definitely above average.
    I'd say i run around 10-12 M+ a week, usually in the 10-17,18 range dependign on how high we can push that week, so hardly spamming. AP Quests depends on how i feel that day, some day's i do them all if there arent to many, some days only emmisary ones and maybe the kill 1 mob ones. And yes i probably play more then the super casuals, but i never invest more than a hour a day in WQ's, i just don't have the time for more.

Quote Originally Posted by Sim View Post
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/1...tfixes-may-22/

Blizzard no. People are already complaining enough about the AP Grind for weapons. Very center of a lot of peoples dislike of the game right now.

This is like trying to put out the fire by pouring gasoline onto it.
    because clearly grind so far was not enough

gotta run on this wheel like good obidient hamsters

but more seriusly "f.... blizz with enourmous d... " for this cunt move :/

bye bye alts this expansion

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Nerfing AK = Nerfing alts..

DKs need to grind 51 traits x3 to get the pets.. The difference in AP on 40vs50 is HUGE!!!!
    Its manageable to get 3x 52 before AK40 without putting in hardcore hours. For example, i raid 7.5 hours a week, do a fair share of WQ's and 10-12M+ a week and i'm already at 2x 52 and 1x 45. Most hardcore players already have 3x 52 or are very close i assume.

I just thought maybe, just maybe we would actually get something nice just for a change. Im not stupidily mad about the new cap because i know its "enough" (i didnt have plans to go over 52) but i hoped for a less grindy situation. Just that.

This is not a problem in any way. It's exactly as they stated, just making it so people aren't demotivated by the fact they'll get 12x more AP in a months time. All it does is make the point where ranks in concordance become impossibly slow come faster, say 60 traits instead of becoming slow at 70 traits if we had ak50. Really doesn't make a difference.

Most people who play this game even remotely seriously or even just playing the same toon every day would have or be close to concordance already, and it really won't take long to get concordance for offspecs at ak40 either, at least it wouldn't be hard to have even 3 specs with concordance by the time tomb is out.

Concordance although weak in simmed PVE dps will have a bigger impact in a Demon Hunter burst for example in arena. That X thousand more Agility on a bursty class will be felt a lot higher and will lead to even more imbalances... so much for gear not mattering right bli$$ard?

ITT:
    - people that want alts that they play 1h/month to be on the same power level as a character that is played 24/7
    - people that think that you actually have to "grind" to get concordance
    - people that are butthurt because a virtual cap (potential trait level) was lowered, which actually doesn't affect 99% of the player base

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonjooce View Post
    I'd like to point out, that reaching max concordance rank requires 865trillion AP. The average AP token is roughly 400 base, at knowledge 40 these will give between 13-15million AP, meaning you have to farm between 50,000 and 70,000 AP tokens. Enjoy.
    But they already stated that you're not supposed to max out your weapon

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wewe View Post
    ITT:
    - people that want alts that they play 1h/month to be on the same power level as a character that is played 24/7
    - people that think that you actually have to "grind" to get concordance
    - people that are butthurt because a virtual cap (potential trait level) was lowered, which actually doesn't affect 99% of the player base
    I guarantee that they will complain twice - first time: "omg last trait is endless wtf blizz endless grind" and second: "omg wtf blizz this concordance is stupid shit it gives no dps fix it" ;P

Ahahah, poor Exorsus and Method, good luck reaching maximum Concordance )))

Quote Originally Posted by ssviolett View Post
    This is so stupid, its whole design intent is that you can never max it out. It's pointless, much like your post.

Quote Originally Posted by ssviolett View Post
    Considering thet atm the highest Method' s artifact is level at level 53, they mostly don't give a shit about concordance (btw, u just can't cap it with ak40).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    Who gives a shit?

For 99.9999% of the playerbase the "grind" ends at 52 traits unless you're some delusional turbonerd who thinks doing 16 hour shifts of M+ is gonna get you anywhere.
    I think this is my favorite post ever on mmo-c. Too many people play for character power over fun.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Berthier View Post
    i am i only do all m+0 all nhc hc raids and 1 day 1 raid for 3 hours mythic this togethers is done in 7 hours and high m+ keys maybe 4 hours a week + doing all ap wqs thats not much time i invest in this game so sorry that feel fucked up when they try to make it last longer to finish the weapon i hate to let things unfinished and with this change no one can finish it or its x times harder and stop judging me
    It would take you over 20 years of playing 24/7 even with AK50. Stop deluding yourself or keep farming till the end of WoW, every day every week for decades. Just convince a couple of friends to stay behind with you in your little time capsule so in the future we can examine what being fucking stupid can do to a person.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    No it wasn't.
    Okay, I know math is too hard for some, but the buff you got at AK 50 still put the 866 trillion ap you needed to finish well out of reach. Even with the doubling of ap from time to time and all the other ways to bump that up. If you want just look directly under your post.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    They realized people would actually be able to cap it so they ended it a couple billion percent early. Lol at this whole expansion.
    There was no way to cap the artefact.

The maths:

1 -> 52 = X
    52 -> 71 = 10,000 * X
    assuming you were AK 50 all the way.

Given you can easily get to 52 with no grind at all, and well before reaching AK 40, AK 40 seems like a good stopping point.

Probably just a prod to those really poor at maths to get them to stop trying the impossible.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    What? Who cares about what you can do before legion is over. They'll clearly raise the AK in 7.3 or 7.3.5, so it doesn't matter if you can cap it out now, the AK will increase later.
    It may and most likely will. People like yourself said it wasn't meant to be maxed out prior to 7.3 I was saying not only was it not meant to be it was impossible to even if you played at that pace for all of Legion. To you point I am sure many people care what you can and cannot do prior to Legion being over.

When a grind takes 4 years to finish, u got to ask ur self whats the point in doing it. which then asks why do WQ? blizzard wants us to play more, but makes it so bad a grind I might as well just not log on unless its raid night.

Quote Originally Posted by Adlian View Post
    Grinding that billions of AP will be fun now, LuL blizzard Lul
    Then you are really going to enjoy the 866 trillion ap you have left to do if you decide to chase that eternal carrot.