Page 31 of 128 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    most people. excluding psychopaths and spies are very honest and they haven't learned how to cover their body language. Even if they say all the right things trained interrogators can usually tell when someone is lying.
    Cool, so we should got one of those interrogaters in every court room, that way reasonable doubt is a thing of the past. Just let the suspect explain how everything went down and the interrogator can tell us if he lies or not.
    Freedom of speech doesn't protect speech you like; it protects speech you don't like.
    Larry Flynt (unsourced)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post
    "Dont jump to conclusions"

Like what else its gonna be.

A singer thats known to dress overly "sexy" and being a target of controversy about that matter, while radical Islamists are all about female rights cant possibly be them, right?
    Well, since the Orthodox chruch in Russia just stopped the government from introducing a law that stops men from beating their wives, I guess it could possibly be orthodox terrorists as well? No?

Quote Originally Posted by slaskel View Post
    Well, since the Orthodox chruch in Russia just stopped the government from introducing a law that stops men from beating their wives, I guess it could possibly be orthodox terrorists as well? No?
    I'm just deeply curious. What does willful ignorance prove or do for you in the long run? o.O

Good attempt, doesnt work.

The thing with Christians is, they are greedy and its all about "image".

Most Christians are no better than Islamists, as long as its not public and no one learns about it.

Therefor no, there wont be an orthodox terrorist because it doesnt benefit then in any way, mostly financially.

I would know, i live around them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HardlyWaken View Post
    I'm just deeply curious. What does willful ignorance prove or do for you in the long run? o.O
    Nothing, just mentioning that you really don't have to be muslim to treat women like garbage.

- - - Updated - - -

Good attempt, doesnt work.

The thing with Christians is, they are greedy and its all about "image".

Most Christians are no better than Islamists, as long as its not public and no one learns about it.

Therefor no, there wont be an orthodox terrorist because it doesnt benefit then in any way, mostly financially.

I would know, i live around them.
    Not an attempt, women are treated like shit in loads of countries with christian, muslim, atheist, hindu leaders. Just a fact.

Nothing, just mentioning that you really don't have to be muslim to treat women like garbage.

- - - Updated - - -

Not an attempt, women are treated like shit in loads of countries with christian, muslim, atheist, hindu leaders. Just a fact.
    Only difference is, you dont murder them and get away with it because "Islam" etc etc etc.

Christians dont threaten death if they see a half-naked singer , they threaten "curses" and "you are going to hell" its a massive difference.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ah yes, I guess populists have it all sorted out again. The system is fine, the world is fine, it's just a few nameable individuals or group of individuals acting in the name of evil which needs to be dealt with until the era of paradisian conditions can finally begin.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Sadly, we cant discuss the root of all the terror in the last 16 years in public these days,so all I can do is offer my condolences to the families of the people that died.
    There is a single point of origin of all terror around the world for the last 16 years, that's somehow also forbidden to name? Is it a RL Voldemort?
    Mother pus bucket!

- - - Updated - - -

I'm just saying, context sort of dictates the circumstances. It's USUALLY a safe bet. It's not really racist too, because in a perfect world "assuming radical Islam" =/= hating Muslims. It can, but should not be assumed. People should be allowed to have situational awareness.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    There is a single point of origin of all terror around the world for the last 16 years, that's somehow also forbidden to name? Is it a RL Voldemort?
    Because of "Islamophobia". It's a stupid word made up by stupid people. Let's say that the UK is "Europhobic" due to Brexit! What about the US media being "Russophobic"!! I don't like pizza, I must be pizzaphobic!!!

Deleted
    Only difference is, you dont murder them and get away with it because "Islam" etc etc etc.

Christians dont threaten death if they see a half-naked singer , they threaten "curses" and "you are going to hell" its a massive difference.
    Not even talking about that, so. Shoo.

Well unless the IRA is back in business and nobody noticed then it's a pretty logical conclusion given the current global climate.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
    Because of "Islamophobia". It's a stupid word made up by stupid people. Let's say that the UK is "Europhobic" due to Brexit! What about the US media being "Russophobic"!! I don't like pizza, I must be pizzaphobic!!!
    Not possible. All those things are white. Except the pizza. Shame on you...

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not possible. All those things are white. Except the pizza. Shame on you...
    Ah, I forgot that white man is the source of all evil....

Deleted
    1 page in and people are already drawing the denial and racism cards.
    Well played "intellectuals".

I'm just saying, context sort of dictates the circumstances. It's USUALLY a safe bet. It's not really racist too, because in a perfect world "assuming radical Islam" =/= hating Muslims. It can, but should not be assumed. People should be allowed to have situational awareness.
    While I agree with you there has to be a change in how Muslim countries act after such terrorist attacks. This radicalism can only change from within, no outside force will reduce any form of radical ideas that leads to killing innocent people.

If the leaders of SA or Iran will not come forward and condemn these attacks in the hardest way possible nothing will change and the murderers can always fall back on their misguided views on their religion.
    Freedom of speech doesn't protect speech you like; it protects speech you don't like.
    Larry Flynt (unsourced)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
    Well, it's ok to hate the EU and pizza. Preaching hate against them won't lead to oppression, violence, fear and injustice. It's a little different when you preach hate towards a billion people based on their religion.
    Mother pus bucket!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemrod View Post
    While I agree with you there has to be a change in how Muslim countries act after such terrorist attacks. This radicalism can only change from within, no outside force will reduce any form of radical ideas that leads to killing innocent people.

If the leaders of SA or Iran will not come forward and condemn these attacks in the hardest way possible nothing will change and the murderers can always fall back on their misguided views on their religion.
    Didn't u hear? Saudiarabia will now lead fight against radicalism...

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    I mean, I hate people like Arianna Grande too because they exemplify exactly what is wrong with music, but this is a bit much.

Pretty disgusting, in all seriousness. I hope they hang the fuckers who did this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    There is a big difference between a mainstream muslim and a brainwashed terrorist. Call them terrorist is fine because that's what they are.
    According to this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim...errorism#Polls
    The difference is not as big as you claim. I mean 30% in UK means what? 850.000 people. That is A LOT, really really a lot of people
    36% in France means 2.500.000! 2.5 MILLION people that justify terrorism. Another 700.000 in spain. And so on

There are literally millions of people in Europe that openly support terrorist attacks. 30-36% is not small minority, it is a huge chunk.
    And those are that the ones that admit it in polls. Actual number may be bigger

Such awful terrorist attitudes must change, and saying it does not exist, does not help change it