Page 32 of 128 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SmarterThanU View Post
    It has nothing to do with immigration. It is because right winged people are mean to immigrants, persecute and attack them.
    They have to welcome them. Western people have to adapt to the immigrants and make them feel home if they want these terrorist attacks to stop.
    Is this person serious? I can't tell if he's seriously stupid or trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by truckboattruck View Post
    how many people have to suffer personal tragedy before 3rd world immigration is no longer worth the cost.
    thats the real question here
    Every time another one of these happen I watch this clip and realize that unfortunately its so true In real life........

either spend 50+years trying to rebuild from the ground up and slowly eliminate the threat while "un brainwashing the youth" or quit the democracy pull out all the troops and hit the reset button.
    Last edited by Moshots; 2017-05-23 at 07:16 AM.

Well its sad but maybe stop making deal with biggest sponsor of terrorism in world . making billion and billions of $$$ arm deal with Saudi Arabia and the likes of them is either very stupid or very hypocrite of "free world "

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skitzin View Post
    Well unless the IRA is back in business and nobody noticed then it's a pretty logical conclusion given the current global climate.
    Actually they are, since their leader died back in March they have been leaving bombs by police stations and schools but (AFAIK) they have all been found so far before they killed anyone. According to reports this wasn't their work however.

https://www.statista.com/chart/4093/...pe-since-1970/

Just a reminder for context.

And these are not adjusted for population growth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Warhoof View Post
    Didn't u hear? Saudiarabia will now lead fight against radicalism...
    They sure have the means now...
    Freedom of speech doesn't protect speech you like; it protects speech you don't like.
    Larry Flynt (unsourced)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemrod View Post
    While I agree with you there has to be a change in how Muslim countries act after such terrorist attacks. This radicalism can only change from within, no outside force will reduce any form of radical ideas that leads to killing innocent people.

If the leaders of SA or Iran will not come forward and condemn these attacks in the hardest way possible nothing will change and the murderers can always fall back on their misguided views on their religion.
    What makes you think that condemning the attacks will have an impact on the ones committing these attacks? I mean their leaders are trying to create a caliphate on the soil of 3 different countries... do you think they care for what leaders of other countries have to say?

What makes you think that a person who is willing to blow themself up would react positive to condemnation by some leaders from whatever country?

You have to fight the radicalization within our borders, that will have the most impact on terrorism.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    What makes you think that condemning the attacks will have an impact on the ones committing these attacks? I mean their leaders are trying to create a caliphate on the soil of 3 different countries... do you think they care for what leaders of other countries have to say?

What makes you think that a person who is willing to blow themself up would react positive to condemnation by some leaders from whatever country?

You have to fight the radicalization within our borders, that will have the most impact on terrorism.
    I mean if they are busy fighting each other then they are too busy to try to blow us up....

Its not a bad strategy... Get the leaders of syria or Saudi to comdemn the "radical Muslim factions" call them out call their believes bogus say that the country is now going with this Less radical understanding of the koran and your wrong and we are denouncing your version of beliefs.... Start a civil war and then the 2 sides will do our jobs for us as we sit back and supply the less radical side with weapons....

Best case the good side wins worse case they spend 10 years wiping each other out and we come in like a cleanup crew 10 years down the road to fight 1/4th of their current numbers.
    Last edited by Moshots; 2017-05-23 at 07:28 AM.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Let's all get our hashtags and Facebook filters out, guys! That'll show those meanie terrorists that we will win
    Me not that kind of Orc!

Quote Originally Posted by Mohoots View Post
    I mean if they are busy fighting each other then they are too busy to try to blow us up....

Its not a bad strategy... Get the leaders of syria or Saudi to comdemn the "radical Muslim factions" call them out call their believes bogus say that the country is now going with this Less understanding of the koran and your wrong and we are denouncing your version of beliefs.... Start a civil war and then the 2 sides will do our jobs for us as we sit back and supply the less radical side with weapons....

Best case the good side wins worse case they spend 10 years wiping each other out and we come in like a cleanup crew 10 years down the road to fight 1/4th of their current numbers.
    Yeah US/Saudi did this with Syria.causing civil war and arming the "rebels"....its going on GREAT....BEST STRATEGY EVER! /s

15+ Year Old Account

Its not a bad strategy... Get the leaders of syria or Saudi to comdemn the "radical Muslim factions" call them out call their believes bogus say that the country is now going with this Less understanding of the koran and your wrong and we are denouncing your version of beliefs.... Start a civil war and then the 2 sides will do our jobs for us as we sit back and supply the less radical side with weapons....

I mean, yeah, that works very well in syria and iraq right now, right? ...

They are selling them weapons, everyone is selling everyone weapons, that doesn't keep assholes from radicalizing people within our countries borders as they are already here.
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by d00mGuArD View Post
    According to this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim...errorism#Polls
    The difference is not as big as you claim. I mean 30% in UK means what? 850.000 people. That is A LOT, really really a lot of people
    36% in France means 2.500.000! 2.5 MILLION people that justify terrorism. Another 700.000 in spain. And so on

There are literally millions of people in Europe that openly support terrorist attacks. 30-36% is not small minority, it is a huge chunk.
    And those are that the ones that admit it in polls. Actual number may be bigger

Such awful terrorist attitudes must change, and saying it does not exist, does not help change it
    We have known for at least a decade that somewhere around a quarter to a third of British Muslims hold extremist views.

#NotAllMuslims

#ButQuiteALotOfThem

10+ Year Old Account
    Who bombs children at a concert? Absolutely fucking pathetic.

I mean, yeah, that works very well in syria and iraq right now, right? ...

They are selling them weapons, everyone is selling everyone weapons, that doesn't keep assholes from radicalizing people within our countries borders as they are already here.
    Well there is always option B....

Turn the middle east into a parking lot and start over. Were pretty much at a turning point.... Either we do something now to stop ISIS or they continue to operate long enough to commit another terrorist attack on US soil.... and the day that happens There is no turning back...

Because those terrorists don't lead an isolated life. They rely on a network and support from communities. They also get radicalised by other people, hardly anyone suddenly sits down and thinks he has to blow up other human beings.

That idea has to stop spreading from the top down. If the spirituals leaders, the preachers, the Imans give them no place to be radicalised, if all Muslim people shun the idea of violance than those few terrorists will be spotted easier and earlier. An outside force who applies pressure will only make them stand together even more. Or did the regime change policy of the US do anything good in the past twenty years in the middle-east? Did any of the surveillance measures halt the Paris or Mancherster attacks?

All that does is infringe on our freedoms and let a few terrorists dictate how we live.

Sure you will have the occasional lone wolf or small group, just like any other idiotic person who kill pupils or visitors in a cinema. But if the idea, for example, that if you kill in the name of god gets you in paradise where a bunch of woman are just waiting for you gets erased, fewer and fewer people will get radicalised. If the Ayatollah preaches that killing woman and children will get you in hell, or whatever there is for Muslim people, I am sure there will be change.

But yeah, no talk about religion.
    Freedom of speech doesn't protect speech you like; it protects speech you don't like.
    Larry Flynt (unsourced)

15+ Year Old Account

Turn the middle east into a parking lot and start over.
    Genocide, great option, sooo you are against terrorism but have no problem with killing 400 million people?

Turn the middle east into a parking lot and start over. Were pretty much at a turning point.... Either we do something now to stop ISIS or they continue to operate long enough to commit another terrorist attack on US soil.... and the day that happens There is no turning back......
    It totally gonna make Muslims already in Europe/America totally less radical and violent...its not like they all have family there and gonna go on revenge path.

What is the point of these threads when people get banned for blaming the root cause of the problem?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemrod View Post
    Because those terrorists don't lead an isolated life. They rely on a network and support from communities. They also get radicalised by other people, hardly anyone suddenly sits down and thinks he has to blow up other human beings.

That idea has to stop spreading from the top down. If the spirituals leaders, the preachers, the Imans give them no place to be radicalised, if all Muslim people shun the idea of violance than those few terrorists will be spotted easier and earlier. An outside force who applies pressure will only make them stand together even more. Or did the regime change policy of the US do anything good in the past twenty years in the middle-east? Did any of the surveillance measures halt the Paris or Mancherster attacks?

All that does is infringe on our freedoms and let a few terrorists dictate how we live.

Sure you will have the occasional lone wolf or small group, just like any other idiotic person who kill pupils or visitors in a cinema. But if the idea, for example, that if you kill in the name of god gets you in paradise where a bunch of woman are just waiting for you gets erased, fewer and fewer people will get radicalised. If the Ayatollah preaches that killing woman and children will get you in hell, or whatever there is for Muslim people, I am sure there will be change.

But yeah, no talk about religion.
    The imams and spiritual leaders already condemn these attacks, it's fringe groups that radicalize them. I agree we should fight radicalization in every way possible, not reduced to religion btw. but all forms of radicalization (hooligans come to mind). Top down does nothing, just as the pope does nothing against christian terrorists because who cares about what a human says if you made yourself believe you're doing gods work.

I really like how people are pulling pieces of children off ther body and hair, but people rather worry about "islamophobia"
    Really showing your true colors here, can't let a couple of dead innocent children get in the way of our globalist wet dreams.

Of course, pesky people and their truth, we should change facebook pictures and hold hands while singing imagine, because that will totally stop an religion who is completely at odds with wester values and who breeds and condone extreme views and extremism.