Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Blastfizzle View Post
    https://www.rt.com/news/389016-austr...gees-ban-rape/

A bunch of migrants raped a 15-year old poor soul
    Just how delusional and blind the politics are, that it took THIS for them to care about human safety?
    Curious if you are inferring that all refugees are predisposed towards raping young girls.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiricine View Post
    Well unfortunately most of these countries don't allow for race to be documented in crime reporting.
    Unfounded claim.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiricine View Post
    Because they already don't want to help them (myself included) and they're trying to convince everyone else who is forcing them against their decision.
    Damn you democracy!
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Unfounded claim.

Damn you democracy!
    What does democracy have to do with it? Its forced immigration due to treaties/UN that none of the current politicians even participated in their creations. No matter which way you vote now it doesn't stop them coming.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDestinatus View Post
    What does democracy have to do with it? Its forced immigration due to treaties/UN that none of the current politicians even participated in their creations. No matter which way you vote now it doesn't stop them coming.
    That's not true, you can vote for authoritarians and turn the country backwards, opting out of all treaties and fuck everything over.
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    If you are really going to go for the migrants are rape crazy angle you are going to need actual stats from reliable sources to back up claims that they rape more than normal citizens. Not just the one incident you found.
    Not all countries are allowed to register race/ethnicity in crime reports.

Finland does, and those stats have been shown here numerous times.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    If you are really going to go for the migrants are rape crazy angle you are going to need actual stats from reliable sources to back up claims that they rape more than normal citizens. Not just the one incident you found.
    The church didnt need any stats from reliable sources for the witch hunt from 1500 and the crusaders back in 1100.
    Yet your still mostly christians.
    Why do you need stats from reliable sources now?

That's not true, you can vote for authoritarians and turn the country backwards, opting out of all treaties and fuck everything over.
    No you can't, no democracy works that way. You would need an overwhelming percentage of the country to agree to even begin to squint at the opportunity of closed borders. Having 1 person in power, or even 51% of the government isn't enough to ensure that you could walk away from any of these forced obligations. Donald Trump is a perfect example.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'll never understand people that blame the host country for not doing enough to integrate the immigrants. I ... just ... don't get it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    I'll never understand people that blame the host country for not doing enough to integrate the immigrants. I ... just ... don't get it.
    There is nothing to get.
    You cannot forcibly integrate a person that doesn't wish to be integrated.

If their culture/religion views our (in their view) scantily clad women as "worthless whores, to be done with as they please because they are non believing infidel anyway" the more primitive members of said religion/culture WILL act according to their instincts/desires.

Before some Justice warrior enrages: No, I do not say that all Muslims are like that but you have to face facts and admit that some are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Same, it's up to the individual to want to involve themselves with the country and it's community. The host can only merely provide necessary tools for them to live, the rest is up to them. Every race and culture has adapted and changed their mindsets when moving to another country whose culture differs greatly, no one gets a special pass and a pat on the head and told "It's okay, it's not your fault." It is up to that individual to want to adapt to the countries way of life, not the host's responsibility.
    Last edited by NatePsy; 2017-05-23 at 08:14 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    No you can't, no democracy works that way. You would need an overwhelming percentage of the country to agree to even begin to squint at the opportunity of closed borders. Having 1 person in power, or even 51% of the government isn't enough to ensure that you could walk away from any of these forced obligations. Donald Trump is a perfect example.
    So you're telling me democracy doesn't work that way by explaining how it would totally work in a democracy? Also donald trump is in no way a perfect example as what they have over there is nothing like what we have in europe, talking about how it works and everything. Our president has little to no power.

So you're telling me democracy doesn't work that way by explaining how it would totally work in a democracy? Also donald trump is in no way a perfect example as what they have over there is nothing like what we have in europe, talking about how it works and everything. Our president has little to no power.
    Your implication is just voting for someone totally releases an entire country from obligations that were forced upon us by our predecessors. Even a majority nationalistic government would not be capable of severing itself from forced immigration policies just because of its mere existance.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SinAscendant View Post
    Are you retarded?

Number 1, you're linking from a fucking propaganda site owned by the Russian government, can you be any more obvious of a paid Russian shill?

And if you're not, #2, how many 15 year olds do you think are raped by non migrants every year? 10? 100? 1000?
    can folk just feck off with the "paid <x> shill" bullshit?

if you have a counter argument express it in a manner that is actually fucking productive man. Yes that article is from RT but a quick google shows the same info from literally every link on the first page of results.
    Stop being obtuse, it only encourages the same from the otherside of the argument, and then we end up with a clusterfuck of ad hominem attacks and shitty strawman argument, as their obtuseness only encourages the same in you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mofn View Post
    can folk just feck off with the "paid <x> shill" bullshit?
    He does have a point though.
    How many girls get raped by nationals w/o the media ever reporting about them b/c it's not "dramatic" enough to ensure viewers?

Meanwhile, every migrant that farts in the wrong direction is deeply elaborated upon.

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to determine that mass media is biased.

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    There is nothing to get.

If their culture/religion views our (in their view) scantily clad women as "worthless whores, to be done with as they please because they are non believing infidel anyway" the more primitive members of said religion/culture WILL act according to their instincts/desires.

Before some Justice warrior enrages: No, I do not say that all Muslims are like that but you have to face facts and admit that some are.
    +1 (Writing some nonesense because the message must atleast contain 10 characters, thank you)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    There is nothing to get.

What you are talking about and what I am talking about are two different things. You missed the point of my comment completely.

Oh RT again, time to ask "Lisa" from Berlin, right?

Who? Culture where rape is common? Were americans around? :P
    http://www.nationmaster.com/country-...Rape-rate#2010

Hi #9, greetings from #22

You're my new fav on this forum :*

10+ Year Old Account
    You missed the point of my comment completely.
    Not really.
    People that blame the host country are under the mistaken impression that you can somehow force people to integrate.
    When they meet non integrated people or hear about crimes of "not properly integrated people" they automatically assume that the states systems that should force integration failed and thus proceed to blame the authorities.

15+ Year Old Account
    Your implication is just voting for someone totally releases an entire country from obligations that were forced upon us by our predecessors. Even a majority nationalistic government would not be capable of severing itself from forced immigration policies just because of its mere existance.
    Depends on the majority, as you yourself wrote. What's your point?