Poll: New class, new race, player housing - what would you like to see in the next exp?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Tinkers, pretty please!

Deleted
    Couldn't care less about player housing, just don't see the attraction.

Torn between new races/class, would probably go for races (no joint/neutral races please) as we haven't had one of those in a while.

Player / Guild housing!

I've always wanted that in WoW.

Deleted
    New race!
    Didn't choose Player Housing because I think the majority would just piss on it because of Garrisons (although I know that you meant a different type of Player Housing than Garrisons). But I would definitely like the idea of it.
    And please... not another class, we just had Demon Hunter for Legion... 12 classes are enough. At least for some more years.

10+ Year Old Account
    New races.

Could someone explain to me how player housing would even be feasible? The Garrison was a disaster and took tons of resources to develop.
    HEROES NEVER DIE

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    One v One Arena (healers not allowed) I've wanted this forever. Yes some classes will dominate but I'd still que into them and take my chances.
    Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Herald of the Titans SoulSoBreezy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Housing, easily.
    And by housing I'd prefer it to have almost zero functionality but lots of flavor and/or customization to it. The Order Halls display stuff that we've earned, why not a grand hovel of my choosing?

Quote Originally Posted by Ganker View Post
    New class, new race, player housing or something completely different - if you had to choose one thing that would be added to the game in the next expansion, what would it be?

For me it would be player housing, I would love to see this feature added to the game - and no don't tell me garrisons are our "houses" because there's literally zero customization so that doesn't count.
    Ogres, Vrykul, Naga, Drakonid races
    Necromancer, Dragonsworn, Tinker, Runemaster classes
    Player Housing, Shared Void Storage - basically a shared Battlenet bank
    Skin Color change in Barbershop, Blue Fire option for mages, mechanical chicken starter pet for goblin hunters
    1-40 Item Overhaul - make mail items real mail items not leather reskins and introduce proper 1-40 plate armor
    Bard Profession
    Make Glyphs become player colelcted items through quests, drops, pve, pvp content or obejct loot - have varius ways for various glyphs
    New race/class combinations: Ogre Priest, Tauren Mage, Tauren Rogue, Undead Paladin, Pandaren DK Draenei Warlock, Draenei Rogue, Night Elf Paladin, Gnome Shaman, Orc Druid, Human Druid
    Make reputation account wide - with Heirloom items - Badge of Commendation for example

15+ Year Old Account
    Some sort of reset. The game is stale and all they can do is keep adding a new carrot to the same stick.
    Facilis Descensus Averno

Please no new class, new race, housing or any useless cosmetic stuff.

Naga would make me happy, I'd be content if they did the unobvious and went with Arrakoa or Etherial too

Naga have been foreshadowed, hinted, and Metzen said he wanted them, we're overdue for another race, and their comment last Blizzcon about there being sects of naga that don't worship Azshara was very, very conspicuous from a race we've only seen as chaotic evil

We just got a new class, so not that. Housing would have been great, but it'd end up being like the garrison, which as a customizable housing... really sucks. Race would be cool, just not something stupid like high elves or ogres.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

I would like to see every Azeroth zone (northrend, pandria, eastern kingdoms, kalimor) updated with a non-xpac related story. I would like them to remove levels and figure out another aspect for character progression.

I would love to log into Azeroth and the whole world being end game content. 100s of WQ all over the place.

I would like to play in Loch Modan and have it end game content...and see the dam rebuilt....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    We just got a new class, so not that. Housing would have been great, but it'd end up being like the garrison, which as a customizable housing... really sucks. Race would be cool, just not something stupid like high elves or ogres.
    more elves would suck but ogres are needed. I do not even play horde and can't believe there not in the game after all these years. No idea what new alliance race will be....but ogres need to be in the game already.

new races.

hopefully with naga being one of them.

In-depth character development to make wow feel like an RPG again.

Hopefully not a new class, but new races would be nice.

I'd personally LOVE housing if it worked like it did in Tibia where the houses had physical locations in the world, had rent, were limited in number and allowed others to see the interiors via windows. Make it feel like an MMO, not a phased set of buildings EVERYONE has with different skins.

That said, it won't happen in WoW and honestly these posts about housing are just going to get disappointed.

7+ Year Old Account
    player housing is a problem
    the game does not have as many "rpers" as other games, like how many people do you think would invite people to come hang out with them at their house? or do you think they would just spam dungeons instead well online

there is the issue

how many people when they play rather do dungeons with their friends
    instead of idle in a building they made with their friends?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Deleted
    I always enjoy new races, it's just fun to see suddenly billions of the same race show up for a usually obscure reason =p but then if the race is cool enough, make one myself.

Sub races would also be awesome, though I believe the amount of orcs that suddenly become cured of their fel lineage would skyrocket.

Player housing is one of my favourite things in any game, just a little place to call your own. Garrisons were nice to have phased, but sucked in terms of customization. Building choices helped a little, but by no means is it a home. If they brought back the stable and menagerie but surrounding a plot of land to call my own decorated in chosen Tauren decal I would be super happy

Deleted
    How about all three

Class:

Dark Ranger. Fits with the previous hero classes (dark theme d something two word name) is used by the current warchief, iconic class, can have both ranged and melee specs so finally not a pure melee hero class.

Close to zero chance of a non hero class at this point.

Race:

Most logical would be High Elf and Ogre because they are the most requested.
    As I believe the next expansion will be about Azshara the Naga have a chance if the devs can get over the complications, but another neutral race is unlikely and it would be hard to thnk of something cool enough for the other faction if only one gets naga.
    Maybe Jinyu and Tuskarr for Alliance and Horde respectively as semi aquatic non-naga races.

Player housing: I mean come on, every freakin MMO that takes itself seriously has some manner of player housing. Plus it was supposed to be a feature in Vanilla anyway. Have us unlock a plot of land relatively early (10-15 or at the very least 20) and let us play around with it while we level. Give professions new housing related stuff and add housing items to dungeon drops and reputation rewards. And voila. You have a whole bunch of things to do even when Blizzard is late with the next raid or dungeon. But only if you want. Everyone wins.

All of the above.