Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Elemental Lord Felfaadaern Darkterror's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    Sometimes i dont get blizzard, and this is one of those moments.
    Making the game more alt unfriendly + the AP grind longer.

And what is the positive affect????
    Sometimes I don't get them either, but this one is no biggie. The vast majority will get Concordance before AK40 anyway. They raised it from 25-40 for 7.2. Maybe 40-50 will be for 7.3.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    Well go farm your 101 traits then if you like it so much, nothing stopping you :P You'd hit a wall anyway regardless of AK 40/50/60
    the problem is blizzard and the endeless concordance, if they capped at 1 was better to everyone.

BUT hey is my point of view, if u and the other 1m ppls active (without bots or alts) like Draenor gameplay. Login Garrison Logout for raid Login.. DW man we will be 500k spread in 3 regions for 8.0. no problems

Now is even worse, Loing for raid logout and during a week do a +15 cause u know m+ also are nerfed, sure u can boost +15 keys and kick the boosted 2 mins before last boss to get more loots, maybe this is the way to play on 7.2.5 they save the key and u get more loots so why not.
    Last edited by mmoc94e7fe7506; 2017-05-23 at 11:21 AM.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper Benhir View Post
    Sometimes I don't get them either, but this one is no biggie. The vast majority will get Concordance before AK40 anyway. They raised it from 25-40 for 7.2. Maybe 40-50 will be for 7.3.
    Oh they will definately 100% raise AK for new content. I personally think it was strange to have AK45-50 happen during ToS anyway.

What you ppl dont understand is that AK40 will make AP gains insignificant before ToS opens and AK50 would at least make it last close to the end of ToS.

"This doesnt matter!!!"

Yes it does, because artifact gains are a core part of Legion and with AK40 we will be receiving so insignificant AP before ToS start ppl will stop giving a damn about it.

Elemental Lord Felfaadaern Darkterror's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgaith View Post
    It's better to have a sense of "i'm finally done with this weapon" instead of never getting close to finishing it no matter how much you play.
    I actually think they've struck a great balance, finally, with "I am pretty much done, but I can still add AP if I get it." It's better than grinding forever AND better than having nothing to do with AP.

As for complaints, there will always be those. There is absolutely no decision Blizz can make without generating complaints.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xeh.- View Post
    What you ppl dont understand is that AK40 will make AP gains insignificant before ToS opens and AK50 would at least make it last close to the end of ToS.

"This doesnt matter!!!"

Yes it does, because artifact gains are a core part of Legion and with AK40 we will be receiving so insignificant AP before ToS start ppl will stop giving a damn about it.
    Most raiders will have Concordance before ToS opens and so won't care one bit about AK anyway.

Blizz will give us more AK in time to prepare for Argus.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeh.- View Post

That's the point of the current design, we saw how a very powerful 54 traits turned out for balance. AK will come passively, and will still be there for the crazies who wanna grind it up, the majority of playerbase doesn't worry about such miniscule bonus and just focus on other activities.

Majority of playerbase Looking at a full AP WQ map like this :
    "if I don't do this I am behind" <---- not intended
    or
    "do I wanna do this cause it's fun?" <---- intended

Now AK 40 or 50 this doesn't change a lot, just 52 or 62 traits really.
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-05-23 at 11:29 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgaith View Post
    It's better to have a sense of "i'm finally done with this weapon" instead of never getting close to finishing it no matter how much you play.
    There's nothing "finally done", about clearing WQs for AP once and getting your final trait that quickly. If you remove the sense of actual progression along the way, the 'speed boost' doesn't even feel significant either. If unlocking the +2000 Concordance is seen as the goal for most players, then that goal has to be properly paced, not a 30 minute do-and-forget. You're supposed to get to Concordance while gearing up and doing Order Hall stuff, not a handout for merely purchasing a tome.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

Now imagine if they made it so any AK level above 40 would work just as a legendary drop.

So you could technically GRIND your AK levels while grinding your AP.

Aka, make any level above 40 to be a Drop from random sources.

Level 40 is fine. Your first point of Concordance is what is important for some classes, you do not need AK50 to easily reach that level. AK 40 will suffice, do not freak out when something excessive is removed.

Rofl what a shitshow, do they even play their own game?

Hope they buff concordance and nerf more AK so casuals doesnt get this buff

Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    That's the point of the current design, we saw how a very powerful 54 traits turned out for balance. AK will come passively, and will still be there for the crazies who wanna grind it up, the majority of playerbase doesn't worry about such miniscule bonus and just focus on other activities.
    That's correct, but they already changed the endless trait to give an additive main stat proc instead of a general muliplicator. Depending on the class 50 points in concordance just gave 5-8% damage versus someone with 1 point in it, realistically someone who actively farmed AP was 1-2% ahead of someone who did it passively. And with better gear the relative damage addition of the proc would even go further down.
    When AK50 was max, it still was a few months until people who actively farmed AP would hit the brick wall.
    With AK40 it is ways earlier, depending on when ToS is being released it is probably even before that.

So looking at the high end spectrum, you take away something to do for people who were willing to farm AP even considering how small the gain actually is.
    With the change they get nothing in return.
    And for the common raider who passivly acquired AP, nothing really changed except they will hit the brick wall earlier.

leave it to blizzard to pull the rug under us right in the middle of the patch while preparing for a new raid. I want off this stupid ride.
    Mistweaver Monk |
    "Those who lead through fear only stay in power while those they govern lack courage." ~ Lorewalker Cho

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathquoi View Post
    I already have concordance and I'm by no means a hardcore player. You definitely don't need AK50 to get concordance. But, as always, people are going to cry rivers of salt over a change that really won't have any meaningful impact on them.
    10 AK levels isn't a meaningful impact oO

they should have capped concordance to one point per month or some shit like that. Losing the the last 10 ak means alts become even more of a hassle to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboy1 View Post
    Level 40 is fine. Your first point of Concordance is what is important for some classes, you do not need AK50 to easily reach that level. AK 40 will suffice, do not freak out when something excessive is removed.
    In a mythic raid the Vantus Runes that last 6 days and give you 1500 versatility along the concordance effect ( the higher the lever the better the effect , and i am not talking about below level 10 which was reachable before 7.3 but not with retard AK cap ) can make the difference between life and death of the progress . People that are arguing that this cap is a good one are nothing but a complex and jealous category of people frustrated that their casual way is ignored by the 10% of the player base wow that are mythic raiders . Why can't you frustrated casual extremists let us mythic raiders grind in peace beyond level 52 on weapons ? We pay the same amount of money too..

Quote Originally Posted by Calauza View Post
    In a mythic raid the Vantus Runes that last 6 days and give you 1500 versatility along the concordance effect ( the higher the lever the better the effect , and i am not talking about below level 10 which was reachable before 7.3 but not with retard AK cap ) can make the difference between life and death of the progress . People that are arguing that this cap is a good one are nothing but a complex and jealous category of people frustrated that their casual way is ignored by the 10% of the player base wow that are mythic raiders . Why can't you frustrated casual extremists let us mythic raiders grind in peace beyond level 52 on weapons ? We pay the same amount of money too..
    Im a top 150 US and top 500 World raider, I am in the top 1%.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboy1 View Post
    Im a top 150 US and top 500 World raider, I am in the top 1%.
    then quit the game if you are bored , the rest of us mythic raiders aren't bored yet

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by phillu View Post
    10 AK levels isn't a meaningful impact oO
    Not really... considering how meaningless levels of the new paragon trait are; and let's face it that's the only reason anyone would need anything beyond 40.

Quote Originally Posted by Calauza View Post
    then quit the game if you are bored , the rest of us mythic raiders aren't bored yet
    Did I say I was bored? All I said was the first point in Concordance is what really matters, AK 50 is not necessary to get this one point and several more. I would appreciate it if you stop talking out of your ass in such a condescending manner