Page 50 of 128 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The common people must defend themselves if their government will not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer91 View Post
    Yes they did. Video, on twitter.
    Probaly a troll tho. But isis is stupid enogh to take a blame for it.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    I have a lot of german friends, none of them feels guilty.
    If that's all you hear during your formative years it's not something you're actively aware of, it has a subconscious long-lasting effect.
    It's just their default state of thinking.
    Last edited by Dangg; 2017-05-23 at 12:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Considering sweden was major nazi sympathizers in ww2 thats where their guilt is coming from.
    Guilt about what? there is nothing here to feel guilt over, we could have slaughtered one hundreds million people a hundreds years ago and there would still be nothing to feel gult over. Dont feel guilt for shit others have done.

Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    Yeh Muslims are great people I agree. Feel bad for people like my doctor I used to have, or a Kuwaiti I go out to get different cultural foods at new restaurants I haven't been to before, or a room mate that I played WoW with in sophomore year.
    Most people, even those on this forum understand not every Muslim is a terrorist. However, you have to admit that it looks pretty bad when your religion has a sect of people committing these acts in the name of your religion. A sect as large and far reaching as this, with the only common denominator between them being that religion. Also, as bad is the name given to your religion when you have governments with a law system based on your religion that commits atrocities and promotes terrorism and destabilization of the world, who publicly call for the eradication of an entire people, all based on your religion.

Yes, the doctors, scientists, and many of the highly educated Muslims are pleasant people... that doesn't mean there won't be a stigma of your religion when so much violence and atrocities are happening world wide in the name of that religion. If you want to compare American imperialism to it, that's fine, there is a stigma of Americans for it already, but that justification is the same we use to truthfully speak about Islam and it's examples world wide. If you don't like the stigma, rebrand your peaceful religion into a new one away from the global one being used to wage wars.

So you excusing isis for a bombing that didnt kill anyone?
    Am I what now ? did you bother to click on the link ?

Deleted
    Considering sweden was major nazi sympathizers in ww2 thats where their guilt is coming from.
    That is almost as inaccurate as it gets. Sweden was neutral and was selling iron to both sides.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    The common people must defend themselves if their government will not.
    How? Trying to kill any muslim-looking person you see? Who's the terrorist now, then?
    Mother pus bucket!

You know exactly what I meant, stop being flippant.
    No I don't ...

And no, no confirmation yet about the attacker, no official statement on who carried the attack.

Don't see it posted...(maybe pages earlier?)

Man Arrested in connection with Manchester concert attack

A 23-year-old man has been arrested in connection with the deadly attack Monday on a Manchester, England, concert venue that killed at least 22 people.
    "With regards to last night’s incident at the Manchester arena, we can confirm we have arrested a 23-year-old man in South Manchester," Greater Manchester police tweeted.
    The attack killed at least 22 people and wounded dozens more.

British Prime Minister Theresa May had previously said that police and security staff in Manchester believed they knew who carried out the attack, but were declining to reveal the name, the Associated Press reported.
    "This attack stands out for its appalling, sickening cowardice," she said.
    The Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS) on Tuesday claimed responsibility for the deadly attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Saying what
    Sorry to post The Daily Mail, but http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...or-attack.html

Sweden didn't really symphathize with Nazis, they just didn't want to go to active war with them so they let Nazis travel in their lands and sold them materials instead of letting Nazis to come take them by force.

Deleted
    The 2nd victim is an 8 year old girl. Everyone defending the religion of hate should be ashamed of themselves.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-05-23 at 02:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Narwal View Post
    Most people, even those on this forum understand not every Muslim is a terrorist. However, you have to admit that it looks pretty bad when your religion has a sect of people committing these acts in the name of your religion. A sect as large and far reaching as this, with the only common denominator between them being that religion. Also, as bad is the name given to your religion when you have governments with a law system based on your religion that commits atrocities and promotes terrorism and destabilization of the world, who publicly call for the eradication of an entire people, all based on your religion.

Yes, the doctors, scientists, and many of the highly educated Muslims are pleasant people... that doesn't mean there won't be a stigma of your religion when so much violence and atrocities are happening world wide in the name of that religion. If you want to compare American imperialism to it, that's fine, there is a stigma of Americans for it already, but that justification is the same we use to truthfully speak about Islam and it's examples world wide. If you don't like the stigma, rebrand your peaceful religion into a new one away from the global one being used to wage wars.
    The thing is that many people, including people in this forum, don't like muslims regardless of how peaceful they are. This is just fuel for the fire, an excuse for themselves to rage against muslims and their wish for them to go away forever. Reasonable people can debate with facts, numbers and history as much as they want. Haters gonna hate, and their hate will be returned.
    Mother pus bucket!

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Buddhists and Methodists love to strap nail bombs around their waists and to kill people in concerts, right?
    It was not that long ago that catholics did things like this, in the UK.

I guess it's easy to blame religion or say that just one group of people are able to commit acts like this. Unfortunately, it's not as easy as that.

You can't compare invaders killing innocents to defenders killing invaders. That's not how it works.
    Ok edgelord, how do you know who these "invaders" are?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    That is patently untrue. You're lying.
    yeah, sure I am
    #boycottchina

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangg View Post
    If that's all you hear during your formative years it's not something you're actively aware of, it has a subconscious long-lasting effect.
    It's just their default state of thinking.
    So you're a german then? You must feel guilty, obviously. You're not one? Then how the flying fuck would you know?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    It was not that long ago that catholics did things like this, in the UK.

I guess it's easy to blame religion or say that just one group of people are able to commit acts like this. Unfortunately, it's not as easy as that.
    The IRA were doing it for union with Eire, not religion. Whilst the majority were Catholics, there were also Protestant and atheist IRA members.

*face desk* Because they strictly tell you who they are. Have you not seen the tweets? Have you not seen the videos? Or is all you do is go around on forums calling people stupid shit like edgelord?
    So you and your white knights are going to be able to track down whoever posts threatening tweets/videos...somehow find them...and then..?