Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    You need to find a soul mate, not just a person you think is hot.

Deleted
    Just stick to polish prostitutes.

Lol.

OP's post paired with his posts in that open relationships thread is one of the funniest and saddest things I've ever read.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by scmpoe View Post
    OP's post paired with his posts in that open relationships thread is one of the funniest and saddest things I've ever read.
    I had not come across that thread and so now I get to see it having read this one first and its pure fucking gold.

This definitely explains things...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Deleted
    Had two. First one created more problems than I could solve and just wouldn't stop being insufferable, dumped her as my birthday present for myself that year. The second one I wanted kids with but she had issues created by feminist fairy tales and couldn't accept stepping down and out of the way so I could handle things, or rising to the challenge of actually being equal. Can't fucking win with these sets.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    I don't get why it is needed. I am single since a long time and I am really happy this way. I like to do what I want, when I want. Having a gf in the way would bother me. I value more my freedom than having a relationship with the other gender. And no, I am not antisocial. I am genuinely happy single.

15+ Year Old Account
    I had 3 "long" term girlfriends, I don't have one now and don't want to.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    The are honestly people above the kindergarden age who believe in this stuff? Did you ever met a 'soulmate' couple IRL which isn't from our grandparents generation?
    Last edited by Dangg; 2017-05-23 at 11:53 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangg View Post
    I had 3 "long" term girlfriends, I don't have one now and don't want to.

- - - Updated - - -

The are honestly people above the kindergarden age who believe in this stuff? Did you ever met a 'soulmate' couple IRL which isn't from our grandparents generation?
    Well depends what you mean really by soulmate couple.

My sister and her partner are each others first partners and they have been together for over 15years now

Relationships are not for everyone; there is a reason prostitution is considered the oldest profession.

Dude, go see a psychiatrist and say to them everything you wrote here. God speed.

Based on some of the girls I see with ugly ass guys I can confidently say there's someone out there for everyone.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by brimdog View Post
    Relationships are not for everyone; there is a reason prostitution is considered the oldest profession.
    Not entirely sure why it's illegal either :/ I mean if somebody wants to sell their body let them idgaf.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Baine View Post
    I don't get why it is needed. I am single since a long time and I am really happy this way. I like to do what I want, when I want. Having a gf in the way would bother me. I value more my freedom than having a relationship with the other gender. And no, I am not antisocial. I am genuinely happy single.
    I will say I'm perfectly happy single or in a relationship. The downside to a relationship though is it directly affects My time. Not negativley or positively just changes the allocation of hours that I have.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venarik View Post
    Outside of a weird online relationship I had for a year when I was 13, I've never had a girlfriend. I was homeschooled until I went to a technical college when I was 16 so that limited my options quite a bit. I'm a terrible conversationalist, timid, boring personality, and a huge homebody; I also wouldn't want to bring my personal problems into a relationship, so until I get them solved it's probably best to stay single.

I'm 25 now, and although it never bothered me much before, over the past couple years I've felt myself getting sadder and more desperate which is probably all the more reason to stay single.

I don't think WoW had much of an effect on my not getting a girlfriend; it's more of a side effect of not having one than anything.
    I don't think that that is a reason to stay single, it's a reason to change something about your life, improve upon yourself and find happiness.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwarfhamster View Post
    See dude, you were doing so well until this paragraph. I mean, it was all pretty hilarious to read in a sad sort of way. And then this last sentence. 1) Looks alone aren't going to get you there--you need charisma and confidence, neither of which is pretty obvious you don't have. 2) you don't deserve shit. That attitude won't get you the girl--see the reference to the lack of charisma and confidence . What that attitude will get you though, if you push it too far, is a quick claim of sexual harassment or worse.
    I missed the part where he said he was getting advice from Return of Kings. OP is like the Red Pill/ROK poster child.
    Beta Club Brosquad

Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    Doesn't matter had sex. And to answer the question: No I haven't.
    i don't even think condom sex counts as sex. your dick isn't actually touching her insides, it might as well not even be there.

i guess i can't answer the op. but i have had a girlfriend, and let me tell you, it doesn't matter how long that love lasts, it's not worth the aftermath. stick to prostitutes or celibacy, it's truly not worth it.

Deleted
    you can count 75% of liberals here. The other 25% might have found some ugly fat pink/green haired feminist, with which im sure they are more than happy. Hahaha, YEEEEEES!

They might try to excuse their failure by being "not interested". They always hide from the truth, sad men.

Guys im an honest man when i say i feed upon the misery of liberals. I can almsot taste their sadness, its delicious.

(Infracted)
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2017-05-23 at 12:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ynnady View Post
    you can count 75% of liberals here.
    I see what you did there, granted it's pretty stupid. But hey, flip them blinders down and charge ahead amiright.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    I see what you did there, granted it's pretty stupid. But hey, flip them blinders down and charge ahead amiright.
    Yeaaah, hehehe, i think you know first hand what im talking about.
    Enjoy that good life chap.. almost 9k posts ye? Keep up the good work.

Am i gonna get an infraction for flaming Cuckdus? Hurt this basement reptile feelings?
    Last edited by mmoc96b81ade63; 2017-05-23 at 12:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've had a girlfriend. And I'm gay.
    #boycottchina

Nope, never.
    I was just born hideous.

It's not so bad, there are worse things in the world.