Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I don't want to come off as insulting or taking the piss

But dam, you are one creepy fucker,

And I really don't want that to come across as insulting, but sweet jesus man. You know when you talk to someone and they say or do something and your like hello, red flag alert. Your posts screams red flag, it's literally like "HERE CAN YOU SEE IT? NO? LET ME SHOVE IT IN YOUR FACE MORE CAN YOU SEE IT YET? THIS BIG RED FLAG RIGHT HERE"

Honestly out of concern though, the part of the post where you said ->

Pandaria was the best place to get over a girl.
    If you're still playing, you need to stop seriously. That right there isn't healthy mate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Future wizard here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ynnady View Post
    you can count 75% of liberals here. The other 25% might have found some ugly fat pink/green haired feminist, with which im sure they are more than happy. Hahaha, YEEEEEES!

They might try to excuse their failure by being "not interested". They always hide from the truth, sad men.

Guys im an honest man when i say i feed upon the misery of liberals. I can almsot taste their sadness, its delicious.

(Infracted)
    It's funny how this gets infracted IMMEDIATELY, yet tons of people have insulted me directly in this thread, and I have started reporting every single one of them already hours ago, yet none of them get even a warning to keep it civil and polite. I guess that shows the priority of MMO-C mods. Flaming is only bad if it hits people they like, and reporting people is pointless otherwise. Really sad.

Quote Originally Posted by ynnady View Post
    Yeaaah, hehehe, i think you know first hand what im talking about.
    Enjoy that good life chap.. almost 9k posts ye? Keep up the good work.

Am i gonna get an infraction for flaming Cuckdus? Hurt this basement reptile feelings?
    Man..."chap" I love how you assume I was offended. Yea you're banned but mainly because you're so wrapped up in your own bias you can only see the world 5 degrees at a time.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Deleted
    How to spot a future rapist (if he wasn't too fat to catch her) starring mmochampion.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    It's funny how this gets infracted IMMEDIATELY, yet tons of people have insulted me directly in this thread, and I have started reporting every single one of them already hours ago, yet none of them get even a warning to keep it civil and polite. I guess that shows the priority of MMO-C mods. Flaming is only bad if it hits people they like, and reporting people is pointless otherwise. Really sad.
    Buddy you posted an absurd sad sack story and expected not to be called out for being a sad sack? When you were committing the tale of your love life to the page, did you not think "wow, my story is pretty weird, I should chill?"
    Beta Club Brosquad

Deleted
    Once you've got to the end of one of your threads and reported everyone you feel has ad-hominemed or offended you, you should go back to the start and do it again. Don't stop until you see the infractions you want to see. Keep doing God's work, son.

What you consider an insult vs "libtards" "fat feminist" etc
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    What you consider an insult vs "libtards" "fat feminist" etc
    Yet I don't see people getting infractions for insulting conservatives or right wing people. It's only bad to insult people when you're insulting their side. It's ok to insult the other side.

I have had one and a few flings but honestly never cared about finding one. Not awkward or anything, maybe a bit quiet but nothing 'weird'.

Is this thread for real? Holy shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    How many of you have never had a girlfriend?
    Do you want one?
    Are you socially awkward?
    What do you think is it that is stopping you from getting a girlfriend?
    Is your playing World of Warcraft getting in the way for you of getting a girlfriend?
    This looks entertaining.

1) never had one
    2) I've seen a lot of relationship/marriage drama in my life (including a divorce and fleeing from a violent father).
    So to be perfectly honest: I am uncertain. I would love some companionship at times but I am weary of getting involved in messy human relations.
    3)Please further define this question. Generally I am not all that comfortable around strangers, which is why I avoid mass gatherings of humans. I do like to spend quality time with individual contacts though. No more than groups of 3, I like to be able to focus on one person at any given time. I also do nut understand many of the rituals and quirks of our modern society like ingesting poisonous substances.
    4) I'd guess that limited human contact is probably the main issue. So far I haven't met a person that would be an eligible candidate, women with whom I could converse freely all were already engaged.
    5) That would be no. If anything, MMOs and forums make me meet more people that I normally would.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtua View Post
    Referring to certain alt-right individuals... They tend to scare pussy away. They tend to scare everyone away other than their fellow neckbeards infected with aspbergers.
    I've heard the same of Guys that like Cartoons for young Girls lmao.

Anywho, I've had GF's, been engaged once, had Friends with Benefits.

I'm pretty average when it comes to looks, it just takes finding people of your own caliber.

Being 27 years old, pretty much 21 years of masturbation without any real contact to a girl.
    Not sure if anybody else pointed this out, but you were jerking it at 6? Wut lol?

15+ Year Old Account
    Never go full /fit/
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    Never go full /fit/
    Feels like this is more stereotypical meganerd than /fit/, sure they have awkward weirdos there too but this is more a thread about a guy -admiring- /fit/.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Is this thread for real? Holy shit.
    mmo-c.com can really get to people

OT: does your hand count #toosoonorTOOLATE ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bigbleach View Post
    Not sure if anybody else pointed this out, but you were jerking it at 6? Wut lol?
    Double fisting it = double the years, some people call it the JACKHAMMER

I have become serious about no fapping and working out. I haven't masturbated in almost a month and I gain some serious muscle.
    This part is gold.
    "Some serious muscle" in a month. Hahaha.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol.... this thread. So much for that being an alpha talk yesterday OP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Long post about personal experiences with relationships and approach to them
    I may regret responding, but here goes anyway...

I've never had a girlfriend (if you don't count the few instances of "puppy love" from the primary school, and even I don't). And I'm still a virgin. I don't think I'm socially awkward or unattractive though, and I have no problems in getting into conversations with anyone from any gender, race or age group. Like you, I also play WoW, but that hardly stops me from going out and seeing to business, and if it does, I'm sure I'd have found another time-sink to fill the hole if I do use it as a rationalisation. Can't blame the game for my own shortcomings.

While I've never been in a relationship, I've been told on occasion by friends and relatives that there were girls that were interested in me (and one sort of creepy encounter with an almost-relative that I'd rather not pursue). Hearing about these things after-the-fact doesn't really help, particularly when one has no way of confirming what anyone has said. Apparently this one girl that worked at the dentist was really into us (my twin brother and I), but I have never even *seen* her and I still call her an "imaginary chick". What I'm getting at is that I don't see it as an impossibility, but I do get the feeling that I'm really thick when it comes to the advances of girls.

Occasionally people will try to set us up with girls that we don't even know, but I consider this creepy and sort of insulting. The insinuation is that they know better what I like than I do and that I'm not capable of finding a girl myself. The societal expectation is the worst part of it. People will always ask us whether, why and when we'll get girlfriends and act all surprised when we tell them that we're still single. Annoyingly, this seems to be happening more frequently...

The funny thing is: I'm not really that concerned myself. What bothers me is other people interfering in my personal, private life. I'm not ruling out getting a girlfriend, but I damned well won't get involved in something I'm not interested in for the benefit of others that don't even have a stake in it. My approach to relationships might not be all together productive in this regard- I'll only consider getting into a relationship with someone that I'm intuitively satisfied to know well enough and feel that it's creepy approaching someone for the simple fact that they have the opposing set of genitals compared to yours. All the women I know are married already and my not exactly going out of my way to meet new people probably will result in me being alone. But if that's the way it is, I'm still okay with it.