7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    You guys have the best jokes.
    But its true.
    Liberal sucide govs are killing western Europe right now.
    Every muslim is a terrorist.
    Last edited by HordeFanboy; 2017-05-23 at 01:37 PM.
    Legion is the worst expansion
    BFA=Blizzard Failed Again
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment..._google_trend/

Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    just stop. it is just pathetic now.
    What stop stating facts? they take credit for anything and everything

Quote Originally Posted by Cuppy View Post
    You know these guys don't work on their own, but they take orders from higher ranks. What I'm trying to ask; What's the idea with those who run that shit. What's the point? It ain't kaliphate, it ain't about religion, what is it?
    They are working on their own for the most part. Once in a while you hear of them having a contact to ISIS but usually it's some loner who might not have been all that religious at one time.

In my opinion it is about the Caliphate and the End Times. You're looking for logic where there isn't any.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuppy View Post
    Many, way too many people really need to think these "islam" strikes like this:

If I bomb shit up with 10 other MMO-C users, and we claim that we're the MMO-champions who want to bomb everyone
    ->
    Do YOU(You who now condemn islam as a whole), think yourself as a mmo-c bomber now, or you think we're just a bunch of fucking loonatics on the loose, and that MMO-champion has nothing to do with our fucked up mindset.
    Well. If the rules of MMO-C is that you have to kill the non-believers, i guess MMO-C is at fault.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by halloaa View Post
    Well. If the rules of MMO-C is that you have to kill the non-believers, i guess MMO-C is at fault.
    But would you blame the people in charge of MMO-C or Endus? thats the real question here.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    Seeing Hitler was anti-Christian. Not sure where you are going with this.
    It's odd being against a certain religion while at the same time do everything so that they recieve the needed funding.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    ... Bullshit.

Anyone can claim they are killing in name of anything.

If someone claims they're "killing in name of white people everywhere", doesn't mean that all white people have something to do with it.
    White people is not a belief system, you do not opt to become white and, as Rachel Dalzeal has discovered - you cannot opt out either. They are not analogous.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny212 View Post
    please ban this sicko
    Agreed, Ban this fuck.

Deleted
    ... Bullshit.

Anyone can claim they are killing in name of anything.

If someone claims they're "killing in name of white people everywhere", doesn't mean that all white people have something to do with it.
    So in other words, never believe in any motives they claim to have. It can never be religious, political or anything else, because we can never believe in their motives. Alright, that made us all much wiser.

I just happen to notice this defense is never used when they claim to have a political motive for their attacks.
    Last edited by mmoceb49e7900c; 2017-05-23 at 01:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rest of her tour cancelled, isnt that the opposite of what the left wants in these cases? I keep reading that we are just supposed to join up and not be oppressed and keep moving forward or the radicals win. This should upset a bunch of people.

So what, you want people to opt out of being muslim just because some random idiots are claiming they're killing in name of islam?
    No, they must do it because islam is objectively a toxic religion that has no place in a developed society.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-05-23 at 02:58 PM.

What's the deal with Europeans blowing themselves up all the time?

10+ Year Old Account
    So what, you want people to opt out of being muslim just because some random idiots are claiming they're killing in name of islam?
    I was pointing out you analogy was flawed.

How can you claim it has nothing to do with Islam when they are killing in the name of Islam? You can say it is not the fault of every Muslim, you can claim - somewhat debateably - that it it not sanctioned by the teachings of Islam, but you cannot say it has nothing to do with Islam...that is clearly bollocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    If you think the problem within Islam is restricted to relatively small groups like ISIS, then you have no place in the debate.
    compared to the 1.6 billion it is a small group.

and no religion is without those issues, the issues aren't the religion but instead the economics of the area really poor christian places behave in some of the same barbaric ways

Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    What stop stating facts? they take credit for anything and everything
    It's not as though ISIS wants to fuel anti-muslim hysteria in the world as a means of recruitment, and to justify their need for a caliphate, right?
    "Lack of information on your part does not constitute bias on mine."

Deleted
    You want to hold some few million people responsible for the actions of a few?

You know who else is doing that? ISIS... eg. blowing up UK crusaders because of the innocents some UK soldiers killed and bombed in the middle-east.
    What are you talking about, holding some few million people responsible? I'm talking about addressing the issues that this particular religion has, that is showing its ugliest sides right now. I don't want the peaceful majority blamed or anything like that, I never said that either.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've still never heard a plan from anyone on how you combat Islam as a whole... how do you combat a religion or an ideology? Just because you ban anymore from coming and deport the rest... radicalization over the internet is still a thing. Do we censor that too?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feahnor View Post
    No, they must do it because islam is objectively a toxic religion that has no place in a developed society.
    Oh, i hope you're an atheist then because every religion can be used like islam is used by extremists.

Oh, no wait, shit, there are extremist atheists too, damn this is tricky.
    https://newrepublic.com/article/1210...extremists-too
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Feahnor View Post
    Islamophobe.

Amazingly dearborn doesn't have radical issues despite having a large muslim population, wonder why that is... it's like the religion isn't the issue but the socioeconomic standing of people within these countries.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    compared to the 1.6 billion it is a small group.
    Small group, my arse.

Islam in England has a third of adherents who want our secular legal system replaced by Sharia, where the more extreme ones bomb concerts full of teenagers.

Christianity in England has a quarter of the clergy who do not believe in the Virgin Birth, where the more extreme ones write a mildly disapproving letter to the local newspaper complaining about Christmas decorations going up in November.

and no religion is without those issues, the issues aren't the religion but instead the economics of the area really poor christian places behave in some of the same barbaric ways
    The Muslim terrorists we have had in Britain have typically been raised in Britain, so how come we do not see loads of chav suicide bombers?

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-05-23 at 02:19 PM.