Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    i bet if they go : the ak nerf has been removed you can get it to 50 again people will bitch of how they have to wait till that

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    Rofl what a shitshow, do they even play their own game?
    Do you even think about what they did before complaining? This is a complete non-issue.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Seeing how it's confirmed that alts will be getting instant AK40 once your main reaches that point, it seems fine to me. No reason to get more than couple Concordance levels, which means less AP farming. A win in my book.

Since the release of 7.2, the only M+ I have done is my 10 for the week, plus maybe 7 or 8 random low level keys. I do all of the AP WQ on my map every day. I do LFR/Normal/Heroic of EN/ToV/NH, + 9/10M NH clear. I don't do all of those raids for the AP though, I do it for the chance for legendaries
    Today I will have my 3rd point in concordance.(or 2nd depending on how you look at it. I've unlocked the concordance spell, and already have a point in it making the proc 2,200, and today I will be putting another point in it making it 2,400)

I got concordance and I barely played at all. Seems like a good call.

Anyone who complains about this is irrational and was gonna complain about something anyway.

So with this....why not just get 1 rank of concordance and bank the rest of the AP until 7.3 comes out? you know full well the paragon trait is gonna reset again with 7.3 lol
    Cheese. Its amazing. Until your feet smell like it.

Deleted
    What the fuck is the point of having 50 levels of Concordance then ?

I'm so fucking done with the mindset of "We want you to farm endlessely, but not too fast and not too much so we're giving you something almost useless to grind that will take years because that way you cant complain about the lack of content".

If the thing takes years, and is almost useless, then why does it fucking exist ?

Blizzard seems to hate the idea of player completion, they fucking hate when players finish something, they cant do it by difficulty anymore so they have to do it by time.

I hate players who say "that's it i'm unsubbing", but i'm getting really close to it this expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    When a group wipes and the boss has like 1m hp left I'm going to tell everyone in the raid they should have got at least 1 more concordance level :]
    Yeah because surely everyone was playing 100% perfect right?

Oh and extra points surely mean you won't get absolutely fucked by awful proc rates right?

Oh wait.

Doesn't matter to me, capped frost and now I'm at 48-49 on blood. It's silly the amount of ap you get even with a 36 ak.

Quote Originally Posted by myhv View Post
    It's funny to see people say that after 52 benefit is so low that it does not really matter, yet that we need it so that there is some sort of progression. Are you really saying that progression that does not matter and is there just for the sake of taking time with next to no benefit is good for the game?..

I personally think that actually reachable goals is much more satisfying gameplay.
    concordance will provide a method to consistantly nerf current content as every week your raid will gain around one more level of it across the board. Which will be similiar to 1 ilvl of gear(give or take). It is not meant to be hard farmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Zechs-cenarius View Post
    So with this....why not just get 1 rank of concordance and bank the rest of the AP until 7.3 comes out? you know full well the paragon trait is gonna reset again with 7.3 lol
    And they will probably make all pre 7.3 ap not work just like 7.2....

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    Knowledge 40 now seems more than sufficient for players to reach Concordance, and the prospect of months’ worth of additional Knowledge still left to research makes some players feel like their efforts in the interim aren’t meaningful. Therefore, we’re rolling the cap back to 40.

THAT PROSPECT of clicking 1 button every 5 days to progress AK research.....

is insane, my poor fingers are saved!!!!

they are getting lazy in their lies
    WHOOOOSH!! - the information you quoted just zoomed over your head

The point is AK50 could devalue AP as we would reach DR limits waaaay sooner than intended. Obviously they don't think clicking a button is hard or that extra research levels are burdensome in any way......

Can I request that critical thinking be at least somewhat entertained before posting? Thank you.

Food for thought, unless you're not hungry
    ~steppin large and laughin easy~

Does someone know the difference in dps between 1 level and max level concordance? I tried googling some theorycrafy but couldn't find any reasonable estimates.

Quote Originally Posted by Wow View Post
    And they will probably make all pre 7.3 ap not work just like 7.2....
    I thought it did work, but there was a caveat of certain breakpoints.
    ~steppin large and laughin easy~

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by theyanger View Post
    Really annoying for those of us with alts. Back to requiring me to play it a LOT each week to keep it up. No thanks.
    Dont play alts.

Quote Originally Posted by klanker5 View Post
    What the fuck is the point of having 50 levels of Concordance then ?

I'm so fucking done with the mindset of "We want you to farm endlessely, but not too fast and not too much so we're giving you something almost useless to grind that will take years because that way you cant complain about the lack of content".

If the thing takes years, and is almost useless, then why does it fucking exist ?

Blizzard seems to hate the idea of player completion, they fucking hate when players finish something, they cant do it by difficulty anymore so they have to do it by time.

I hate players who say "that's it i'm unsubbing", but i'm getting really close to it this expansion.
    Blizz talked about wanting to strike a balance. They don't want to set some mark that's incredibly high but that competitive players feel obligated to grind for, but they do want all of us to feel like we can log on any time and progress our character. How to do that? Allow us to continue collecting and using AP, but keep the power-up modest enough that no one would think of it as obligatory.

As far as setting the AK cap, they wanted all of us to have a chance to reach Concordance before ToS opens, but most of us are getting Concordance around AK 36. Seeing that, Blizz decided to cap it at 40 for now. They will most likely raise it again for Argus.

Yay, blizzard just gave us 55200000/4000000 = 13.8 times more content! Seems to be the general theme of legion.

Quote Originally Posted by theyanger View Post
    Really annoying for those of us with alts. Back to requiring me to play it a LOT each week to keep it up. No thanks.
    lol I have alts. Two of them already have Concordance and a 3rd will get it today. No one is AK 40 yet. So tell me again how not having AK 50 is affecting your alts?

Yeah fuck those who didn't farm 24/7 and wasn't able to get 50 AK before nerf.