Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted

Can we please stop being clueless now? the ring is shit, your feelycrafts is useless and meaningless.

Quote Originally Posted by masteryuri View Post

Can we please stop being clueless now? the ring is shit, your feelycrafts is useless and meaningless.
    Well it will be useless if it has to be one of the two legendaries you get to equip, unless you only have one legendary. It makes more sense when you consider that it's probably a class hall quest reward and it might not even count as a regular legendary, allowing you to equip 2 regular legendaries as well as this one. Balancing this third legendary that Blizzard knows everyone can get would be much easier than trying to balance around 3 regular legendaries.

What if equipping the ring makes CoF think you have DP and ups the RPPM? :thinking:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wutangrza View Post
    What if equipping the ring makes CoF think you have DP and ups the RPPM? :thinking:
    I understand that reference.

If this ring does come from the OH quest line and everyone gets it, i do understand a low stats budget.

But putting it at 459 @940 ilvl + 2.6k stamina is worse than wearing a green ring of the monkey...

if it was an item Blizzard wanted to introduce as an ilvl stick that gives you an extra passive talent, it should have been a trinket...

Rings have so much secondary stats, thats its ludicrous to have a potential legendary with less stats than my WoD ring @795 ilvl...

perhaps it shouldnt have 3.8k secondaries like other leggo rings cuz of the talent... but under 1k? thats just absurd.

im really hoping for the stat budget to go up, or else, even a new player with a quest ring will not wear it if he knows how stats work.

Madness will consume you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Honestly most specs in the game already have 2-3 decent legendaries. So it depends on how these become available. I don't know how the rumor came to be but if these are free legendaries you get somehow through doing class campaign they don't need to be BiS, they'd just be ilvl boosts until you get something better.
    At what point in the class campaign would you be getting this ring though if that was it?

I mean, if it's a new chain introduced for after the 3rd relic slot, you'd still have to clear your way through all the original quests, which I would say kinda defeats the purpose since you can probably get decently good gear in that time anyway with how many of the class hall quests lock you behind the missions.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    At what point in the class campaign would you be getting this ring though if that was it?

I mean, if it's a new chain introduced for after the 3rd relic slot, you'd still have to clear your way through all the original quests, which I would say kinda defeats the purpose since you can probably get decently good gear in that time anyway with how many of the class hall quests lock you behind the missions.
    The quest for it might just be available to all level 110 players automatically. I'd imagine that would be the fairest way to distribute it, if that was their intention.

"Collect 50 Essences of the Legion..."

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    Khadgar doing what Khadgar does best...

I laughed and cried a little (only on the inside though) at this.

How sure are we on the accuracy of that sim? Because there's no chance that taking DP over Holy Wrath (and not using Holy Wrath) is only a 1.3% DPS increase. You can test that much quite easily by just whacking away at a dummy over and over with both the DP talent and the Holy Wrath talent. In my dummy parses, I see DP at more like a 5-7% DPS increase over no talent (holy wrath and not using it).

There's still too much we don't know. Are the stats final? Will we be able to use this ring alongside two other legendaries? I just think it's a bit quick to write it off as utterly useless and far below every other legendary.

edit: If the stats stay the same and it doesn't count against the legion legendary limit, it'll be used even in its current form. 2k secondary stats is a lot to lose, but gaining DP is also a lot to gain. I'm almost hoping for this just because I enjoy DP procs as something to make the rotation a bit more interesting, so even if it's only a 1-2% DPS increase over using an epic ring, it'd still be nice to have.
    Last edited by Wutangrza; 2017-05-23 at 02:10 AM.

How sure are we on the accuracy of that sim? Because there's no chance that taking DP over Holy Wrath (and not using Holy Wrath) is only a 1.3% DPS increase.
    If DP came with an 8% DPS penalty, then yes, there would most certainly be a chance that it would only be ~1% better than no talent at all. I feel that's pretty generous actually. In the best case where DP doesn't overwrite anything, you can only get about 10% out of it on average, and in reality you will overwrite a Crusader Strike or delay a BoW proc (which itself will overwrite a Crusader Strike) nearly every time. Divine Purpose is not that great a talent, which Blizzard silently acknowledges in the tuning of CoF, while the other side of its mouth claims DP to be "powerful" and "in a good place."
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Deleted
    More like after youdone with concordance u do this questline to be allowed in the ship to argus. And along with the ticket tey also give u a memento from good ol azeroth. Kiss the ring and engage with sargeras stronghold

I assume that the Sim showing Sephuz at the top is dependent on actually getting a stun off to proc the Haste boost?

Deleted
    I assume that the Sim showing Sephuz at the top is dependent on actually getting a stun off to proc the Haste boost?
    its with a maximum uptime on the buff, which you can basically never achieve

its with a maximum uptime on the buff, which you can basically never achieve
    I think you might get pretty close with Botanist though :X

It also procs from interrupts. Making it the best item by far in the Elisande encounter.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    I think you might get pretty close with Botanist though :X
    and Elidsnde....

Quote Originally Posted by killwithpwr View Post
    Khadgar doing what Khadgar does best...
    Khadgar was written better in WoD, imho. His lines were better. Also he is beginning to suffer from over-exposure. They need to keep developing other characters.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

There's still too much we don't know. Are the stats final? Will we be able to use this ring alongside two other legendaries? I just think it's a bit quick to write it off as utterly useless and far below every other legendary.
    On current PTR patch the ring is a drop like every other legendary and counts towards the 2 lego limit.

The drop part is questionable but it's certainly not going to be a 3rd legendary slot.