10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    You might, you don't speak for the whole of Manchester.
    Please keep in mind you voted Brexit because you did not want to immigrants in your country.

Glad you are the same here as on the OW sub forum, another person for the ignore list.
    Manchester itself voted overwhelmingly to remain, but okay. Also people vote for £350m a week for the NHS.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    I can stand just fine. I'm just not looking for a fight that isn't there.

Seriously, you need to get help. All this talking of killing and conquering and fighting evil. It is not normal, it is exactly the path these radicals go on. That's exactly what I'm saying. You need to stop.
    Well, okey dokey. If Europe wants to surrender, we can't stop you. When they try that garbage over here .... well all I can say to anyone thinking of it is this.

F with the bald eagle, you get the claws.
    " The guilt of an unnecessary war is terrible." --- President John Adams
    " America goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy." --- President John Quincy Adams
    " Our Federal Union! It must be preserved!" --- President Andrew Jackson

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ianus View Post
    we are staying out of it and laughing to your blindness to obvious things..they dont give a shit about your tolerance and liberalism they use it against you.. and you'll say ah its ok its big city just fucking lel
    Same way you use it for your peddling your own xenophobia?

Now we see your true colours. We didn't need Islamist groups to blow the heart out of our city last time, to kill kids down the road in Warrington. Oslo didn't need them to lose their kids.

Please, don't pretend to speak for my city, for me. Might also be worth noting we also very recently overwhelmingly voted Sadiq's colleague to be our mayor.
    I know no one is going to convince anyone to change their beliefs instantly on a forum. Nor will they even question them immediately. Nevertheless, I am worried by your irrational defences that you may have been a child bride. If this is the case, I understand why you type these things. It is important that we open our arms to you and aide you in getting help and therapy. Just remember that we are here for you, seriously. Being a child bride is not a laughing matter, and the indoctrination isnt either.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    He holds a position that's massively influential to the lives of every American citizen so he's actually relevant to us.

Something this small is not, unless you live in Manchester or the surrounding area.
    Last time I checked couple of billion people on earth that have to deal with the Islam every day is a bit more important then Orange Cheeto taking a poop.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Berengil View Post
    Well, okey dokey. If Europe wants to surrender, we can't stop you. When they try that garbage over here .... well all I can say to anyone thinking of it is this.

F with the bald eagle, you get the claws.
    Nobody's surrendering. There are alternative responses to aggression and violence, despite what american military culture would have you believe.

Same way you use it for your peddling your own xenophobia?
    if something is true than its not exonophobia, problem is that you have large muslim communities in getos which wont assimilate ever..because their teachings are complete opposite to your way of living when you get that then maybe there is hope for you till then you'll have these attacks

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    A lot of this shit is happening because you idiots fucked up the middle-east.

Are we also supposed to ignore you sold $100 billion dollars worth of weapons to wahhabists this week?
    But but but.... arms sold by America to other countries never get used against them..... oh wait

Quote Originally Posted by BalwickZaik View Post
    Nobody's surrendering. There are alternative responses to aggression and violence, despite what american military culture would have you believe.
    other way you mean bending over to sharia law?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by araistlinx View Post
    I know no one is going to convince anyone to change their beliefs instantly on a forum. Nor will they even question them immediately. Nevertheless, I am worried by your irrational defences that you may have been a child bride. If this is the case, I understand why you type these things. It is important that we open our arms to you and aide you in getting help and therapy. Just remember that we are here for you, seriously. Being a child bride is not a laughing matter, and the indoctrination isnt either.
    Yeah, no.

I'm listening to my brother recounting how some of his students had to climb over bodies to get out of there. Doesn't make me want to kill people, makes me think nobody should experience that.

Wonder how many more hashtags and dead children we get to have before we start realizing importing a culture that wants us dead is a bad idea.

I'm going to guess a lot.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-05-23 at 03:05 PM.

Yeah, no.

I'm listening to my brother recounting how some of his students had to climb over bodies to get out of there. Doesn't make me want to kill people, makes me think nobody should experience that.
    then make decisions that will reduce probability to happening of it
    Last edited by Ianus; 2017-05-23 at 02:39 PM.

exactly we were bulwark of christendom and we know who they are
    It is a cultural lesson many failed to understand and learn from.

Like eastern Asian countries which believe might makes right the same can be said of most Middle Eastern countries. This is why from an outsider western perspective we don't comprehend how they can be supportive of dictators or kings for example. But this is what they believe in as the region is heavily influenced by neighboring China and Russia. Both China and Russia has leadership ruling with an iron fist and that could be said to extend to as far as even Turkey. Syria is an interesting case, because that is a country that was very progressive but clashing with the iron fist of Assad. It is counter intuitive to think about but that is why countries like Iran went form democracy to dictator to revolution to an oligarchy of the present day. The Asian region simply favors oligarchy or an outright dictator, because the region is the most diverse in the world with the greatest diversity. And to unify the different regions, cultures, and ethnicities you have to strong arm many diverse cultures to comply with the national and regional goals.

This is why Gaddafif Lybia was a strongman in that he had to unite the various tribes under one banner despite having their differences. This is why Biden suggested a break up of Iraq, because without a strongman to unify the country it will always be splintered along sectarian or tribal lines. Turkey is not the strong economic powerhouse it is today without the strong arm guidance of Mustafa Ataturk. Many don't understand Ataturk and how Putin are very similar in bringing along their countries and getting rid of oligarchs (similarities are too good to pass up) and rebuilding both countries form economic ruin. Actually if you think about it Ataturk preferred to delegate power to others to reform his country which is very similar to America's George Washington. Both military men not that really interested in being dictators, but both had strong visions for their countries and guidance.
    Last edited by Mafic; 2017-05-23 at 02:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    then make decisions that will reduce probability to happening of it
    The security services do a great job. But escalating it, as has been the case for 20 years is not a policy that has been working.

Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    Like eastern Asian countries which believe might makes right the same can be said of most Middle Eastern countries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    The Asian region simply favors oligarchy or an outright dictator, because the region is the most diverse in the world with the greatest diversity. And to unify the different regions, cultures, and ethnicities you have to strong arm many diverse cultures to comply with the national and regional goals.

What? As a korean, no. Just no. We don't want someone like Park Chunghee.

Not all countries are diverse, especially not Japan and Korea.
    Last edited by Freighter; 2017-05-23 at 02:52 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuppy View Post
    Anyone understand the ISIS idea behind this? I mean what is the point of killing teens and people who have nothing to do with anything?
    Actually no need to even be ISIS, anyone know the idea behind all terrorism and shit like this always to target random people?
    It's not all shit like this, it differs because of the goal. Looking at ISIS they want a Muslim only world and all that. It doesn't matter who they target, the reason they are doing these bombings or improvised car parkings is to make themselves known and spread their message.

If you look at other potential terrorist groups with a "simple" goal their attacks will be very different. For example if we assume a terrorist group that wants all vanilla icecream to dissapear they will target events that are centered around vanilla icecream since their message is about that specific thing, not a nebulous goal like ISIS has. But seriously, fuck vanilla.

Deleted
    other way you mean bending over to sharia law?
    Nobody's doing that either.

Continuing on with your life, unafraid of the minute risk of a terror attack, is a much greater defiance than all that "gonna kill them all MAGA 420blazeit" nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Event happens - hey, let us not jump to conclusions! We don't know what happened yet or who did it!
    ISIS states they are behind it - Hey guys.. cmon, they are clearly lying! This has nothing to do with Islam!

lol, hilarious the gymnastics some people go through.

Condolences to the families of these innocent victims and shame that they won't be getting any justice.
    Doesn't have to with mental gymnastics, and more with the fact that ISIS would claim responsibility for the fact I stubbed my toe on a table this morning if it got them press. The attack is clearly a terrorist act made by a fanatical whackjob who's way better off dead, but that doesn't mean ISIS actually had anything to do with it beyond maybe putting some propaganda on the internet that said whackjob swallowed whole until killing teenage girls seemed like the most optimal course of action in his life.

It's what ISIS does. It wants to appear bigger and more fearsome than it actually is. Like every other attack in Europe, I'm betting this will actually have been made by someone born in the UK and radicalized on the Internet.

The security services do a great job. But escalating it, as has been the case for 20 years is not a policy that has been working.
    you dont need to go kill them in middle east.. just deport them to homeland if they dont want to report isis fighter returning to your country or if imams preach vehabism its simple ..

Has anyone said the motivation of the attack?