Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

4 IS related incidents in past 2 days throughout the world.

Car bombing in Syria

Marawi currently under ISIS control following an invasion.(Maute group which has strong affiliations with ISIS).

Bombing in Bangkok

And the Manchester explosions.

i know i know, these were all caused by the IRA and stampedes.

condolences to people and families affected. Scary times. How much more can the majority of people who will reply to this and who live in our world turn a blind eye to this madness?
    Last edited by mmoca301a8f416; 2017-05-23 at 03:04 PM.

How are we turning a blind eye to this?

Or are you another armchair sociopath that's going to start suggesting for indiscriminate vigilante violence?

Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    i know i know, these were all caused by the IRA and stampedes.
    Lmao yesterday was funny watching The Deniers claim that it was only a stampede. Yeah, those pictures of bloodied legs sure look like a stampede and not a bomb.
    I am not Voting Trump because I support him, its about keeping a Career Criminal out of office that mishandles classified information.
    Beta males can cry on how I will not vote for their brood mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Have you even considered the perspective of the 'violent' muslims?

Malawi currently under ISIS control following an invasion.(Maute group which has strong affiliations with ISIS).

Bombing in Bangkok
    Malawi got invaded? I can't find anything about that online. I also didn't know there was a bombing in Bangkok when my family was there, I guess it got drowned out by everything else since no one died.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Malawi got invaded? I can't find anything about that online. I also didn't know there was a bombing in Bangkok when my family was there, I guess it got drowned out by everything else since no one died.
    Quote Originally Posted by Uzi View Post
    May I ask what are you referring to? Can't find anything related to this. BTW I thought maybe you mistook Malawi for Mali, but can't find anything either.
    a 2 second search will show this. not going to derail thread though good try.

a 2 second search will show this. not going to derail thread though good try.
    Nothing is coming up in searches, either you misspelled something or you're lying.

May I ask what are you referring to? Can't find anything related to this. BTW I thought maybe you mistook Malawi for Mali, but can't find anything either.
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7751406.html

Marawi not Malawi

Quote Originally Posted by dankdruid View Post
    a 2 second search will show this. Not going to derail thread though good try.
    edit: I cant read

Deleted

Hes talking about Marawi City in the Phillipines. ISIS linked group stormed the city. Marawi City Jail, Dansalan College, and Saint Mary's Church are all on fire and there are running gun battles.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7751406.html

Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    Thanks, OP can't spell nor at least correct his error.

Oh wait I can read, you just misspelled Marawi as Malawi.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamanerd View Post
    Thanks, OP can't spell nor at least correct his error.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Oh wait I can read, you just misspelled Marawi as Malawi.
    please stop derailing thread with rubbish comments. i clearly wrote MARAWI.

Trolling in a topic where people are losing their lives. classy.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-05-23 at 03:24 PM.

No. you mispelled it when you first made the thread. Don't pretend you didn't. Someone quoted your initial post before you edited it.

Edit: Two people quoted you.

Deleted
    No. you mispelled it when you first made the thread. Don't pretend you didn't. Someone quoted your initial post before you edited it.
    reported. stop derailing the thread.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    condolences to people and families affected.
    I agree with the condolences, but shouldn't we focus on more than just this one issue?

On May 14th (just a single day...this year), there were 4 mass shootings in the US. Shouldn't we do something? (http://www.kait8.com/story/35424337/...o-craighead-co ; http://www.chicagotribune.com/suburb...514-story.html ; http://yoursun.com/sunnews/sebring/1...story.html.csp ; http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Wom...422533814.html)

How much more can the majority of people who will reply to this and who live in our world turn a blind eye to this madness?
    Indeed.

reported. stop derailing the thread.
    I am not derailing the thread. I was actually helping you by providing a link to people that couldn't find information on the Marawi incident so I quoted him and posted a link. You got all aggressive and called me a troll for helping people understand what you were talking about since you mispelled it.

Deleted
    The only thing more disgusting is the agenda from OP

He/she still hadn't answered how the world is "turning a blind eye" to this.

Or do we need to drop more MOABs on "underground ISIS tunnels"?

Bangkok bomb is not related to ISIS

You're a liar is what you are. Everyone can see the quotes of what you originally posted.