Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    What? Have you heard her speak? It's word salad. Just at a high grade level than Trump's word salad.
    That's the key: high grade level word salad! With Trump's speech, Palin's is already quite a bit of an upgrade.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    Clinton being a 'poor candidate' is more of a statement about the mentality of the American electorate than it is about Hillary Clinton. All signs show she'd be an excellent administrator for the US government; as an LBJ-oriented policy builder. However, you could say she wasn't 'exciting' enough for people to love and get out and vote for.
    Your use of the term "administrator" is telling. And yes, heavens forbid politicians should have to convince people to vote for them or visit their respective states.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Way to go Joe! This is something any honest Democrat can admit.
    Which part? Biden being a better candidate? Or Hillary being a great president?

He said both.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    Which part? Biden being a better candidate? Or Hillary being a great president?

He said both.
    From the title of the thread, you couldn't figure that out?

From the title of the thread, you couldn't figure that out?
    It was rhetorical. You know, highlighting your hypocrisy and apparent obliviousness that the title of the thread doesn't tell the whole story.

Waka Waka Waka.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I miss the Joe Biden memes.
    Yep. Me too.

Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Yep. Me too.

So good, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    It was rhetorical. You know, highlighting your hypocrisy and apparent obliviousness that the title of the thread doesn't tell the whole story.

Waka Waka Waka.
    Oh sorry, most of your post are non constructive and very baity, I really don't take them seriously.

Oh sorry, most of your post are non constructive and very baity, I really don't take them seriously.
    Yet, you replied so you obviously take my posts seriously. So to review, by your logic you should have defaulted to it being "non-constructive and very baity". You should stop lying to yourself.

Admittedly, it's hard to live up to the constructiveness of "every Democrat can agree with this out of context and incomplete statement someone highlighted in a thread title made by Joe Biden". Tough bar to meet there...

Biden should have ran. He would have beaten out Trump and actually would have been more progressive than even Obama's presidency. Lost opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    If Comey hadn't reopened Hillary's email case 3 days before the election, I think Hillary would've won.

When Comey did that it made news everywhere and a lot of people who were on the fence about Hillary either didn't vote or voted for Trump.
    Her polls dropped like like a rock overnight from it, and of course Nov 7th was with in poll error range at 4/5%(something gop love to forget when talking about polls)

It wouldn't have taken much to beat Trump beyond what Hillary got. There's probably no fewer than several dozen dems that would have won. Biden certainly would have.

The pathetic part is that some of the dem elites still don't get it.

Deleted
    There's no way Trump would have won against Biden. The Democrats (as in the folks running the party) were fools to root for Clinton, but that's not exactly news now is it?

He can shit talk all he wants, but he chose not to run, and everyone not named Obama lost to her in every primary, including Biden and Sanders.

Deleted
    He should have ran for President.

Quote Originally Posted by Therionn View Post
    He should have ran for President.
    Not allowed. Hillary was owed it for losing to Obama.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Not allowed. Hillary was owed it for losing to Obama.
    Well his son had just died. Part of the reason he didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Well his son had just died. Part of the reason he didn't.
    I guarantee you he would have been sidelined for Hillary, even if a tragedy didn't befall his family.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    I guarantee you he would have been sidelined for Hillary, even if a tragedy didn't befall his family.
    Alright.
    /10chars

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    There's no way Trump would have won against Biden. The Democrats (as in the folks running the party) were fools to root for Clinton, but that's not exactly news now is it?
    I don't think it's legitimately fair to say "there's no way Trump would have won against" anyone at this point. He shouldn't have lost to Hillary, but he did.