Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Not really.
    People that blame the host country are under the mistaken impression that you can somehow force people to integrate.
    When they meet non integrated people or hear about crimes of "not properly integrated people" they automatically assume that the states systems that
    should force integration failed and thus proceed to blame the authorities.
    My post was about people blaming the host country for not successfully integrating immigrants. I don't understand this.
    Your post was about the inability of some immigrants to be integrated. I understand this.
    Different.

Edit:
    Understanding your point is part of the reason for mine: I can think of many reasons why immigrants don't successfully integrate into a host country. Lack of effort on the part of the host is not one of them.
    Last edited by callipygoustp; 2017-05-23 at 08:45 AM.

Deleted
    Over 90% of all sexual abuse and rape is still performed by close friends and family members. I don't see you making threads about those crimes, because they don't fit your anti-immigrant agenda.

So don't ever try to make it sound like you're making these threads for the victims, you do it to fuel your own ego-based agenda against people you hate.
    Last edited by mmocadd85def5d; 2017-05-23 at 08:44 AM.

Deleted
    Wow, Austria does not fuck around apparently. One case (albeit quite a terrible one), and they are shutting it down.

Good on them, I guess.

Also, what is it with people putting words in titles that aren't even in the article?
    Last edited by mmoccd6b5b3be4; 2017-05-23 at 08:40 AM.

Deleted
    When they get inside the border you throw them out again, repeat until they don't try again. Spares you the trouble of having to deal with the shit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    Not all refugees
    white people rape too
    different culture
    the town failed to integrate them into western society
    Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ynnady View Post
    Liberalism is a mental disorder.
    Should welcome more refugees then, they aren't liberal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Peskre View Post
    When they get inside the border you throw them out again, repeat until they don't try again. Spares you the trouble of having to deal with the shit.
    They cross the border illegaly and insist on it after you warn them, SHOOT.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    He does have a point though.
    How many girls get raped by nationals w/o the media ever reporting about them b/c it's not "dramatic" enough to ensure viewers?

Meanwhile, every migrant that farts in the wrong direction is deeply elaborated upon.

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to determine that mass media is biased.
    No i agree, all media is biased. However, what im saying is that saying that someone is a paid russian shill cos he posted a link to RT, is not only an unproductive contribution to the discussion, but also straight up stupid, since according to the internet, russia is super good at this hacking, misdirection and propaganda... therefore, why would someone who is a paid shill post from RT, which is directly flagged as propaganda in like, 100s of posts previously?
    So all im saying is, stop with the "you said/posted <x> you must be a paid shill for <z>" bullshit. It doesnt help anyone. Just argument your point better so we have decent discussions, and perhaps even sway the opinion of the person who is arguing against you

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by slaskel View Post
    Over 90% of all sexual abuse and rape is still performed by close friends and family members. I don't see you making threads about those crimes, because they don't fit your anti-immigrant agenda.

So don't ever try to make it sound like you're making these threads for the victims, you do it to fuel your own ego-based agenda against people you hate.
    Unlike your kind, the emotionally predisposed fellows, the others don't act based on emotions. Seeing something undesirable they seek to create conditions that don't allow that to happen again.

So don't try to maladjust your views upon them, or there will be more victims. Less for you to have a waah about though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tupimus View Post
    Unlike your kind, the emotionally predisposed fellows, the others don't act based on emotions. Seeing something undesirable they seek to create conditions that don't allow that to happen again.

So don't try to maladjust your views upon them, or there will be more victims. Less for you to have a waah about though.
    Go to bed kid.

While of course this is abhorrent behavior, I wonder if you guys get this riled up when a native white commits rape?

Or does it not fit the narrative/agenda?

15+ Year Old Account
    The title is massive bullshit. 'Wake up call' - the immigration issue interested peaked like a year ago when there were a number of crimes committed in a short timespan and actions have been taken ever since.

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Why do people point to crimes committed by them as a reason to deny them? Wouldn't it just be easier to say that you don't want to help them?
    Probably because those two are in tandem and form an overarching mentality, to which there is no problem with them doing so whatsoever.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Somewhatconcerned View Post
    While of course this is abhorrent behavior, I wonder if you guys get this riled up when a native white commits rape?

Or does it not fit the narrative/agenda?
    Of course we do. The insinuation otherwise is ridiculous.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    Of course we do. The insinuation otherwise is ridiculous.
    Considering the shameless defense of Trump's sexual assault cases, I would say you are just bullshitting as usual.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Who? Culture where rape is common? Were americans around? :P
    http://www.nationmaster.com/country-...Rape-rate#2010

Hi #9, greetings from #22
    oo yeh.. I'm sure tons of women in the middle east have the ability/aren't scared to report a rape.. uhuh... maybe that is part of it...

Deleted
    Suprised they found a underaged kid must of escaped from one of the basement dungeons.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Yeah, the only way to express your care about human safety is to ban those needing safety from entering your town, because some assholes committed a crime.

There is a special sub-forum, Politics, for your RT sensationalism, OP.
    He's a retarded Zionist; of course he wants to spread the word of why Arabs are bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Considering the shameless defense of Trump's sexual assault cases, I would say you are just bullshitting as usual.
    Go ahead and find me defending that, please. I'll wait.

I'll be waiting forever, but I'm ok with that. And you called me a bullshitter, funny.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by Blastfizzle View Post
    https://www.rt.com/news/389016-austr...gees-ban-rape/

A bunch of migrants raped a 15-year old poor soul
    Just how delusional and blind the politics are, that it took THIS for them to care about human safety?
    Blastfizzle, you are vaguely aware that a certain Austrian from Linz made an entire country dance at his tune by ''wake up, X ethnic group is EEEEVIL'' ?

The good little brownshirt taking orders to beat up Jewish shopkeeprs thought it was true too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Gotta love the victim blaming. Whats next, her skirt was to short and she should have known better than to wear it around people coming from a culture where rape is common?
    Well, if the culprit had been a white guy, the usual suspects would be screaming that the victim is too ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    the town failed to integrate them into western society
    You disgust me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.