Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post
    Teehee, is "trumped up" a new term now?
    Not sure if sarcasm or just willfully stupid and just hating the US president that much. Psst "trumped up" charges have been a thing for decades.

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    When alt-righters being sarcastic causes alt-righters to believe the world is full with disgusting SJWs.
    Nice little closed loop, it'll do wonders! Like inaugurate an orange baboon over the Atlantic.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Blastfizzle, you are vaguely aware that a certain Austrian from Linz made an entire country dance at his tune by ''wake up, X ethnic group is EEEEVIL'' ?

The good little brownshirt taking orders to beat up Jewish shopkeeprs thought it was true too.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, if the culprit had been a white guy, the usual suspects would be screaming that the victim is too ugly.
    If the culprit had been a white guy he'd be executed by now.

Deleted
    sorry to hear for girl.

Only have sexual interaction with your marriage Muslima.

This is not okay in my opinion

Deleted
    Russia Today. Yeah. Sure.

Putin sends his propaganda drones, and the forum right wingkins parrot the hateful disinformations.

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    They are executing people in Austria for sex crimes ?

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, we execute people all the time, even for minor crimes like eating schnitzel with sauce.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Only 10 people have been raped by refugees?

Herald of the Titans DocSavageFan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    Do you have a reliable source? RT does not qualify. Especially since that story about the Russian girl in Germany last year which turned out to be trumped up to begin with.
    Here you go.

http://www.vol.at/15-jaehrige-in-tul...altigt/5283493

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    Russia Today. Yeah. Sure.

Putin sends his propaganda drones, and the forum right wingkins parrot the hateful disinformations.
    If anyone is parroting here...it's you. Pavlov would be proud of you by invoking such a brain-dead meme without making even the slightest effort to check it out first.
    Last edited by DocSavageFan; 2017-05-23 at 05:14 PM.
    "Never get on the bad side of small minded people who have a little power." - Evelyn (Gifted)

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Who? Culture where rape is common? Were americans around? :P
    http://www.nationmaster.com/country-...Rape-rate#2010

Hi #9, greetings from #22
    but that is from 2010 we do not know how high or low it is in 2017. So it could be more or less or no change at all.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    Not all refugees
    Nope, not all refugees.

white people rape too
    Race is irrelevant. Horrible people rape.

different culture
    Irrelevant. Human rights transcend "culture".

the town failed to integrate them into western society
    Wrong. The onus is on immigrants to integrate themselves into western societies.

A reasonable thing to do.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taso View Post
    but that is from 2010 we do not know how high or low it is in 2017. So it could be more or less or no change at all.
    True, if you have more recent numbers from the US i have more recent numbers from austria.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    If anyone is parroting here...it's you. Pavlov would be proud of you by invoking such a brain-dead meme without making even the slightest effort to check it out first.
    I dont parrot anything. I just see the forum right wingkins abusing some news for their agenda once again. No, there is no "awake call" for anything. No, there will be no "Volkszorn", no matter if the racists want to get it going. And no, it will not help any forum-breivik to get a "nationalist movement" to start only because they cherry pick some news that fit best to their agenda.

The majority on these forums give a fuck about right wing propaganda. And that will never change. No matter how much anti-immigrant or "rape in sweden"-Threads are being posted, no matter how much racist bullshit is being invoked based on some completely randomly picked news out of thousands of things that happen every day.

Crimes happen every hour and every minute on this world. And it just doesnt matter what skin color or religion the offender or the victim have. Most rapes in the world happen in war, and not from "immigrants". And sorry, but the right wing fanatics are the main culprits to go on war for their "national pride".
    Last edited by mmoc903ad35b4b; 2017-05-23 at 06:30 PM.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/02/us/bro...-release-jail/

Yeah. Sure. Damn white people we just can't catch a break. Need more examples? Dat victim complex doe.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

What is amazing is that Austrians did had a ''racial awakening''-the one that made them shackle their fortunes to Germany before WW1 because they were mortally afraid (thanks racist propaganda) to be overrun by dangerous race defilers (Serbs, Romanians, Czech, Poles, Croats, Italians...but not Bosnian muslims, considered more desirable than Serbs...)

Deleted
    Only 10 people have been raped by refugees?
    Thousands of white woman have been raped by thousands of white man. Thousands of black girls have been raped by thousands of white man. Thousand of white girls have been raped by thousand of yellow skinned men. Thousands of blue skinned girls have been raped by thousands of green skinned men.

And you know what? It just doesnt matter what "race" they are or what skin color they have. Fact is just that thousands have been raped by thousands.

You, sir, are a racist. And no, noone gets executed in Austria. They dont have death penalty.

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    Thousands of white woman have been raped by thousands of white man. Thousands of black girls have been raped by thousands of white man. Thousand of white girls have been raped by thousand of yellow skinned men. Thousands of blue skinned girls have been raped by thousands of green skinned men.

And you know what? It just doesnt matter what "race" they are or what skin color they have. Fact is just that thousands have been raped by thousands.

You, sir, are a racist. And no, noone gets executed in Austria. They dont have death penalty.
    If the guy had been white, the usual suspects would be rushing to their keyboard pointing out that the victim is ugly and lesbian. I said it several times, and I will repeat it : I'm not sure the average MAGAboy is outraged over those crimes because they are rapes over the numero uno supremacist dog whistle for centuries ''foreigners are going to steal your wumin''.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thurin View Post
    There is a problem when "tanned Germans" harass,rape and mug women.
    It is no other problem when "aryan germans" herass woman at the oktoberfest. It happens all the time no matter what skin color people have.

Oh, and i am from germany. And most rapes are done by germans in germany.

Before the refugee crisis, 1 out of 4 convicted rapist in Norway was a foreigner, pretty good for a group that amasses to 12% of the population.
    It matters what background the rapist has, cause when you have to apply countermeasures, you have to know where to do it.
    What a bullshit. Crimes happen no matter where people come from. In special the right wing fanatics love to talk about rape while the nazis raped more european woman than any "immigrants" ever would do.

Right wing fanatics talking about rape are hypocrites. Theodor Adorno discovered, that right wing fanatics would be more likely to be rapers when they pretend to condemn them.
    Last edited by mmoc903ad35b4b; 2017-05-23 at 07:02 PM.

There is a problem when "tanned Germans" harass,rape and mug women. Spreading terror among the population en masse, bringing their taharrush to Germany.And when this happens, the government tries to hide it.

Before the refugee crisis, 1 out of 4 convicted rapist in Norway was a foreigner, pretty good for a group that amasses to 12% of the population.
    It matters what background the rapist has, cause when you have to apply countermeasures, you have to know where to do it.
    ¸

And, again, the immense majority of victims of those rapists are there fellow muslims. I know that the MAGAboys and their ancestors have peddled for centuries the idea that the swarthy savages lust for pure white women, but that's not accurate.