Poll: Are they still in love?

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangg View Post
    No, his personality traits are a major factor why he managed to get so much power. No person is directly attracted to personality traits.
    I dunno man. My professional personality, and at home personality are two completely different people. My g/f of almost 9 years didn't fall in love with my professional side. She fell in love with who I really am.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Its nice to know that everyone in here who is claiming shes a gold digger is in fact agreeing with trumps grab them by the pussy statement.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Its nice to know that everyone in here who is claiming shes a gold digger is in fact agreeing with trumps grab them by the pussy statement.
    Were there people who disagreed that wealthy and powerful men can get away with sexually assaulting women because they are too afraid to come forward? I didn't think that was in contention.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    I dunno man. My professional personality, and at home personality are two completely different people. My g/f of almost 9 years didn't fall in love with my professional side.
    Personality traits like "hard working, ambitious, great leadership" can be assumed with certain jobs without actually witnessing your 'professional personality'.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Were there people who disagreed that wealthy and powerful men can get away with sexually assaulting women because they are too afraid to come forward? I didn't think that was in contention.
    What does any of this have to do with the grab them by the pussy quote good sir? Its a well established fact to some women find power and wealth sexy, others find popularity sexy and would willing let Rock stars and movies starts grab them by their pussies, guys are not exempt from falling for such thing either mind you. Stop trying to vilify a natrual human attraction as if its evil. You need to be more open minded.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Wow, you failed your "make intelligent comment" roll badly.

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    Wow, you failed your "make intelligent comment" roll badly.
    Please elaborate as to how im wrong. Other wise you are just bitter about me being correct.

Please elaborate as to how im wrong. Other wise you are just bitter about me being correct.
    Correctness <-------------- infinite distance -----------------> You

More or less.

15+ Year Old Account
    There are people who thought what he said isn't correct? Honest question, I assumed the outrage was because it seems improper for someone in his position to say that.

Correctness <-------------- infinite distance -----------------> You

More or less.
    This is not a counter argument to my claim that calling Melania a gold digger means you agree with Trumps grab them by the pussy rant. Ill wait if you have some substance but i think you are just looking to insult folks which is rather boring. Come on man, your a human, you have a brain use it and make a rebuttal.

10+ Year Old Account
    What does any of this have to do with the grab them by the pussy quote good sir? Its a well established fact to some women find power and wealth sexy, others find popularity sexy and would willing let Rock stars and movies starts grab them by their pussies, guys are not exempt from falling for such thing either mind you. Stop trying to vilify a natrual human attraction as if its evil. You need to be more open minded.
    You seem to be a little fuzzy on the concept of consent.

EDIT -- in case you missed it, we're not talking about consensual pussy grabbing.

There are people who thought what he said isn't correct?
    Lots of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Personality traits like "hard working, ambitious, great leadership" can be assumed with certain jobs without actually witnessing your 'professional personality'.
    Im a hard working self motivated professional. At home, im a lazy aack, lol.

All im saying is it isn't always the same between work personalities and at home personalities.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    You seem to be a little fuzzy on the concept of consent.
    You think Melania didn't consent?

This is not a counter argument to my claim that calling Melania a gold digger means you agree with Trumps grab them by the pussy rant. Ill wait if you have some substance but i think you are just looking to insult folks which is rather boring. Come on man, your a human, you have a brain use it and make a rebuttal.
    You purport to have a brain, you can therefore use it and understand that we see exactly what you're doing: make a stupid claim and make people to dance to dissect it while you dodge and weave and entertain yourself.

No. You said a stupid thing. That may or may not be motivated by your own lack of brainpower, I've no evidence either way, but I'm not playing your game. You said a stupid thing, everyone knows it, and you know it too. Own it. There's no need to litigate why it's a stupid thing you said.

You purport to have a brain, you can therefore use it and understand that we see exactly what you're doing: make a stupid claim and make people to dance to dissect it while you dodge and weave and entertain yourself.

No. You said a stupid thing. That may or may not be motivated by your own lack of brainpower, I've no evidence either way, but I'm not playing your game. You said a stupid thing, everyone knows it, and you know it too. Own it. There's no need to litigate why it's a stupid thing you said.
    So you think what i claimed was stupid, but you cant articulate why it is. Ok.

15+ Year Old Account
    Lots of them.
    This doesn't make any sense.

Trump was never convicted of any sexual misconduct - so either he was just talking and never did anything or he was right all along and got away with it.

There are only those two options.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    All im saying is it isn't always the same between work personalities and at home personalities.
    Sure I won't argue that.

Just saying that the initial impression of someone is heavily influence by their occupation.
    Last edited by Dangg; 2017-05-23 at 06:31 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Is there a single person on these forums, regardless of gender, who thinks they could find something about Trump to love,
    His wallet.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    His wallet.
    His daughter.

- - - Updated - - -

So you think what i claimed was stupid, but you cant articulate why it is. Ok.
    No, I choose not to, because you're doing one of those things we can't accuse you of doing. But even though we can't say it, we can see it and deal with it accordingly.

No, I choose not to, because you're doing one of those things we can't accuse you of doing. But even though we can't say it, we can see it and deal with it accordingly.
    Tell me why you do not think claiming Melaian to be a gold digger gives credence to trumps grab them by the pussy rant. If its so obvious as you keep implying this should be easy. Your reluctance makes me think you really have noting.