Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There would be no reason to watch any news if we want to go with that logic since they all have agendas.
    They all have an agenda to make money, but very few of them carry blatant political agendas. If you can't trust your local press, then start watching international coverage of your clown-show.

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    No actually it isn't. All the manufactured scandals about obama never had a special prosecutor. Grand juries were never impaneled and sealed indictments never issued. All of this has happened within the first 100 or so days of the president taking office.

This is why comparisons to the obama administration fall flat. The trump investigation IS AN ACTUAL THING AND NOT SIMPLE MADE UP CONSPIRACY SHIT ON FOX OR BREITBART.
    So what you are saying is nobody actually knows anything at this point? Wow you really convinced me, we must impeach.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    So what you are saying is nobody actually knows anything at this point? Wow you really convinced me, we must impeach.
    Sweet. Glad you're on board.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    They all have an agenda to make money, but very few of them carry blatant political agendas. If you can't trust your local press, then start watching international coverage of your clown-show.
    It's basically only one major one. Fox. People want to slag msnbc but they've got conservatives out the asshole on that station as well. Joe Fucking Scarborough is such a right wing hack.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

I agree
    that was mocked by regular people on twitter....

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/08/02/po...fc-knife-fork/
    silverware prompted jokes and mocking from Twitter users.
    that is not the god dam same as a news network going out of his way to attack obama because he uses mustard

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    that was mocked by regular people on twitter....

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/08/02/po...fc-knife-fork/

that is not the god dam same as a news network going out of his way to attack obama because he uses mustard
    The fact that you went through the trouble to defend this tells me all I need to know.

The fact that you went through the trouble to defend this tells me all I need to know.
    and what does that tell you? Since Fox also reported on this.

Also I'm not defending the reporting about trump eating chicken, I;m defending the reason why they reported which in this case was a light story about trump making a fool out of himself.

15+ Year Old Account
    I love how our woke independent thinks all of the Russia stuff was/is fake, but was pretty much all over anything about Hillary's emails.

Stay woke.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Deleted
    Considering how terrible he has been I think it should be worse.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have criticized and praised both Obama and Trump on various actions as far as opinions. Other times I just report a fact and people call me biased which is rather funny.
    CNN and NBC have both criticized and praised Trump on various actions. Other times they just reported a fact and people call them biased which is rather funny.

7+ Year Old Account
    Trump was right, 93% negative. It has to be fake. Trump and his team put that number at around 9300% negative.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can be a fair and balance news site, you just have to report facts and stop with agendas.
    See the bold parts? Those are all 100% subjective... by claiming they are not fair to Trump, you are exposing your bias, not theirs.

Layout both arguments.
    Does the media ignore Trump's rebuttal of 'fake news'? When?

Yes most news sites spun negative Obama stories in a postive light, or they ignored it to begin with.
    This is again your bias being expressed. You think the stories should have been more negative. There is no objective definition to your interpretation of the story.

Just like when the 2 innocent hostages died in a drone strike under Obama, it was mostly ignored.
    Purely subjective... I had no issue seeing collateral damage of drone strikes being discussed.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

If you're reporting accurate information on President Trump, I think 94% negative is a little low.
    Cleek's Law

"Today’s conservatism is the opposite of what liberals want today, updated daily."

I don't think this news is fake. But let us wonder if by chance it was in some Trump driven form of reality. Who is really to blame for the media hating Trump. Oh right.. it's Trump. You know the whole all out war on the media thing. The utterly pointless action of constantly putting his own foot in his mouth is the reason this is all really a problem. He will admit to anything to look big and then ends up shriveled the next day in denial as he claims he didn't say what they have him on video saying. Like right on the fucking tape.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Hannity thought it was a big enough deal to devote 1 minute of airtime to trying to portray Obama like some out of touch elitest because *gasp* he likes spicy/dijon mustard.

If you're going to handwave away all the time when conservative media tried their hardest to make a scandal out of the most trivial shit, then sure, your argument works.

But it's dishonest as fuck.
    a whole minute? wow... that's like seconds in today's Media. I suppose a mustard story must have been very damaging to the Obamas, especially compared to having your children being called out as school shooters http://www.wnd.com/2017/01/comedians...chool-shooter/
    talk about equivalency am I right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    a whole minute? wow... that's like seconds in today's Media. I suppose a mustard story must have been very damaging to the Obamas, especially compared to having your children being called out as school shooters http://www.wnd.com/2017/01/comedians...chool-shooter/
    Wait...did you just try to equate Hannity with a random comedian on twitter? And then try to somehow make that worse?

Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    They're not wrong, a kid growing up in such a privileged yet dysfunctional family is bound to turn out rotten. What does the mustard have to do with anything?

I'm surprised %7 was positive! Or was there a %7 margin of error?
    CPU: Intel i9-14900k | MOBO: ASUS RoG Strix Z790-F
    GPU: ASUS Strix 4070 TI Super | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LED DDR5 32GB
    SSD: Samsung 970 EVO NVMe 1TBx3 | PSU: Corsair HX 1200i Platinum | CASE: Lian Li 011 EVO
    DISPLAY: Triple 27" Monitors | ASUS Swift ROG PG2780 27" 1440p - 2x BenQ 27" IPS 1440p

Add another percent to the negative column. Trump doesn't know that Israel is in the Middle East. (And watch the smooth face palm transition from the American Ambassador to Israel on the right)

Quote Originally Posted by Strand NE View Post
    I'm surprised %7 was positive! Or was there a %7 margin of error?
    I'm guessing a little bit is neutral reporting neither positive nor negative and then there was the one story where all of the MSM was creaming themselves because Trump bombed Syria ("He became president tonight.").

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Wait...did you just try to equate Hannity with a random comedian on twitter? And then try to somehow make that worse?
    Yeah, @announced thinks that comedians should be held to a higher standard than anyone employed at Fox News.

Also...the comedian apologized for that, and lots of people gave said comedian shit over it because it isn't fair to attack a young child over the shit that their parent says or does.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.