Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    First post Ive seen in the last 5 pages that actually made me laugh.
    My face didn't even change expressions when I saw it. The things that make some people laugh really make me wonder...

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I normally understand where memes come from, But where has this depression/suicide thing come from? I used to love this thread, But since it's become meme repost central, It sucks ***I know this is my opinion, don't shit your pants folks:P***)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    First post Ive seen in the last 5 pages that actually made me laugh.
    u just aint woke.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GKLeatherCraft View Post
    I normally understand where memes come from, But where has this depression/suicide thing come from? I used to love this thread, But since it's become meme repost central, It sucks ***I know this is my opinion, don't shit your pants folks:P***)
    Yeah, this thread's really gone downhill. Different strokes for different folks, I guess. I'll probably get meme'd now. :P

when you spend most of your life feeling depressed, you either: 1. kill yourself. 2. get help like a normal person. or 3. get a dark sense of humor and laugh at it until you eventually do kill yourself.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah that depression shit is bad. So are memes vast majority of time. And all that anime and comic shit. Please.

Here you go, some normal funny pictures (gifs):

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account

Dammit, how do I copy/paste GIF's when they are counted as 'videos' on Imgur?
    Last edited by Selastan; 2017-05-23 at 10:22 PM.

I normally understand where memes come from, But where has this depression/suicide thing come from?
    alot of people compartmentalize their mental issues through humour, its basic self depreciation humour

"Self-defeating humor is the style of humor characterized by the use of potentially detrimental humor towards the self in order to gain approval from others. Individuals high in this dimension engage in self-disparaging humor in which laughter is often at their own expense. Self-defeating humor often comes in the form of pleasing others by being the "butt" of the joke. This style of humor is sometimes seen as a form of denial in which humor is used as a defense mechanism for hiding negative feelings about the self.[2]

A variety of variables are associated with self-defeating humor. Individuals who more frequently use self-defeating humor show increased depressive symptoms.[7] Individuals who use this style of humor tend to have higher levels of neuroticism and lower levels of agreeableness and conscientiousness. Self-defeating humor is associated with higher levels of depression, anxiety and psychiatric symptoms. It is also associated with lower levels of self-esteem, psychological well-being and intimacy."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-deprecation

"I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account

This image explains itself.

They say a image can say a thousand words, That image just wrote a couple books.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2017-05-24 at 12:17 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    I wanted to post that one .

So here is a cat instead:
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    I wanted to post that one .

So here is a cat instead:
    Sorry I like urs tho LOL.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Yeah that depression shit is bad.
    I actually think Immitis posts the funniest images. Different people have different things they find entertaining, I suppose. ^^

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    I actually think Immitis posts the funniest images. Different people have different things they find entertaining, I suppose. ^^
    A couple of depression memes here and there might be funny, but when you have "100" of them in a row - shit gets old really fast.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

15+ Year Old Account
    Fish jokes. This is new, didn't see that coming.

Oh god oh god someone is gonna yell at me for posting a gif or Immitus is gonna be jealous because I have like five other images but I'm not gonna get in trouble or someone is gonna complain about politics, but this was purely lol.