Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    They are overtones, and indeed it is your denialism that is purely part of a highly secular culture that cannot grasp that someone might be motivated by faith.

If you're going to pretend to be psychic and know their true motives, maybe you should use that mystical divine power to predict the attacks before they happen. As of now, I will trust their own words when they proclaim their motivations over some secular westerner trying to estimate some more "sensible" answer.

Someone proclaiming "God is Great!" And wanting a worldwide jihad and a global Caliphate seems very clear.
    You are all over the place.

Individuals do all kinds of stupid things. What use is in believing what they say?.
    That's hardly denial. It's just very uninteresting, to me, to figure what's in the mind of any specific terrorist. They may believe whatevs, and indeed many probably believe in the advent of a Islamic caliphate. But they're just tools in the hands of people playing geopolitics from the security of their homes.
    I'm making the case that rejecting a nationalist narrative (often just for the sake of sticking it up to the Muslims) is missing a great part of the story.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    The thing is we know what happens when people give in to anger, hate and rage in the face of tragedy; they radicalise and cause further violence which leads to more anger, hate and rage which causes further violence...

You might think that this response is somehow working against the terrorists but it's playing towards their goals; the war isn't "East against West" or "Islam against non-Muslims," it's people who want peace and unity against people who want anger and division.
    They ask questions and demand answers? They get active and want they government to actually take action? They ask why their kids were just massacred?

Or maybe they should change their Facebook profile pic to a cute flag and "PrayFor_____" and honestly the war is already here, it doesn't matter because they will be blowing things up and slaughtering people until forever and liberals will be cowed into letting them do it forever.

What a fantastic world that people actively don't think citizens should get active and engaged in tackling and issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by halloaa View Post
    Suicide killing only yourself get you eternal torment in hell. Suicide killing "crusaders" gets you 72 virgins in heaven.
    Yeah sure, killing innocents will get you jack shit unless allah is a bloodthirsty motherfucker.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AbortedGodFetus View Post
    Wait...not believing in a free for all where extremists slip through makes you a bigot?
    thats wasn't my point, I'm saying so much of this keeps happening these days with extremists slipping through caused by mass migration, and idiots calling out nazis for suggesting maybe they control the migration better, you just give up in the end giving a shit.
    #boycottchina

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sefrimutro View Post
    You are all over the place.

Individuals do all kinds of stupid things. What use is in believing what they say?.
    That's hardly denial. It's just very uninteresting, to me, to figure what's in the mind of any specific terrorist. They may believe whatevs, and indeed many probably believe in the advent of a Islamic caliphate. But they're just tools in the hands of people playing geopolitics from the security of their homes.
    I'm making the case that rejecting a nationalist narrative (often just for the shake of sticking it up to the Muslims) is missing a great part of the story.
    Seems to be a lot of individuals in that community who share the same beliefs.

The problem is this is not some lone actor, but is supported by an entire web of ideas and individuals.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Deleted
    They hate the people that created and armed them.

Funny

Quote Originally Posted by Prifter View Post
    I see you are at step 7. No I dont want any deaths, only strict immigration policies. Is there anything wrong with that?
    Well, for starters the guy wasn't a refugee, assuming the current suspect is the culprit. In fact, if memory serves only like 2-3 of the guys behind the Bataclan attacks were refugees amongst all the terror attacks that have shaken Europe this past decade. Literally everyone else were natives radicalized in prisons and/or the Internet.

So for your graph to be actually accurate (not that it tries to anyway), you'd have to also advocate for banning prisons and Internet access. Get going, and remember that it's for a good cause.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    I'm standing up and saying if we want less refugees in Europe the US should stop pouring gas on the tire fire that is the middle east.
    You just encourage more violence by exposing your soft underbelly to macho militants. Appeasement didn't work when Chamberlain tried it on Hitler, we just got Dunkirk.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Well, for starters the guy wasn't a refugee, assuming the current suspect is the culprit. In fact, if memory serves only like 2-3 of the guys behind the Bataclan attacks were refugees amongst all the terror attacks that have shaken Europe this past decade. Literally everyone else were natives radicalized in prisons and/or the Internet.

So for your graph to be actually accurate (not that it tries to anyway), you'd have to also advocate for banning prisons and Internet access. Get going, and remember that it's for a good cause.
    You didn't mention the biggest factor, their Muslim parents brainwashing them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Obviously we sacrifice the core tenets of our liberal democracies in order to protect ourselves from what amounts to an exaggerated and sensationalized threat.
    You often muse about how people never stop to understand what you believe, and instead project a (often falsifiable) character over you. So, I'll ask in unambiguous manner: admitting that there are some things that we should /not/ do, what do you think we should do?.
    "We" as in either of: the west, Europe, the EU, mmo-c-OT...

They ask questions and demand answers? They get active and want they government to actually take action? They ask why their kids were just massacred?
    Do you really think that anger, hatred and rage is the same as asking questions?

Or maybe they should change their Facebook profile pic to a cute flag and "PrayFor_____" and honestly the war is already here, it doesn't matter because they will be blowing things up and slaughtering people until forever and liberals will be cowed into letting them do it forever.
    Do you think maybe you're spending too much time on Facebook and mistaking it for real life?

What a fantastic world that people actively don't think citizens should get active and engaged in tackling and issue.
    There's a difference between engaging and tackling an issue and thinking that the correct response to anger, hate and rage is more anger hate and rage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    You need to work on your language selection. You directly implied only the left believes we should keep moving in life after a tragedy like this. You implied only the left would find fault in her cancelling the tour. That means the right believes running in fear is a good choice.
    If i wanted anything in my post implied about the right i would have just said it. THere is no hidden meaning, my post wasnt the start to a national treasure movie. I said something the left says about not letting the terror change our lives day to day and that it must be disappointing the entire events got cancelled for it. Sorry Mr. Cage, try another post/poster to decipher.

I am not a rightie btw just in case that is why you are being hostile to my post lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    You just encourage more violence by exposing your soft underbelly to macho militants. Appeasement didn't work when Chamberlain tried it on Hitler, we just got Dunkirk.
    the logic maths you use are something else. also retarded example.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    I want my cake, but I also want to eat it. that's the argument you're making here.
    No, my argument is that we have to defeat the Islamism. That we are at war with Islamism. And that we should ALL actively speak out against them. That's what we ALL must do at home. Meanwhile, people who to choose to bear arms for our country, must be sent to put an end to those who facilitate, foster, and promote Islamic terrorism. If that puts gas on the fire than so be it. You believe in appeasement. You believe in letting it go no matter the cost. Ill stand up against evil, no matter where it comes from. No matter the ethnicity of its supporters. I will not appease evil.

Just as our ancestors stood up against Nazism, the Japanese Empire, and communism, I will stand up against Islamism.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Yeah sure, killing innocents will get you jack shit unless allah is a bloodthirsty motherfucker.
    Well, define innocent. Sadly this is a very fluid term.
    Don't believe in god? not innocent.
    Believe in another god? not innocent.
    Believe in many gods? not innocent.

and that is just a short list of things that would define you as no longer innocent.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    FTR, from Queen Elisabeth to Queen Victoria, the UK did their upmost to ban another religion, an evil religion with people adverse to British values-catholicism. It involved enslavement, pogroms, massacres, deportations and refugees in staggering numbers for the population numbers.

It did not worked.
    Really? It did not work? Tell me again, how many bombings have been comitted by catholic terrorists? And, no, I'm not talking about IRA or any other nationalistic separatists.

Zero.

And you say it doesn't work? Let's be honest, and just admit you don't have the guts for it.

Truth be told Western Europe is currently trapped between a rock and a hard place. The choice is between bad and worse. And if you think banning or deporting muslims out of Europe is too much, I feel sorry for you. Because I don't know what you'll say once the Western Europe decides for more final solution to the islamist problem. You can call it horrible all you want, but that is going to on you, because the alternative was "too much".

Deleted
    Seems to be a lot of individuals in that community who share the same beliefs.
    In my experience with people being seduced by radical thoughts, the jihadist-to-be also shares some other traits like poverty or lack of education. I'm sure you're familiar with the narrative of socio-economic environment and afroamericans.
    But again: my case is not denying the religious aspect. Only that the exclusive focus on it is unproductive.

The problem is this is not some lone actor, but is supported by an entire web of ideas and individuals.
    You don't say:
    The problem, whatever your side is, is what the group, the society, thinks it's doing and what the outer society interprets it as.

Quote Originally Posted by Astalnar View Post
    Really? It did not work? Tell me again, how many bombings have been comitted by catholic terrorists? And, no, I'm not talking about IRA or any other nationalistic separatists.

Zero.

And you say it doesn't work? Let's be honest, and just admit you don't have the guts for it.

Truth be told Western Europe is currently trapped between a rock and a hard place. The choice is between bad and worse. And if you think banning or deporting muslims out of Europe is too much, I feel sorry for you. Because I don't know what you'll say once the Western Europe decides for more final solution to the islamist problem. You can call it horrible all you want, but that is going to on you, because the alternative was "too much".
    Uh, do you know the origin of the mask wore by Anonymous ? Hint : Guy Fawkes. And congratulations for the edgelord ''final solution''. You truly can't control yourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Therionn View Post
    No, my argument is that we have to defeat the Islamism. That we are at war with Islamism. And that we should ALL actively speak out against them. That's what we ALL must do at home. Meanwhile, people who to choose to bear arms for our country, must be sent to put an end to those who facilitate, foster, and promote Islamic terrorism. If that puts gas on the fire than so be it. You believe in appeasement. You believe in letting it go no matter the cost. Ill stand up against evil, no matter where it comes from. No matter the ethnicity of its supporters. I will not appease evil.

Just as our ancestors stood up against Nazism, the Japanese Empire, and communism, I will stand up against Islamism.
    so moral grandstanding AKA "virtue signaling" combined with not actually stopping the violence but helping facilitate more of it.... makes total fuckin sense brah... to you anyway.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I mean if you want to pretend refugees are responsible for all of the terrorism, but that's not the real world.
    Those that believe in and abide by Islamism are all partly responsible. Political Islam (Islamism) is extremely popular amongst Muslims. Letting that type of ideology into our country is dangerous for our Democracy, and it is the reason why Islamic terrorism even exists.