Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    You're so butthurt about some big game hunter that you're insulting his kids that you don't know the first thing about for his actions?

You guys really need some perspective.
    Sorry not sorry.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikegreenfire View Post
    Wanting all these species to go out of existence for no reason other than your feelings alone makes you worse than the hunter.
    That's why I don't really get too worked up when a couple planes slam into buildings only killing a couple thousand people. 7 billion on the planet, so what if some one disobeys some cops and gets lit up? A whole lot of why bother. I tend to bother a little more toward something less plentiful.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

My condolences to the elephant's family. Do they get to mount this dude's head on their wall now?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    Except without the funds from Big Game Hunters poachers would be an even bigger problem. They will still be hunted and killed, but they'll just cut off their horn and penis and leave the rest of the body to decay.

Big Game Hunters not only pay huge taxes and fees, but all the meat goes to local villages for food. They don't let just anyone do it, and they also limit the amount that get killed. So by getting ride of big game hunters you are basically advocating for their extinction due to poaching.
    And poachers can't do that now? How about just making killing these animals completely illegal period.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    It is illegal to poach these animals. It doesn't stop poachers from doing it... that's why it's called poaching.
    So then the whole argument is invalid.

Condolences to the family, but that's a pretty cool way to die if I am being honest. I mean, story wise, it beats like 90% of how did he die?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    Hunters in africa have to pay for a license for conservatory efforts, the meat of the animal and every single part goes to the villages nearby and most of the animals tagged to be hunted are extras/aren't wanted to breed with.
    Not to mention sometimes they are problem animals fucking over the natives who live near by, natives who are not equipped to deal with such animals. I get why people get upset over it, but its really an emotional reaction, conservation hunting is objectively a GOOD thing for the environment.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Trophy Hunting is regulated. It's not poaching.
    There are rare cases where killing off animals can help the eco system, such as male rhino's past the age of breeding that are killing off younger males who are able to breed over competition for food/territory.

But really 9 times out of 10 it just goes to the highest bidder and this is the only source of income for a lot of these people so naturally it will get abused and should just be stopped completely. Cant just hand wave away killing off these rarer and rarer animals because one guy gave a park $120k to please his ego and get a new facebook selfie. Donate the money and dont fire a shot. Everyone wins

Not really. Basically the only thing paying for the reserves, which protect the animals from the poachers simply by being on them, is the revenue from Trophy Hunting. It's also paying the salaries of game wardens, as well as giving the locals insentive for helping to protect them.
    This is where the government needs to step in and help.

How do you feel about canned hunting?

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    This is where the government needs to step in and help.

How do you feel about canned hunting?
    What government? Willing to bet many if not most African nations do not have the resources for this without rich guys paying 50-100k to kill something.

Who is hunting during a breeding season/ when there are babies around? Not even unendangered wildlife is supposed to be hunted while having babies.

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    What government? Willing to bet many if not most African nations do not have the resources for this without rich guys paying 50-100k to kill something.
    They are not doing enough I know. They need to protect their assets and tourism industry better. But it seems to be one of the more troubled areas in the world for govt

Quote Originally Posted by TheWalkinDude View Post
    This is how the real world works. Tweeting and liking accomplishes dick. Putting on a Guy Fawkes mask or pussy hat accomplishes dick. Paying 50k to a community where the average monthly wage is $1 actually changes people's lives. How much have you donated to African wildlife? This guy has brought millions in and killed a few big game animals to build egos.

Compare your contribution to his and tell me how much your moral highround impacts change.
    Somewhere between $10,000-20,000. Ive actually been to the parks which isnt a cheap flight from where I live. And I shot animals with my camera, not a rifle and it was great. Tourism, heard of it? its also big business when you have animals only found in that location. Have also donated to people like Kevin Richardson who look after their own parks.

Look into lion canned hunting and tell me trophy hunting is still ok so I can put you on ignore
    Last edited by RobertoCarlos; 2017-05-23 at 07:57 PM.

It's amazing how many of you celebrate his death. This forum base is riddled with people who believe they take the road of enlightenment and are progressive on these forums, then constantly act as complete hypocrites once one doesn't like something. Unfortunately something that becomes more common as more people just believe only their way of thinking can be correct while often contributing almost nothing to society, but feeding their own self interest.
    and then he cupped my balls...

I love how they still refer to it as "hunting". About the same as me "hunting" and "capturing" when I visit the local pet store.

OP could have just posted:

Tiny-dick men happen across animals they intend to kill with high-powered rifles. Animals proceeded to defend themselves and tough-guy hunter was killed, so we should feel sorry for him, because he has offspring. As a side-note, the animal itself was killed, but you shouldn't give a fuck about that because it's just an animal.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coconuter View Post
    It's amazing how many of you celebrate his death. This forum base is riddled with people who believe they take the road of enlightenment and are progressive on these forums, then constantly act as complete hypocrites once one doesn't like something. Unfortunately something that becomes more common as more people just believe only their way of thinking can be correct while often contributing almost nothing to society, but feeding their own self interest.
    If someone dies doing something I absolutely despise, it's pretty hard to feel sorry for him.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Somewhere between $10,000-20,000. Ive actually been to the parks which isnt a cheap flight from where I live. And I shot animals with my camera, not a rifle and it was great. Tourism, heard of it? its also big business when you have animals only found in that location. Have also donated to people like Kevin Richardson who look after their own parks.

Look into lion canned hunting and tell me trophy hunting is still ok so I can put you on ignore
    Do you eat cheeseburgers? Animals are bred for slaughter all over the world. From what I have read these "canned lions" number more than wild lions, that means the desire to hunt has produced an industry that is keeping the species alive. Please, put me on ignore, Idgaf. There are farms in Texas that breed animals for hunting too, yes the individual animal dies, but the species is sustained by the desire to hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Coconuter View Post
    Celebrating his death, that's a good idea! Anyone know where I can send cake and party favors to his family?

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    Do you eat cheeseburgers? Animals are bred for slaughter all over the world. From what I have read these "canned lions" number more than wild lions, that means the desire to hunt has produced an industry that is keeping the species alive. Please, put me on ignore, Idgaf. There are farms in Texas that breed animals for hunting too, yes the individual animal dies, but the species is sustained by the desire to hunt.
    Raising thousands apon thousands of lions a very intelligent animal just to be placed in a pen to be shot by some middle aged twat needing a ego boost is pure filth and a big part why I dislike the human race as a whole. No surprises people on mmo are ok with it though.

And your example of people buying hunting in Texas, I bet that is deer. Hardly on the same intelligence level as a lion.

Same as your cheesburger example. A cow is no lion in terms of intelligence.

10+ Year Old Account
    I always find it hypocritical when Liberals - who are against the Death Penalty of humanities worst - celebrate this guys death.

Yes, very sad, almost as sad as each time he killed an animal for sports.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    If someone dies doing something I absolutely despise, it's pretty hard to feel sorry for him.
    Not saying you have to feel anything. I'm saying it's wrong to celebrate his death and hypocritical considering how so many on these forums act as though they and their opinions are progressive.
    and then he cupped my balls...