Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I got the Mei skin like 4 times 200g for a duplicate is pretty bad since new legendaries cost 3k.

7+ Year Old Account
    meis, genjis and symmetras skins are fucking amazing.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't stop watching Widowmaker dancing, she's just so perfect in Odette.

Not a single new skin from this event is actually good, which is weird because you'd think they go all out for 1 year birthday. Oh well, at least I can safely skip this one.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Not a single new skin from this event is actually good, which is weird because you'd think they go all out for 1 year birthday. Oh well, at least I can safely skip this one.
    Art is subjective, I love D.Va's new skin. Symmetra's is really nice too. 76's looks better in game than it did on the preview as well. The others I can take or leave, but I don't play them much besides Tracer and I don't like that one, looks like a proper scumbag But, that's okay, Ultraviolet and Cadet are really nice skins on her imho anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Art is subjective, I love D.Va's new skin. Symmetra's is really nice too. 76's looks better in game than it did on the preview as well. The others I can take or leave, but I don't play them much besides Tracer and I don't like that one, looks like a proper scumbag But, that's okay, Ultraviolet and Cadet are really nice skins on her imho anyway.
    Good for you, I don't need a paragraph to tell me art is subjective.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Deleted
    3 new maps and skins?

Eeh.

Where's the story? animated short? new game mode?

I mean, out of all the events they needed to make a big deal of, this should've been it.

Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    3 new maps and skins?

Eeh.

Where's the story? animated short? new game mode?

I mean, out of all the events they needed to make a big deal of, this should've been it.
    I'll pass on the new arcade game modes after CTF, lol.

I would just like to bring to everyone's attention that:

Reaper also has a Shrug emote similar to the one he makes in the Uprising comic. It looks great using the Reyes skin to see his expression.

Sombra has a 'laugh' emote called 'Boop'. I'm not very impressed by it. 'Amused' seems more fitting for the 'laugh/boop' emote.

Orisa also now has a laugh emote, and now, like Sombra, has a 'Sit' emote. Both Sit emotes are great for the characters.

Some content creators have missed the Sit and Laugh emotes for Sombra and Orisa (as well as the Shrug emote for Reaper), because they are standard/basic emotes, so they don't have an event logo in their menu. It also means that they can be obtained at anytime for the default 250 credit price.

Blizzard is doing a lot of fanservice in this event, and I appreciate some of the secret extras and voice lines they've added.
    Last edited by Arachnophobia; 2017-05-24 at 01:25 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some other stuff I haven't seen mentioned;

Reaper's got a "shrug" victory pose, not just an emote.
    Lucio's new "Jazzy" skin also changes the music he plays to smoooooth jazz.

Im just sad that the dance emotes are "EVENT ONLY".....they really should not, dont want to wait till next year to get another chance at them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Managed to pull Bastion and Lucio, then bought Tracer.
    Also bought Widow's dance. Next one up is Sombra's shuffle dance

Also, Reaper crossing his arms and foot tapping is probably my favorite dance emote.

10+ Year Old Account
    The game is also discounted for the event too. So glad I slacked on buying my brothers Xbox copy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly thought this event would bring...more. Meh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Honestly thought this event would bring...more. Meh.
    You have 25 new player icons you can get instead of actual content.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orangetai420 View Post
    It should be obvious... the models are a higher quality and require far more animation with all the emotes. The balancing has to be considered, you can switch to any hero at anytime and there are no bans.

Overwatch is also on 3 platforms, the certification process on console takes a while.

We don't need a hero of the month, it works in a moba but it's not well suited for OW.
    Then I must say you really dont understand the complexity of HotS and the ridiculous amount of balancing they have to do, the voice work, spells, animations, skins, banners, sprays, icons, emotes. HotS has something OW doesn't, and that's leveling and a talent system which adds a lot of complexity. Ontop of having a LOT more characters to balance around. They also have to think about what kind of abilities their new character should have, how talents should affect them, how they interact with other cahracters and their builds and roles. It's more complex than you believe.
    Perhaps you don't play HotS?

So I don't really buy that making heroes for OW is harder. Their team is bigger, has much more money and great talent working on it. But perhaps they're working on something else they're not telling us. HotS was working on the 2.0 system for quite some time in complete silence. I really think OW could use a revamp like that. Especially to the loot system it has, which is already boring.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Some other stuff I haven't seen mentioned;

Reaper's got a "shrug" victory pose, not just an emote.
    Lucio's new "Jazzy" skin also changes the music he plays to smoooooth jazz.
    The latter is which I want it soooo much!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Andonais View Post
    I got the Mei skin like 4 times 200g for a duplicate is pretty bad since new legendaries cost 3k.
    Yeah the OW loot system is pretty bad. HotS has just revamped theirs and it's MUCH better than before. OW could use a similar currency, crafting and loot system.

Deleted
    Sad that they didn't give all the heroes a skin. But! i got roadhog dance emote so I'm happy that's really the only thing you need in OW.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm really sad I got a legendary in the free box and it was an older tracer skin. Got my arcade boxes and got another legendary... of another old tracer skin :| I DONT EVEN PLAY TRACER

Then I bought 11 boxes and got no skins :c but I got some dancing emotes so that's cool

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    I'm really sad I got a legendary in the free box and it was an older tracer skin. Got my arcade boxes and got another legendary... of another old tracer skin :| I DONT EVEN PLAY TRACER

Then I bought 11 boxes and got no skins :c but I got some dancing emotes so that's cool
    Tracer has so many good skins that I want to play her just to use them. Well there is always QP or Mystery since I am not good enough at her to play her seriously.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xerus View Post
    Tracer has so many good skins that I want to play her just to use them. Well there is always QP or Mystery since I am not good enough at her to play her seriously.
    Basically the same boat as you. She's a cool character with a fun mechanic and great skins but I just do not have the patience nor skill required to git gud with her