2000 Dust, what to get?

As the title says, I got a bit of dust after Ungoro hit and am wondering what to craft with it.

Legendaries i dont have yet:

Tirion Fordring
    Jaraxxus
    Spiritsinger Umbra
    Elise Trailblazer
    Hemet Junglehunter
    Black Knight
    Y'shaarj

Epics I dont have doubles of yet:

Ancient of war
    Call of the wild
    Dragonfire portion
    Preparation
    Twisting nether / doom (0 out of 4, goes well with not having Jaraxxus. Not planning on much warlock playing anytime soon anyway...)
    Brawl
    Faceless shambler
    Blazecaller
    Primordial drake
    Molten giant

So what should it be? Of course feel free to propose anything I overlooked.
    Ecce homo ergo elk

It depends on what class you like really, or if you don't care for class and just want to get a deck for easy wins.

Like you mention you don't plan on playing Warlock, so you might as well cross Warlock cards off your list

Out of that my votes would go to Tyrion and Prep

Tirion is the strongest individual card in the game right now, since Rag and Sylvannas got sent directly to jail for the OP-ness.

One of the top 3 aesthetically awesome looking heroes is golden Lady Liadrin with golden Truesilver equipped playing a Midrange (non-Murloc) deck. Make one.

(The other top aesthetically strong looking heroes are Golden Garrosh Control Warrior, and Golden Renolock. Everyone else is flimsy looking and are gimmicky weaklings.)

15+ Year Old Account
    Tirion and a second Primordial Drake.

Tirion is a tier SSS legendary. It's been auto-included in almost every single paladin deck since the game's inception, even aggro ones, because he's so hilariously good. And now that Emtomb is gone, he's basically unbeatable for value.

Likewise, Primordial Drakes are insane. Make these, then put together a midrange paladin deck and start raking in the wins.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Y'Shaarj!! With that old god you make the best farming decks for multiple tavern brawls, and you make those who don't have it cry when trying to grind with a different deck.

I wanted to get Tirion ever since hearthstone release. Tirion and jaraxxus are the last two class legendaries that i dont have yet. I guess i ll craft it tonight.

Thanks for the confirmation guys
    Ecce homo ergo elk

My miss-spelling of Tirion Too much Game of Thrones

He is a good call though, one of the first Legendary cards I got and got me hooked into the game right at the start. Only problem back then Mind control used to be 8 mana, i think, it definetly got nerfed to 10 so it was in most priest decks, that was a right pain!
    Last edited by caractacus; 2017-05-23 at 12:01 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you are planning on playing Wild, craft Dr. 7 (Dr. Boom) as it's a clearly broken card that Blizzard never bothered to fix.

Quote Originally Posted by Colmadero View Post
    If you are planning on playing Wild, craft Dr. 7 (Dr. Boom) as it's a clearly broken card that Blizzard never bothered to fix.
    It's too slow.

Quote Originally Posted by Hombregato View Post
    It's too slow.
    lmao (10 char)

Quote Originally Posted by Wenoxar View Post
    lmao (10 char)
    You laugh until you draw a useless seven mana minion when facing the umpteenth Egg Druid on ladder (remember we are talking wild here). Dr. Balanced also isn't going to do anything to help win you any games against Pirate Warrior match-ups.

Quote Originally Posted by Colmadero View Post
    Surprisingly I've gradually felt Dr. Boom has slowly fallen down the ladder in Op-ness during heavy control match-ups. The goblin doesn't seem nearly as scary anymore when facing off against single, or double, Kazakus potions, instant N'Zoth board swarms, or even Reno Jackson. The boombots themselves are even less effective at closing control games. N'Zoth might bring back boombots when you wanted a bigger stickier deathrattle, priests might just potion of madness one of them in the end game if you hadn't played anything else worthwhile, and Kazakus might resurrect them instead of something better with a 5 or 10 mana potion.