Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Weakauras. I've pretty much replaced DBM with it and it's absolutely phenomenal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bartender / WA

Deleted
    Recount is the only addon I use, not to tell the group how good I, or how bad they're doing, just keep track. I can't stand UI addons, the standard UI is the only one that's good with a clean look.

15+ Year Old Account
    WeakAuras.

Seriously, without this addon I am blind.

Weakauras and Tidyplates.

LOL!
    for me, I would have to say bagnon as someone above mentioned, really dislike having separate bags

I've always hated how most Unitframe mods handle extra resources like soul shards and such. for some reason I just find the default UI's extra resource frames more appealing. so EasyFrames to make the Player/Target usable/viewable, Run it with my ElvUI setup

beyond that. do plugins for other addons count as more than one? ADIbags with various filter plugins, I like its sorting/grouping over a traditional All in one bag solution

Bank Items

I can't live without knowing which alt has my crap and where (bags, bank, mailbox), together with search function.

Altoholic theoretically can do all that, but has lots of functions that annoy me, for example no way I can get rid of this stupid message "your mail is about to expire on one of your alts" without disabling the whole mail module and then I can't track mailbox contents. Also when I use search function half the time it doesn't find it or lists some recipes I can craft that contain the keyword which is defo not what I'm looking for. Also the notifications about calendar events and raid lockouts omigosh the spam, half of these is already expired and never gets recognized by the addon even when I log that char.

The only thing I miss from altoholic while using bank items was the achievement function and rep tracking between alts, but I can live without it, while I can't live with altoholic spam and memory hogging.

I used bank items since wotlk and I'm always sad when it's broken / not updated.

Honorable mention to OmniCC.

Just because how horrible is the default option "show numbers for cooldowns" with abilities that have multiple charges. It only shows cd if all charges are depleted, and that's usually not how you want to play the class. I usually play tanks and things like shield of the righteous, demon spikes, shield block or even ironskin brew I want to see the time to next charge even when it's not my last one.

Altoholic. Pretty easy for me.

Deleted
    Deadly Boss Mod. Could heal fine with normal raid frames + mouseovers, but I really need something to yell mechanics at me because I tend to tunnel vision quite a bit.
    Alternatively, potentially Steam for its binding options. Then I'd die without DBM tho :/

Quote Originally Posted by Vilstiri View Post
    That's what my dudes from raid group would say :P For me it's vuhdo all the way. I can't rly imagin healing w/o it novadays (or any other healer helper)
    Yeah, unfortunately without an in game way of seeing how good / bad you're doing, you can't really adjust and improve. Not to mention if you're failing a boss due to lack of damage or healing without the meters you can't pin point who's holding your team back.

Meters just give you more useful information.

Quote Originally Posted by Lillyth View Post
    Prat 3.0
    10char
    This. With my eyesight, I really need those bold fonts to be able to read the chat.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Elvui
    i mean its so good
    no fucking way i could live with the default UI
    Same here. Few times when i played out of home on laptop that can support no addons, i couldnt do anything with basic ui...
    "Ahhh ahhhhh, ahhh, yeah, ahhhh, YEAH, YEAH, RIGHT THERE, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhh" Jenna Jameson

ElvUi

/10char

10+ Year Old Account
    Bagnon for sure

Any sort of Bartender variant.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylista6 View Post
    Clique. As a healer, 80% of my gameplay is based around it.
    I haven't installed it yet on my healers, but when I had it, it was so different and easier. Though only have disc at 110 so far so can be the reason I don't have it yet.

As for the current addons, I don't need any of them. Sometimes I've forgotten to update addons when a patch comes so I end up playing without for a few days. This includes for raids. I kept thinking it was strange that there was no pull timer until I figured out why

Postal, because FUCK the mailbox.

Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    I haven't installed it yet on my healers, but when I had it, it was so different and easier. Though only have disc at 110 so far so can be the reason I don't have it yet.
    I main a disc priest. There's a lot to be said about not having to swap targets to heal/damage. Left/Middle/Right click enemies is smite/ptw/penance, friendlies is smend/pw:s/plea. And then i have a mouseover macro for radiance.

I usually end up keeping the boss targeted the entire fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Kylista6 View Post
    I main a disc priest. There's a lot to be said about not having to swap targets to heal/damage. Left/Middle/Right click enemies is smite/ptw/penance, friendlies is smend/pw:s/plea. And then i have a mouseover macro for radiance.

I usually end up keeping the boss targeted the entire fight.
    You can also just have your spells macro'd to swap if you're moused over an enemy or ally or targeting and enemy or ally. Effectively you could lose half of your bloated bar as disc just by macroing properly.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Uglyduck View Post
    Postal, because FUCK the mailbox.
    Built into the game now